BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX LIQUID EYE LINER #LE 17 AQUA Type: EYES Color Mapping: Blue

• What is the best liquid eyeliner? I like having the liqui...5 Answers
  • Is this eye liner pretty easy to use? I am a beginner and...1 Answers
  • Are the good liners? What is the brush like? 1 Answers
NYX Liquid Eye Liner
  • "I like this delineator his paintbrush because it has well enough, my delineated one remains perfect and I use it on the black line of the delineated one of the eyelid, really it is a modern and juvenile effect. You can achieve an interesting look and a very natural effect for the day. " in 23 reviews
  • "The pointed tip did really well trying to shape my wings! No smudges or bleeding. Worth the purchase." in 13 reviews
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I love the NYX liquid eyeliner. It is easy to put on. It gives such a rich black color and dries matte black. It is long lasting. There are some shimmer eyeshadows that do bled threw but I can live with those because it's only a couple and I haven't found any eyeliner that they didn't bled thru either. And for the price...I can't recommend it enough.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee , FL
Love this product!! This is my go to eyeliner I have tried many other ones and they do not compare!! This is the best eyeliner ever out there and it’s totally affordable I have brown eyes and it makes my eyes look great!
Pilar R.
This is my top favorite liquid eyeliner as others do smudge after all day wear. The super skinny brush makes it so easy to apply. I get this eyeliner in bulk because I do go through it quickly.
Kelly G.
Waynesboro
love this formula!!! use it everyday since the day i got it!! it glides on so easily and it's much better than the elf one!! i even like it better than most felt tip! i would
def but again
Katy K.
Chesapeake, VA
Black eyeliner is black eyeliner. I spent years wasting money on high end products, just to find that the affordable Nyx eyeliner worked even better than the high end brands. Sometimes you have to pay a little more for a better product, but with this eyeliner that's not the case. It drys to a matte BLACK. Sometimes with any brand (including the ones charging $20-30) the eyeliner will be a light charcoal color when it dries, but happily I've found that this Nyx liquid eyeliner is a true black.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I love ALL NYX products and can vouch for them! They are my go to for all of my eyeliner because; 1) they're NOT expensive, 2) they're long lasting, and 3) it's such a great brand to use if you're trying to find something that is budget friendly. This eyeliner is amazing too because it's long lasting like I said above and the color is pigmented! I love it! I always and forever will suggest this brand!
Alexis A.
Not a fan :/ the eye liner smudged which might have been user error...but it just didn't hold out as well as I would have liked it to. I think for a costume maybe it would be better? Just not workable for day to day wear. I still swear by nyx but wouldn't purchase this item again.
Mary B.
I love nyx liquid eyeliners! They have so many different colors to choose from and they're all such good quality. The only con I have to say is they tend to crack up just a little bit, but it's nothing that would stop me from using them. I love pairing them with a neutral eye to really make the look pop!
Faith B.
I absolutely love this eyeliner..it glides on and it gives my eyes the perfect finish! It can also be used to compliment your lips and any lipstick of your choice. I would recommend this product to woman who absolutely love to make their face up in a subtle but noticeable fashion
Daysha K.
This product is just as good as the Kat von d tattoo eyeliner! This product will last you a pretty long time and I always come back to this eyeliner when I’m on a budget and it is extremely versatile.
Nicole R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is the best liquid eyeliner? I like having the liquid and brush not all in one but everyone I have tried doesn't work for me. I prefer NYX but can't seem to find it anymore. NYX Liquid Eye Liner
Emily B.
Parker, CO
Are the good liners? What is the brush like?
Rachelle B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm really trying to master the whole winged eye liner look 😌 and a close friend of mine loves ❤️ NYX products. Would this be beginner friendly for learning how to do a winged eye?
Vanessa G.
Georgetown, TX
How does the #color of this #eyeliner look on someone with #fairskin?? I'm wondering if it makes you look #tired or like your #eyes are #swollen...
Rebecca F.
Altus, Ok
Is this eye liner pretty easy to use? I am a beginner and really have just started using eyeliner