BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX LIQUID EYE LINER #LE 17 AQUA Type: EYES Color Mapping: Blue

• What is the best liquid eyeliner? I like having the liqui...5 Answers
  • Is this eye liner pretty easy to use? I am a beginner and...1 Answers
  • Are the good liners? What is the brush like? 1 Answers
NYX Liquid Eye Liner
  • "I like this delineator his paintbrush because it has well enough, my delineated one remains perfect and I use it on the black line of the delineated one of the eyelid, really it is a modern and juvenile effect. You can achieve an interesting look and a very natural effect for the day. " in 23 reviews
  • "The pointed tip did really well trying to shape my wings! No smudges or bleeding. Worth the purchase." in 13 reviews
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I love the NYX liquid eyeliner. It is easy to put on. It gives such a rich black color and dries matte black. It is long lasting. There are some shimmer eyeshadows that do bled threw but I can live with those because it's only a couple and I haven't found any eyeliner that they didn't bled thru either. And for the price...I can't recommend it enough.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
This is an awesome liner. I don’t recommend it for beginners. It’s very matte and lasts all day and night for me. I love the extra long handle for me. I have long fingers and it makes the application easier. A little goes a long way.
Anissa B.
Norwalk, CA
I love nyx liquid eyeliner! I usually use the black one as my everyday go to eyeliner.. I love the brush and the fact that it is matte. It is super long lasting as well! I always buy mine at target or the nyx store! 5 stars for me !
Caitlin H.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I really like this when I'm creating a fun look during summer. It stays on for a long time and it's really opaque. It's great for the money you pay. I don't use it too often but that's only because it's such a bright color.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this product!! This is my go to eyeliner I have tried many other ones and they do not compare!! This is the best eyeliner ever out there and it’s totally affordable I have brown eyes and it makes my eyes look great!
Kylie J.
Fairview, NC
I love this eye liner. It’s definitely my go to. I have tried others but none compare to this. It’s honestly better then the high end eyeliners I have tried. It’s definitely the best I’ve used. I would 100% recommend it!
Marissa S.
Rosharon , TX
LOVE their liquid eyeliner !! It's the best I've used and very reasonable pricing !!! Can't find it anymore but I always look for it .. it's not a felt tip but more like a flexible tip! Very easy to work wth
Pilar R.
This is my top favorite liquid eyeliner as others do smudge after all day wear. The super skinny brush makes it so easy to apply. I get this eyeliner in bulk because I do go through it quickly.
Kelly G.
Waynesboro
love this formula!!! use it everyday since the day i got it!! it glides on so easily and it's much better than the elf one!! i even like it better than most felt tip! i would
def but again
Jenny J.
Woodbridge , VA
I love my nyx liquid eyeliner it's super black and the brush is thin so it's perfect for precision! I definitely recommend it to everyone it's my favorite eyeliner
Nicole R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is the best liquid eyeliner? I like having the liquid and brush not all in one but everyone I have tried doesn't work for me. I prefer NYX but can't seem to find it anymore. NYX Liquid Eye Liner
Emily B.
Denver, CO
Are the good liners? What is the brush like?
Rachelle B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm really trying to master the whole winged eye liner look 😌 and a close friend of mine loves ❤️ NYX products. Would this be beginner friendly for learning how to do a winged eye?
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
How does the #color of this #eyeliner look on someone with #fairskin?? I'm wondering if it makes you look #tired or like your #eyes are #swollen...
Rebecca F.
Altus, Ok
Is this eye liner pretty easy to use? I am a beginner and really have just started using eyeliner