NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner

Infused with glamorous micro-glitter for sparkling sex appeal this fine brush tip allows for precision application and can be used to create lines of varying thickness. Perfect for parties and date-night drama.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Black 2 (CI 77266) [NANO], Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

How is this glitter liner? NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner
Does the NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner  crack when it dries?
Always wanted to try these, is it worth buying it? Is it pigmented enough and will it last for few hours?
Start your review of NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner!
Product Highlights
“These are great for any night time look! I own two shades and I absolutely love the sparkle they leave!” in reviews
“Best eyeliner everrrrrrr! I have it in black,gold,electric blue! The price is great too” in reviews
Eagan, MN
Review for: Crystal jade, Crystal Aqua, Crystal, Crystal Gold, Crystal pink, Crystal Silver
Here’s the thing folks, this stuff burns your eyes. Like it genuinely hurts. But I still rate it 2 stars cuz after it stops feeling like the firey pits of hell......it looks super pretty for maybe an hour before it peels off never to be seen again. Hahaha I used to work for NYX so I have a lot of these products sitting around and I got them at my 60% off employee discount at the time. I don’t think I would even breathe near these for full price.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Crystal onyx, Crystal Gold, Crystal Silver
I started using this as a beginner in makeup since it had a low price point and I wanted some glitter. However, I wouldn’t recommend this product due to the fact that it’s burns on the eye and I don’t even have sensitive eyes or skin. Second off, it takes awhile for it to start showing up and will remove itself even at times! If you want to make it more pigmented you’d have to layer and layer until it almost looks crumbly. I don’t recommend it.
Channahon, IL
Review for: Crystal Hip, Crystal Silver
I have both these shades and I love to use them for festivals on my eyes or even on my face! They are super easy to use and arent too messy at all and dont irritate my eyes like some glitters do. I will say that if u pick at it or rub your eyes too much the liner will almost come off in a dried line but on the same note its super easy to take off at the end of the night without making a mess everywhere and getting glitter all over your face
Review for: Crystal Gold
I wanted to love this liner so bad! I found the thin applicator brush easy to use, the color was gorgeous, it was everything I wanted in a gold liner! Unfortunately there was something in it that irritated my skin and made it feel so itchy. I attempted to wear it in the hopes that it would go away, but after 15 minutes I couldn't do it anymore! While it didn't work for me, it might work for someone else!
Review for: Crystal Silver, Crystal silk
I had hate and love relationship with these liners! I love the finish of it and how easy it was to apply on the eyes ALTHOUGH it does crack. When it dries up, it does crack unfortunately. Some days were better and I am unsure if that is because I used less of the product? In my conclusion, if you overlay the product too much, it will crack. So use it sparingly.
Zillah, WA
NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner uploaded by Jazmin C.
NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner uploaded by Jazmin C.
Review for: Crystal Gold, Crystal Silver
I was amazed about how pigmented the glitter is. At first I was nervous putting it on my eyelid since I have never used glitter before on my eyes. I also compared it to this instagram boutique glitter and they have about the same pigmentation. The price is affordable which makes this product more amazing. I have provided a clip on how I used this glitter on my eyes.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Crystal Gun Metal
I have tried this product for years because of its inexpensive price and easy applicator but MAN, this stuff burns. My eyelids feel like they're on fire until the product dries. After maybe 30 minutes, the product begins to lift, peeling from the corners and eventually coming off completely. The pigment is great, but the end payoff is awful:(
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Crystal silk
It gives you such a blink that you can see it from a distance. It's a super matte finish glitter liner. Anyone would love it, until it dries completely and becomes chapped and comes off as a dried glue liner. If I ever use it I need click a picture right after applying this, because it's for sure won't last as a proper liner after an hour or so.
Sylmar, CA
NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner uploaded by Dulce R.
NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner uploaded by Dulce R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Crystal Gun Metal, Crystal silk
I really enjoyed these overall. They stayed on and I liked how I was able to peel them off as well once applied on the eye. The only concern would be how it would really sting my eyelid when applying. I used these on a client as well and she said the same thing.
Reno, NV
Review for: Crystal Silver
Pretty good product. The glitter is dense and pretty, but I prefer urban decays glitter liners MUCH more. This product has an issue with the formula, for me at least. It seems to dry out extremely quickly in the bottle and clumps up extremely easily. When it dries on the lid, sometimes it flakes off, which I’m definitely not a fan of.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
new york, NY
il y a un mois
nid P. • il y a 16 jours
I loved it! if you go onto my page, you’ll see a look I did with this! it came out great! you do have to let it dry first for a few seconds but after that, its amazing and lasts all day!