BY NYX

Lavish your pout with extraordinary shine and a hint of brilliant color with our new Lip Lustre Glossy Lip Tint! Silky smooth with a lightweight finish, this revolutionary formula glides on a gloss and adjusts to a gorgeous tint that lasts. (Yep, it’s amazing.)

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Retro Socialite, Euphoric, Violet Glass & Juicy Peach
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Liquid Plum
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Dark Magic
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

• Has anyone else tried this? I have really dry lips and I ...2 Answers
Nyx Lip Lustre Glossy Lip Tint
  • "The best lipsticks i ever tried! The go on soooo smooth! They dry really quick iT feels like there is nothing on My lips i use them almost everyday! The formula is magic!" in 9 reviews
  • "By far my favorite lip gloss and it's so affordable. they have a huge range of colors and they are long lasting and not too sticky. Definitely try them out. " in 7 reviews
  • "Económicos, muy buena pigmentación, los colores están muy lindos y duran bastante [product:nyx-cosmetics-soft-matte-lip-cream-31]" in 5 reviews
shannon C.
The color payoff for this lip tint is great. Even after the gloss has faded the color still stays strong. It is easy to apply using the applicator. The only con is the gloss is very sticky. Occasionally, I apply just a soft wash of the product that way I get the color but not as much gloss.
Paige M.
Glasgow, KY
Review for: Antique Romance more...
My favorite lip product at the moment, even though I have one product! I purchased this at target and they no longer sell it. It applies very smoothly and the coverage is great. Definitely would buy again!
Kelly V.
Denver
Review for: Antique Romance more...
I LOVE this lip gloss. It looks beautiful when first applied, but it wears off to leave a gorgeous, even tint. I've been on the hunt for a fairly neutral gloss/tint combo, and I think I've found the perfect one. The only problem I can think of is that I could not find this color anywhere except Amazon.
Brooke B.
Indianapolis , IN
I have always had such good luck with NXY brand. From their lip liners, to their eye shadows I have not came across something that was not a good product for the price you pay. This is one of my favorite products of theirs!
Samantha 🙈.
Review for: Liquid Plum more...
I love love love this product! I found that as a lipstick it is a beautiful color but as a lip tint it brings out your natural lip color! I use this many times a week and find that it is a good night and day Tim color!
Riley S.
Dothan, AL
This product is really nice. I love the color, and I love that when it dries, it leaves a tint on your lips that is pretty difficult to come off. It is great to wear all day, but I am sure you would have to reapply a couple of times throughout the day. It also does take a good bit of time to dry, so I like to apply it a good bit before I leave the house.
Gabriela R.
Irvine
Review for: Liquid Plum more...
I like to go for subtle looks but this gives me the right amount of color to my look. When I first bought this I was going for something inexpensive . I also didn’t have high expectations since the price was pretty cheap. However, I did end up liking it! Whenever I’m on a budget, nyx is my go to! I’ll definitely be purchasing these again.
Morgan W.
Denton, TX
Review for: Rustic Mirage more...
This stuff is really nice and I love that it doesn’t smear after it’s dried. You MUST wait until it’s dry before rubbing lips together otherwise it cracks a little. I have big lips though so maybe that’s why! I bought it at my local pharmacy and overall it’s a really nice product and I would buy again!
Alisa M.
Wichita
Review for: Ruby Couture more...
Absolutely love this, lasts all day without smearing. Super easy to apply which says a lot because I’m terrible at applying anything to my lips. Great price for such a high quality product.
Becca O.
united states
The color and shine is amazing! It smells really nice and lasted for quite awhile! The only problem I found was that it made my lips numb for like 5 minutes after I put it on.. It's not a plumping gloss so that was pretty odd! This picture was after a few hours of wear
Jackie L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Has anyone else tried this? I have really dry lips and I want a product that will tint and have a pretty color. Is this a good tint?