BY NYX

Doll up your lips in plush and vibrant color! Our Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick glides on and sets into a striking matte finish. Now available in 12 more velvety-soft shades, this waterproof lippie creates a positively polished look with every swipe.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Isododecane, Petrolatum, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Stone Fox, Foiled Again, Run The World, Foul Mouth & Alien
Petrolatum, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Life's A Beach, Vintage & Club Hopper
Isododecane, Petrolatum, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Cherry Skies
Isododecane, Petrolatum, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Alumina, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane,  Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Tea & Cookies & Little Denim Dress
Isododecane, Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Kitten Heels
Petrolatum, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane,  Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Oh, Put It On
Petrolatum, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• How pigmented are these lip colors and how long do they s...7 Answers
  • Go-to fall lipstick? Mine’s NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick4 Answers
  • these colours are amazing and i would love to buy them bu...5 Answers
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
  • "This is the best matte liquid lipstick I have ever used, it goes on shiny and moisturizing, but in 1 minute it goes to a matte almost velvet looking lip color" in 3207 reviews
  • "This by far is he best product nyx has ever made. The liquid to cream transformation is amazing. It takes around 3-5 minutes to set but when it does it looks magnificent on the lips. Thy have a wide variety of shades including Grey which is usually not present in drugstore products. The liquid lipstick stays on for about 2-3 hours so gout coming of. I recommend this product to anyone who loves liquid to cream formulas. " in 1356 reviews
  • "In love with these! It gives you that matte look without drying out your lips. Looks beautiful and is long lasting. I have the color 'Stone Fox' and adore it! " in 1093 reviews
Corinne K.
Review for: vintage more...
Over the years, I've spent a good amount of my bank account on lipsticks, as I may or may not have a slight obsession with them. Despite the fact that I have dozens upon dozens of different lipsticks in my makeup arsenal, I always seem to pick the same one whenever I'm going out with friends, having a romantic date night with the boyfriend and really just any time I feel like adding some color to my face. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Vintage, you'll forever be my #1 lipstick bae.

Not only is the color absolutely gorgeous, but it is cruelty-free (NYX ftw!) and the formula is also silky smooth and so easy to apply on your lips. I also usually only need a coat or two as well so one little tube lasts me forever. The lipstick also lasts surprisingly long throughout all-night affairs, as I find myself only needing to touch up the color once or twice and only after eating or drinking. And don't even get me started on the price! For just 7 buckaroos, this lipstick pretty much sells itself, as it is such great value for such a low price.

This is one lipstick that I'll be buying over and over again until the end of time.
Sierra S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: TEA & COOKIES - MUTED TEA ROSE PINK more...
I wanted to like these more than I do, because I love NYX and their lip products, but these just didn’t do it for me.

Pros:
*Application: I love the applicator on this product. It’s a long doe-foot, and for my larger, more full lips, it works AMAZING at getting the lipstick on.
*Scent: This product has a really delicious vanilla scent, and isn’t too overpowering.
*Price: NYX is really fair priced, and I think for the price of these, some people might find it worth it.

Cons:
*This color is so thin and sheer! It takes two coats for my lips to look half decent, and then there are still some streaky spots. I would much rather use one of NYX’s lip creams, which are much more full coverage.
*This lipstick transfers quite easily and never seems to really dry down. About an hour after I put it on, I’ll touch my lips to something and some still comes off. I find it annoying. It also stays kind of tacky.

Overall, don’t recommend. Try a NYX lip cream instead!!
Amanda G.
Review for: SOFT-SPOKEN - MAUVE NUDE more...
Today I will reviewing one of my favorite everyday lipstick from the #drugstore brand nyx This company is one of my favorite affordable makeup brands. This product is known as their liquid suede lipstick in the shade soft spoken This color is a wonderful purple and brown based nude lipstick that works wonderfully with my olive tone complexion. This product is advertised as a waterproof, matte finish liquid lipstick. This version of the product I am holding is not the full size version but rather a smaller one since it was included in my nyx advent calendar. The full size version is double the size and costs only 7.00 which is a fantastic deal for this product. One of the things that I love about the formulation of this product is that it is highly pigmented, light weight, moisturizing, and does not crack. This color and formulation is a truly matte finish. It works reasonably well as waterproof but is not completely impermeable to normal wear and tear from eating and drinking. I do not have to reapply this lipstick very often because it lasts a long time. Swipe left for photos (1st photo displays the lip color without use of flash and 2nd two photo display the lip color with flash). Overall I recommend this product and this color to anyone needing a long lasting, non-drying, nude matte lipstick. I would rate this product as a 4.5/5.0 because it is somewhat waterproof but not completely.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: SOFT-SPOKEN - MAUVE NUDE more...
I received this in this years advent calendar from Ulta. Soft spoken is a mauve/nude color that looks extremely bold in the tube but is actually fairly soft and appropriate for daily wear. It applies extremely easily and any errors were easy to clean up if caught immediately.

