BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX LIQUID EYE LINER #LE 17 AQUA Type: EYES Color Mapping: Blue

• What is the best liquid eyeliner? I like having the liqui...5 Answers
  • Is this eye liner pretty easy to use? I am a beginner and...1 Answers
  • Are the good liners? What is the brush like? 1 Answers
NYX Liquid Eye Liner
  • "I like this delineator his paintbrush because it has well enough, my delineated one remains perfect and I use it on the black line of the delineated one of the eyelid, really it is a modern and juvenile effect. You can achieve an interesting look and a very natural effect for the day. " in 23 reviews
  • "The pointed tip did really well trying to shape my wings! No smudges or bleeding. Worth the purchase." in 13 reviews
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I love ALL NYX products and can vouch for them! They are my go to for all of my eyeliner because; 1) they're NOT expensive, 2) they're long lasting, and 3) it's such a great brand to use if you're trying to find something that is budget friendly. This eyeliner is amazing too because it's long lasting like I said above and the color is pigmented! I love it! I always and forever will suggest this brand!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I love the NYX liquid eyeliner. It is easy to put on. It gives such a rich black color and dries matte black. It is long lasting. There are some shimmer eyeshadows that do bled threw but I can live with those because it's only a couple and I haven't found any eyeliner that they didn't bled thru either. And for the price...I can't recommend it enough.
April F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolute love this blue liquid eyeliner. The color looks amazing when applied and it's not too light and too dark, but the perfect amount of color for when I want it. I never like liquid eyeliner before but now it seems my eyes aren't as sensitive as in the past so now I'm loving them all!
Debra U.
This is a very pretty line to have in your collection. I will say they glide on beautifully and work well with many skin tones and the color palettes work well with anything you might wear for any occasion. However expect it to flake off after several hours.
Stephanie F.
Towson, MD
Nyx makes some of my all time favorite eyeliners. I love that they don't only have the same old. Print black and brown colors. They actually have blue, purple, pink .. among many others. They colors are always very bright and easy to apply.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
This is an awesome liner. I don’t recommend it for beginners. It’s very matte and lasts all day and night for me. I love the extra long handle for me. I have long fingers and it makes the application easier. A little goes a long way.
Anissa B.
Norwalk, CA
I love nyx liquid eyeliner! I usually use the black one as my everyday go to eyeliner.. I love the brush and the fact that it is matte. It is super long lasting as well! I always buy mine at target or the nyx store! 5 stars for me !
Caitlin H.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I really like this when I'm creating a fun look during summer. It stays on for a long time and it's really opaque. It's great for the money you pay. I don't use it too often but that's only because it's such a bright color.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this product!! This is my go to eyeliner I have tried many other ones and they do not compare!! This is the best eyeliner ever out there and it’s totally affordable I have brown eyes and it makes my eyes look great!
Kylie J.
Fairview, NC
I love this eye liner. It’s definitely my go to. I have tried others but none compare to this. It’s honestly better then the high end eyeliners I have tried. It’s definitely the best I’ve used. I would 100% recommend it!
Nicole R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is the best liquid eyeliner? I like having the liquid and brush not all in one but everyone I have tried doesn't work for me. I prefer NYX but can't seem to find it anymore. NYX Liquid Eye Liner
Emily B.
Denver, CO
Are the good liners? What is the brush like?
Rachelle B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm really trying to master the whole winged eye liner look 😌 and a close friend of mine loves ❤️ NYX products. Would this be beginner friendly for learning how to do a winged eye?
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
How does the #color of this #eyeliner look on someone with #fairskin?? I'm wondering if it makes you look #tired or like your #eyes are #swollen...
Rebecca F.
Altus, Ok
Is this eye liner pretty easy to use? I am a beginner and really have just started using eyeliner