MakeupLip MakeupLipstickNYX
Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick

Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick

How ca n i use this?
u NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick ? Does this lipstick is smudge proof? How long does it generally stays on lips? It is vegan or not?
How long does the color stay, and does it last through meals?
Start your review of NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This is the best matte liquid lipstick I have ever used, it goes on shiny and moisturizing, but in 1 minute it goes to a matte almost velvet looking lip colorin reviews
This by far is he best product nyx has ever made. The liquid to cream transformation is amazing. It takes around 3-5 minutes to set but when it does it looks magnificent on the lips. Thy have a wide variety of shades including Grey which is usually not present in drugstore products. The liquid lipstick stays on for about 2-3 hours so gout coming of. I recommend this product to anyone who loves liquid to cream formulas. in reviews
In love with these! It gives you that matte look without drying out your lips. Looks beautiful and is long lasting. I have the color 'Stone Fox' and adore it! in reviews
Belle H.
Bend, OR
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Belle H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this stuff!!! It’s VERY black, which I’ve had a hard time finding in the past. It goes on smoothly, and lasts pretty much all day. It’s also decently priced.
Alexis H.
Baytown, TX
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Alexis H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can be picky about liquid lipstick, but I love the consistency of this and how easy the application is. I have quite a few shades but my favorite one is Alien by far. It can be difficult to find a good black lipstick but I love this one! I do wish it lasted a little longer during wear though.
Destiny P.
Washingtonvle, NY
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Destiny P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything nyx but there lip products are my favorite. Its high quality at a affordable price. It's so pigmented and light weight. The applicator is thin to line the lips perfectly but long and wide enough to cover the lips. They offer a whole range of colors from dark to lightest lights. Definitely would recommend trying it's one of y favorites
Billie (Max) Z.
Toronto, ON
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Billie (Max) Z.
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Billie (Max) Z.
This liquid lipstick is as good as any on the market and is a fraction of the price. It glides on so well and lasts all day. It is such a great colour and I absolutely love it. Definitely recommend!
Candy A.
Brownsburg, IN
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Candy A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this new suede-finish lipstick from Nyx. The finish is perfect, once dry, and settles into a basically transfer-proof look that is long-lasting. I like this vivid purple (it pairs well with NYX Vivid Brights Liner in the Vivid Violet shade). It’s great for fun looks I do on my show and I’m the type who will wear a color like this casually. I’m a fan of Nyx in general and I’m totally in love with this liquid lipstick. It’s definitely a crowd-pleaser and adds a pop of color to your look. I get a lot of compliments! Totally affordable and highly recommended!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,019 reviews
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lipstick is so underrated. I always wear one and then remember how much I love them. This shade is Tea and Cookie and it is a milky light lip cream that stays all day. It even stayed under my mask. This shade always adds a little sparkle to my day.
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Roxanni D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick and NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in soft spoken and cherry skies. Cherry skies is my favorite. Soft spoken is a good color, but did not look great on my skin so gave it to my sister. Cherry Skies is highly pigmented, it doesn’t have that awful dry feeling you can get with long lasting lipsticks sometimes. One of my new faves🥰
Dr J.
Bourbonville
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Dr J.
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Dr J.
Purchased at: ULTA
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick threw me for a loop because it is not a long-wear lipstick though it is packaged like one ..... creamy formula with great color payout ..... slides a bit so apply carefully and check your teeth!
Lexi M.
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
i love most nyx lip products so it’s no surprise that i like this as well. i have a ton of these mini suedes from a vault i bought. this is a similar formula to the soft matte lip creams and also needs a few minutes to dry down. it pairs nicely with other lip products if you are like me and mix a bunch at a time. would totally buy again!
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This liquid suede cream lipstick is incredibly dry. I wouldn’t dare use it without putting some form of lip balm on first. I tried the color orange country and it truly is bright.

918 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shìkãyñä S.
Patther ki masjid, main road
il y a 3 mois
Sabrina G. il y a 22 jours
I haven't had any issues with smudging, though it can transfer a little bit to the inside of a mask if I'm wearing one out. It lasts me about half the day, but I always have to reapply even long wear lipsticks because I have a habit of chewing on my lips.
Amelia S.
il y a 6 mois
Brittany P. il y a 6 mois
Goes on super soft and dries down fast! Doesn't dry lips out and doesn't flake. Since all I use is liquid lipstick I always do a lip scrub once or twice a week and use lip balm before applying my lipstick. That way your lips are nicely soft and prepped.
Immacolata V.
Victoria, BC
il y a 8 mois
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick ? Have found the formula being either to dry or to creamy ?
Elizabeth P. il y a 7 mois
Only at first when I applied too much and if you keep playing with it when applying, like smacking of the lips, it makes the formula crack. I always apply on a clean brush and try to do it in less than 3 strokes when applying on each lip.