NYX Long Eye Pencil Liner uploaded by Tiffany D.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
At first when I got this I thought this was an eyeliner pencil but then I thought it was too light to be eyeliner so I used it for my brows. It made so much for sense after I tried it out as an eyebrow pencil. But now I also use it as a lip liner/ lipstick because of its great color! I wouldn't really recommend it as a lipstick because t is an eye pencil but I would recommend it as an eyebrow pencil!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Not a huge fan of the pencil liner at all. The color isgoid but i feel like it drags across my eyelid in a very uncomfortable way . the price is great but not worth it because i just dont love the product. I prefer the gel or mechanical pen personally.
Amber B.
Just ran out today and I'm a tad bummed! This was some of the best eye liner I have come across. Sleek packaging and just the right amount of grip, my eyeliner went on flawless. I would buy this again as soon as I get to the store tomorrow.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
I was content with this eyeliner stick but I would much rather use liquid eyeliner or a felt tip one. It didn't go on very easily but it was still usable. I prefer getting drugstore eyeliners from Revlon. They have much better quality.
Olivia B.
O Fallon, MO
I like to use this to #tightline, although it makes a good smudgy liner as well. I have oily skin so I tend to prefer liquid liner for its staying power, however, I was pleasantly surprised with this liner and I use it a lot
Megan T.
These are so good and cheap. I love them for really any look. They go with any eye look. They stay on for a long time and they look good and are deep in color which I love. I would try more out and I think everyone should!
Jaylyn Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this liner. This may be strange but I also like it on my lips it's just so smooth and versatile and D course affordable. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a good staple product. I reach for it almost every day
Yessica V.
I'm currently using this brow pencil & I really enjoy it. It does the job I need it to do, although there are times when it smears. I like this pencil because it's great to outline around the eyebrow.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Not really a big fan. It's a little hard to apply and it is super dry. It smudges easy and fades off pretty fast too. Not really great for an all day look, but it woukd work when you are in a crunch.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
Nyx #903 is actually a dark brown there is no hint of red in it. I love to use it. I I use it for my lip and liner and and a shade of shadoe and i get a nice matte look ilove this especially!