BY NYX

Infused with glamorous micro-glitter for sparkling sex appeal this fine brush tip allows for precision application and can be used to create lines of varying thickness. Perfect for parties and date-night drama.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Black 2 (CI 77266) [NANO], Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

• Any tips on applying this to get the full effect? Seems that some...1 Answers
  • Does the glitter chunk up and fall off? I wear contacts and that'...4 Answers
Mary B.
Saint Augustine, FL
Review for: Crystal silk
I've bought this after swatching it next to the Urban Decay Metal glitter liner. For starters, The application is a lot more precise and flexible than the Urban decay. The glitter is more finely milled which makes it more compact than the other one. The liner actually held up so much longer than the UD one which then finally sold me after roaming Ulta for 2 hours! I strongly recommend this product! Just good luck finding it in store because this particular one is very popular! This is soooo much cheaper than the UD one and you can buy like 4 of these for the price of one Metal glitter liner. I love UD but c'mon... A total dupe!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX glitter eyeliner is a gift from above! It comes in at an incredibly affordable $5 from Ulta, which is a steal, especially for a glitter liner with such awesome coverage (even amounts of glitter the whole surface over without having to apply several times)! I was so impressed when I started using this for my daughter's Halloween costume because I didn't have to reapply to really see the glitter! It lasted the entire duration of trick or treat (three hours) on her forehead! It didn't irritate her skin or even leave any redness behind. It was very easy to remove with a wipe, too! I can't wait to use this on myself.
Danielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the idea of a sparkly black eyeliner. It gave my eye makeup that little sparkle it needed to take it to the next level. The brush is also great and very easy to control. The sad part is I had to throw it away because it irritated my eyes so much that I couldn't use it and my eyes aren't even sensitive normally. It says not suitable for the eye area on the packaging but why?? what else can I do with it?? this is the only Nyx product I have been very disappointed with.
Angila J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my favorite products. i love to use mostly matte shadows but when i want to add some creativity and life to myl ooks i got for this priducts cuz i could be more percise and top my liner off with it, or i should apply a little on my lid. its so gorgeous. a great gold. i love dramatic arabic eyes so when i do a double cut crease, this is my go to product for that. the only small complaint is that sometimes it gets a little flakey and falkes off if i put on too much
Kiersten S.
Stilwell, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when it was part of mandatory makeup for a competitive dance team I was on. It burns when applied, and takes a while to dry, but once it does dry, the burning stops. I usually have to use a few laters to really achieve that "crystal" effect, but it looks great once it's all on and dry.

•Pros•
-Very sparky
-Lasts a while

•Cons•
-Burns/stings when applied
-Needs multiple layers for desired effect
-Takes a while to dry-smudges easily
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
It's a really pretty eyeliner except sometimes when you apply it onto the eye it'll be sheer in some places and glittery on the other side. So you don't get much of an even coat of glitter. Not that you can really fault the liner for the glitter being a little unwilling to cooperate. Another is that it kind of works like paste. In a sense that once you apply and it dries, it just kind of flakes off very easily. Otherwise a great liner.
Tirzah G.
Waterford, CA
Review for: Crystal Gold
I wanted to love this sooo badly, but I don't. The glitter is BEAUTIFUL but it peels right off my skin. I have to use a brush on lash glue over the glitter (once dry) to make it stay. I have tried using with shadow primer, without shadow primer. Over eyeshadow, without eye shadow. Over eyeliner, without etc. and nothing makes a difference. It's beautiful though and okay if you just need it to stay put for an hour or so.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD
NYX is one of my favorite drugstore brands. They have a lot of great products. I normally use this eyeliner when I'm going for a dramatic over the top look. Not something I wear everyday. They have a wide color range for these eyeliners. After using it once I order more from ulta. The glitter comes off when applying it. You don't have to keep going over it multiple times. Definitely recommend this glitter eyeliner !
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this online a few days ago i just received it today in the mail and was so excited to use it. When i swatched it on my hand i thought it looked very pretty. UNTIL it started burning my skin (quick disclaimer i know it is not meant to be used on the eyes) but like what is in it seriously it says it is supposed to be for the body yet it burned it smelled a lot like chemicals too i wouldn't recommend it at.
Hayley M.
I love the pigment of this liner and the fact that the sparkles are subtle. However it burns really bad every time I use it. The packaging even says not for use around eyes. If you can get pass the 10-15 burn then the product is okay. I have noticed that if you slightly rub it the whole liner seems to peel off once it has dried. I would not repurchase.
VANESSA M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone find that these liners cause irritation and a burning sensation when used on the eyes?? I tried these for the first time and had that problem ... 😣 #NYX #eyes #eyeliner NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner
Katrina W.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the glitter chunk up and fall off? I wear contacts and that's my number 1 issue.
Daisie J.
Hurley, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX Liquid Crystal Body Liner has anyone tried these? How are these compared to the urban decay glitter liners?
Mackenzie R.
Schererville, IN
I love the way it looks but it kinda burns my eyes anyone else?
Zorangela O.
San Juan, PR
Is durable and water proof?