NYX Long Eye Pencil Liner uploaded by Tiffany D.

NYX Long Eye Pencil Liner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mari P.
Honestly I have tried a number of eyeliners. From the cheap to the more expensive. These tend to be a bit on the dryer side so getting the color on can prove to take a bit more pressure at times. However I feel for the price you definitely get an amazing eyeliner! I would buy this over other more expensive brands any day!
Nya Z.
Elmwood Park, IL
Very smooth application and it stays on all day. It makes my brown eyes pop more and make me almond eyes look less almond. It’s very cheap and does the job and gives you a good look. I would highly recommend
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Unbelievably not pricey and it works great same as other high end brands. It doesn't smudge at all even when wearing it almost the entire day. It can easily be removed as well
Stephanie E.
I really like this product. It is perfect for creating a subtle smokey eye or for everyday makeup. I have blue eyes and it makes them look for hazel, which I like. I was a repeat user and decided to switch from black to brown. It is long lasting and I would recommend it to a friend.
Yessica V.
I'm currently using this brow pencil & I really enjoy it. It does the job I need it to do, although there are times when it smears. I like this pencil because it's great to outline around the eyebrow.
I love NYX products and since I use to be a make up artist I have a bit of an obsession with make up and skin products and have tried so many brands. This eye pencil is really good lasts all day.
Nancy G.
Downey, CA
Looking for a creamy eyeliner pencil to get the job done well this is it. Most of NYX eye products are creamy and last long. I highly recommend this product. Plus the prices are amazing totally worth it NYX is mostly a dupe for MAC. Love this brand!! :)
Jaylyn Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this liner. This may be strange but I also like it on my lips it's just so smooth and versatile and D course affordable. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a good staple product. I reach for it almost every day
Marissa C.
This product is amazing bye-bye bye and care for you for an hour it's in YX it will save you money it is a great compared to urban decay and going home that cost some money and this is pretty cheap compared to that so save y'all some money and buy this one
Violet F.
I love this eye pencil. It's really great. My eyes are blue and this color goes so well with them. I use this product pretty often and have no complaints about it. It lasts a long while and doesn't wear off. I would definitely recommend this to others.