BY NYX #39 in Lip Stain

Lavish your pout with extraordinary shine and a hint of brilliant color with our new Lip Lustre Glossy Lip Tint! Silky smooth with a lightweight finish, this revolutionary formula glides on a gloss and adjusts to a gorgeous tint that lasts. (Yep, it’s amazing.)

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Retro Socialite, Euphoric, Violet Glass & Juicy Peach
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Liquid Plum
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Dark Magic
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Paige M.
Glasgow, Kentucky
Review for: Antique Romance
My favorite lip product at the moment, even though I have one product! I purchased this at target and they no longer sell it. It applies very smoothly and the coverage is great. Definitely would buy again!
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
Review for: Lovetopia
I like this lip gloss and how they have a variety of colors ! It is not sticky and it stays glossy. But it doesn't last too long and I offline re apply to keep the color of the gloss . Other than that, I definitely enjoy this product and would purchase again!
Maddison G.
Chaparral, NM
Review for: Rustic Mirage
I love this lip product! It's glossy, yet long lasting and I think that its extremely underrated. the applicator is nice and works well. I grabbed it on a whim while shopping and now it is one of my go to lip colors! I recommend this product all the time.
Ana A.
Review for: Lovetopia
When it comes to a drugstore lip product NYX is the way to go! I’m a huge fan of NYX and my favorite products by them is there lips. It’s so easy to apply and it’s not over sticky. I definitely would buy it again and try out the different colors.
em🌞 K.
Tinley Park
Review for: Liquid Plum
This color is very sexy and stays on well! Wore I️t for a night out and my boyfriend loved I️t said I️t complimented me well! I️ would buy again I️t was very cheap and worth I️t! Bought I️t at my local cvs very cheap
Nikki G.
Litchfield
Review for: Euphoric
I love NYX lip glosses they're compatible to high end brands I believe. This one is super buttery and doesn't feel sticky. They have a wide range of colors and I will most definitely continue purchasing their glosses!
Yosseling R.
Review for: Euphoric
It sure if this is the one that I've used but it's really nice I like the feel an if you want matte you just need to dab on a paper. I got it at target for good price.. it does remove fast though it could be longer lasting
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Rustic Mirage, Mystic Gypsy, Liquid Plum, Lovetopia
I love NYX lip products!!! I will say though, make sure to always use some type of lip primer when using these lip products for the lipstick to last longer. NYX products can be found all over. I buy mine from Ulta!
Kay J.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Rustic Mirage
Love the color of this gloss! It’s the perfect fall shade. My only complaint is I wish it lasted a little longer. It is easy to apply but needs to be reapplied every hour or so. Worth the price though!
Kacie A.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Dark Magic
This purple is a perfect Halloween color. It stays on pretty well if you give it time to dry properly. It was the color I wanted but not the consistency. It was my first time buying it. I really liked the color.
Jackie L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Has anyone else tried this? I have really dry lips and I want a product that will tint and have a pretty color. Is this a good tint?
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?