MakeupNYX
Liquid Suede Nude Pink Best Sellers Sandstorm Soft-Spoken Tea & Cookies

NYX Liquid Suede Nude Pink Best Sellers Sandstorm Soft-Spoken Tea & Cookies

Soft-Spoken LSCL04 Sandstorm LSCL07 Tea & Cookies LSCL09

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Liquid Suede Nude Pink Best Sellers Sandstorm Soft-Spoken Tea & Cookies!
Crenae S.
Washington, DC
I Love this Lipstick! The best liquid lipstick I've tried so far. It has a nice creamy consistency. This was the first lip product I ever purchased from NYX and I was thoroughly impressed. I would definitely recommend Soft spoken to try. I purchase this brand often! Target
Jasmine H.
Spartanburg, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
My go-to, mask proof, lip product. It’s been my fave for years. Glides on smooth and dries without drying! Paired with a lip pencil, it looks like a custom blend!
Felicia D.
Lumberton, TX
Beautiful colors, matte finish, long lasting. A beautiful reasonably priced matte liquid lipstick.
Brooklyn K.
Minot, ND
NYX Liquid Suede Nude Pink Best Sellers Sandstorm Soft-Spoken Tea & Cookies uploaded by Brooklyn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
❌color is : TEA & COOKIES ❌ Good formula, very thin and doesn’t feel heavy. Smells very plasticy tho. Very pretty color. I’ve had better but also had a lot worse.
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
NYX Liquid Suede Nude Pink Best Sellers Sandstorm Soft-Spoken Tea & Cookies uploaded by Lauren K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lip product by NYX! It isn’t super drying like most matte liquid lips and the color is gorgeous! My personal favorite is the shade Tea and Cookies!
lauren S.
Perkinston, MS
Jusy bought lastnight. Im super picky about colors and brands that go on my face. My sister recommends this brand so i gave it a shot. It went on smooth and easy. Feels great. Not sure how i feel about the applicstor but overall a great purchase.
Jazmin M.
Dekalb, IL
NYX Liquid Suede Nude Pink Best Sellers Sandstorm Soft-Spoken Tea & Cookies uploaded by Jazmin M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the formula for these! No complaints. Theyre really pigmented usually one swipe is enough. If not one more layer and youre good. They have a nice finish not super matte and not super shiny somewhere in between.
Mari S.
Ceres,ca
NYX Liquid Suede Nude Pink Best Sellers Sandstorm Soft-Spoken Tea & Cookies uploaded by Mari S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these lippies!!!! I will definitely pick them up every chance i get for the price of 3 can't beat that. They last a while and even after sips of drinks it staid on!! I had trouble taking it off at the end but who doesn't appreciate a long lasting liptick💄💋
Janel V.
Detroit, MI
NYX Liquid Suede Nude Pink Best Sellers Sandstorm Soft-Spoken Tea & Cookies uploaded by Janel V.
Beautiful colors but they transfer. They last a long time. I have 5 shades but I don’t reach for them like I’d like to. They feel comfortable on your lips and they are affordable. I’d like to get more shades
Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Walmart
Good liwuid lippies and you can find them at the drugstore just not walmart I found them at my target but in some places ppl have them in their Wal-Mart's. Some walmarts are better then other's.

Looking for your answer?