I did take one star off because this product does feel a bit heavy on the lips. When I wear it I am constantly aware of it being there because there is a weight (for lack of a better term) to this along with a slight stickiness. Despite the stickiness this has very little fallout or stick on my coffee cup and only needed to be reapplied after lunch.

In addition to the heaviness this product, like most matte items, does tend to fill in every line and made my lips look drier than they were. It did not bleed off my lips thankfully. Despite both these issues I would happily buy Soft Spoken again. This is a fun color for fall that is more appropriate for work than most dark colors.
Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
Review for: SOFT-SPOKEN - MAUVE NUDE more...
I received this lippie in an Ipsy bag a long time ago thankfully because otherwise I would have never purchased it myself! I have tried lots of liquid lipsticks (Dose of Colors, Anastasia, Tarte, Stila, etc.) but this is one of my all time favorites, even a couple of years later!! You definitely can’t go wrong with the price, no complaints there. But the formula is honestly perfect- it is super thin, lightweight, goes on VERY easily + I absolutely love the style of applicator (flat doe-foot, LOVE), and it reeeally stays in place for me.
The first time I realized all of this was sort of a happy accident. It was going to be a long day at a charity event where we did makeup for leukemia survivors (amazing experience) and I put it on first thing that morning and then wasn’t able to check myself until dinner time- I was sooo pleasantly shocked! It had stayed put wonderfully. From then on I was set. Lastly, the shade “Soft Spoken” is perfection for my coloring. I use it ALL THE TIME. It goes with a ton of looks and is very flattering. I freaking love this product.
Alexis B.
Salem
I am a huge novice at anything makeup, but my mom gave me the Kitten Heels color in this lipstick because she knew I liked red and I have absolutely loved it. It lasts me all day, though I do like to touch up the inside of my lips about halfway through the day due to licking there and wearing out the lipstick. It does leave kiss marks and my fingers can get a little pink but it never seems to smear on my face so I'm perfectly happy with it. I've found it looks best if you blot the lipstick with a kiss to a paper towel after applying to avoid it pilling up in dry lumps. Don't know if that's common liquid lipstick knowledge or not. No smell that I can detect which is wonderful. It is hard to get off but I'm only using paper towels and water so you might have more luck with makeup removers.
Jayme S.
Gettysburg
Review for: KITTEN HEELS - BRIGHT RED KITTEN HEELS 1, vintage, BROOKLYN THORN - DEEP BROWN WITH PURPLE UNDERTONES, SOFT-SPOKEN - MAUVE NUDE, TEA & COOKIES - MUTED TEA ROSE PINK, AMETHYST - DEEP NEON PURPLE more...
I love these lipsticks so much. They’re very affordable, only seven dollars! They go on very easily and I really love the applicator. I normally struggle to put on lipstick because the applicators are too weird but these ones are so perfect! I love the amount of colors they have, they have everything from black (alien) to orange (Orange County)! The formula is very thin and can move easily if you don’t give it time to settle. I feel comfortable wearing these out for hours and not worrying about transfer. The only issue I seem to have is that whenever I put them on they get all over my teeth, like a really high amount which I’ve never experience with a lipstick before. But overall I really enjoy these lipsticks and my favorite shade is kitten heels!
Maddie F.
Review for: OH, PUT IT ON - DEEP PURPLE more...
I have these in 6 shades: Vintage, Brooklyn Thorn, Tea & Cookies, Sway, Stone Fox, and Oh Put it On.

Application: The applicator is a standard felt tip brush, product is generally easy to apply and has great coverage.

Formula: The formula goes on smoothly and remains movable while applying. The darker colors are more streaky and require a bit more finesse. Once applied this lipstick stays tacky.

