BY NYX #42 in Lip Stain

Lavish your pout with extraordinary shine and a hint of brilliant color with our new Lip Lustre Glossy Lip Tint! Silky smooth with a lightweight finish, this revolutionary formula glides on a gloss and adjusts to a gorgeous tint that lasts. (Yep, it’s amazing.)

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Retro Socialite, Euphoric, Violet Glass & Juicy Peach
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Liquid Plum
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Dark Magic
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

• Has anyone else tried this? I have really dry lips and I want a p...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kitty K.
These are the most unique formula that I have put on my lips. When you apply them they almost feel like there is a cooling sensation and then a slight tingle. Now, these aren’t a lip plumper so I am not sure why they do that. It could just be me. These also feel like you are applying a gel to your lips at first and then the cooling and gel feel goes away. I think they feel good on the lips and they are comfortable and hydrating feeling.

The colors aren’t too pigmented but they give your lips a nice sheen and color to them. They really make your lips look almost juicy too. If you have fine lines they might feather a little bit.

The gloss isn’t long-wearing but once it wears off it gives your lips a nice tint to them. It almost looks like you were eating a popsicle, which I really like. The tint is long-wearing but the shine of the gloss is not.

I really like these. They are unique and fun to wear! I think they are worth picking up, especially for the summer!!
TJ D.
I have this in Liquid Plum and after working with it a bit, I think I've figured it out. You can either use it as a dramatic glossy lip or as a lip stain. For the dramatic glossy lip you apply it straight from the wand. It is a little gloopy but it gives you great color and shine and as it wears you are left with a nice stained lip. To do just a lip stain - which is my preferred method for everyday wear - scrape most of the excess product off the wand on the top of the tube, then dab on the middle of your lips and rub your lips together to distribute the product evenly. This looks very natural and sets and stains your lips for several hours.
Jennifer T.
I decided to test this out because it was new at Ulta. I have been very pleasantly pleased with it and I'm considering picking up some other colors. I have the Antique Romance and it's a nice medium pink. It can be glossy and bright and does leave some staining effect. I don't find it to be sticky or gross, but I do recommend scraping off the wand before applying, as it has a lot on it.
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
Oh my goodness... Let me start by saying I LOVE NYX but I hate this product more than anything. It is goopy and the formula has a terrible consistency. It tingles a little bit it isn't a plumper. I don't understand how a lip gloss could be patchy, but it is. I don't think the discomfort and initial appearance is worth the stain it may leave behind.
Betsy W.
I am a big fan of lip stain and this is one that I don't mind. Most of the time, I prefer a matte stain, but on occasion, I like something with a little gloss. I find that this stain does not stay glossy for long and turns into a matte looking stain after a few hours.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I absolutely love this glossy lip Tint. This color shown is perfect for the fall and winter. It is my new favorite. I found this at Sephora for around $6 and it was definitely a great day. I look forward to seeing what other colors they have coming out
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I really wanted to like this - there was a gorgeous shade that I loved - but for whatever reason when I put it on, my lips started feeling weird. I've never had that happen before with any other nyx lip product, but it did with this one.
brittany f.
I love this lip gloss! It's such a great product! it met my expectations and can be found in many stores. it lasts long in any situation! the brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
Carrie T.
Nashville, TN
I found this gloss to be sticky. I did not like the texture or the feel it gives your lips.
Barbara J.
This is a really pretty color. It is a bit on the thick side. It dries reasonable well.
Jackie L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Has anyone else tried this? I have really dry lips and I want a product that will tint and have a pretty color. Is this a good tint?