Pros: Great colors, great price, easy application, Cruelty-free!

Cons: Stays tacky, wears off easily with eating and drinking, wears off around inner lip area. Dark colors are harder to get smooth around the outer edge of the lip. You may need a primer.

Bottom Line: These are a great deal for anyone looking for novelty shades or budget shoppers wanting a cruelty-free, long wearing matte lip!!

Lorraine S.
Burlington, NC
Review for: SOFT-SPOKEN - MAUVE NUDE, ORANGE COUNTY - ORANGE, SWAY - LAVENDER, SANDSTORM - TRUE NUDE, DOWNTOWN BEAUTY - WALNUT BROWN, PINK LUST - HOT PINK, CLUB HOPPER - BROWN WITH REDDISH UNDERTONE, TEA & COOKIES - MUTED TEA ROSE PINK, ALIEN - BLACK, AMETHYST - DEEP NEON PURPLE, LITTLE DENIM DRESS - BRIGHT SKY BLUE, JET SET - DEEP NAVY BLUE WITH PURPLE, KITTEN HEELS - BRIGHT RED KITTEN HEELS 1, SUBVERSIVE SOCIALITE - WINE PURPLE, STONE FOX - DEEP GREY WITH BLUE UNDERTONE, FOUL MOUTH - NAVY BLACK, LIFE'S A BEACH - BRIGHT CORAL, OH, PUT IT ON - DEEP PURPLE, BROOKLYN THORN - DEEP BROWN WITH PURPLE UNDERTONES, RESPECT THE PINK - LIGHT FUCHSIA WITH BLUE UNDERTONES, FOILED AGAIN - BRIGHT PEACHY ORANGE, sanWORLD - BRIGHT VIOLET WITH PINK UNDERTONES more...
POP ART! This was honestly extremely easy to create and I only used 3 products! NYX liquid suede in ‘Sway’, NYX jumbo eye pencil in ‘Milk’, and Wet n Wild megaliner in ‘Black Nior’. First, I put the lipstick on as I normally would. Then with the liquid liner I outlined the outer and inner edges of my lips. TIP: you REALLY have to make a thick line on the bottom lip so you are able to see it when your mouth is at a neutral position. I also added lines where my lip naturally creases, the chin and upper lip lines (starting from inside my nose), and filled in my real mole. This is optional, you can put it anywhere you want, and you don’t have to have a mole to do this! Finally, I used a very small flat rounded brush to apply the white shine marks. And that’s it! I chose to do an unnatural color but you could do this with ANY lip color of your choosing ☺️ NYX products are great and affordable for Halloween looks and the liquid suedes specifically are the perfect consistency to be used as a substitute for paint in small areas! NYX Liquid Suede Cream LipstickNYX Jumbo Eye Pencilwet n wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner
Lior A.
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: KITTEN HEELS - BRIGHT RED KITTEN HEELS 1, SUBVERSIVE SOCIALITE - WINE PURPLE, SOFT-SPOKEN - MAUVE NUDE, CLUB HOPPER - BROWN WITH REDDISH UNDERTONE, ALIEN - BLACK, AMETHYST - DEEP NEON PURPLE, LITTLE DENIM DRESS - BRIGHT SKY BLUE more...
I own a few of these in different colors, and I have never been disappointed. The color selection is fantastic, they range from classic reds, to neutrals, to funky bright blue. Pictured here is Club Hopper (dark reddish brown), Alien (black) and Subversive Socialite (dark purple). Every color I've tried has been the same in terms of consistency, payoff, etc. The staying power on these lipsticks is incredible. I usually line my lips with a nude/neutral liner, apply 1-2 light coats of the lipstick, and spray with setting spray and I'm good to go. I find myself reaching for these bad boys way more frequently than other lipsticks in my arsenal, I really just adore them!
Amanda O.
Are these worth the hype? Do they really dry matte ? would they make my lips look crusty? Lol
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
How much are these?? I really want to try these liquid lipsticks!!
Alejandra A.
Raleigh, NC
Is this lipstick better than the soft matte lip cream??
Myriam M.
After this drys is it a matte?
Biancca M.
Niagara Falls
On a scale of 1-10 how drying is this product and is it true to its swatch? I've used similar products and it alters when it's on the lips