MakeupLip MakeupLipstickNYX
Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color

NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color

I Need to know if these are worth it? I’m down to try all the colors #influenster #voxbox
What are the best colors for those with medium skin tone?
What’s the nicest color ?
Start your review of NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color!
How would you rate this product?
Janelle T.
Arcadia, CA
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Janelle T.
love the color and long lasting wear. not easily smudged. Would definitely try other shades in the future
Dhara S.
Ramsey, NJ
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Dhara S.
I am in love with this color and the quality of this product. The color is vibrant and lasts for so long! I barely have to touch it up! Honestly it’s such a sexy color and it makes my lips look sooo amazing! Definitely recommend this!
Justina D.
Mays Landing, NJ
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Justina D.
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Justina D.
Not only was the color I received beautiful but it really means what it says. This long lasting lipstick lasted through plenty of drinks(from coffee in the morning to water all day) and eating full meals and snacks. It did transfer a little if I rubbed real hard but it was practically perfect. Only issue is that it was drying my lips a bit, not as bad as other long lasting lipsticks, a touch up of chapstick and I was good to go.
Melody S.
Huntsville, AL
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Melody S.
Honestly I was skeptical about this product lasting as long as the claims, however I was shocked by the results! Once the lip lingerie dried, it was budge-proof all day! It wears so comfortably and does not transfer! I am in love with the scent and the performance! Thank you NYX and Influenster! I will definitely be purchasing more of these lip products!!
Faith O.
Trumbull, CT
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Faith O.
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Faith O.
Talk about another hit from NYX! I loved their previous lingerie collection so I was excited to get this!! The color is beautiful and works well with my lip liner to fit my skin tone. The  Color applies beautifully. The smell of the lip product is absolutely amazing. This little product is not drying on my lips.
Gracie A.
Garciasville, TX
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Gracie A.
I received this product complimentary, but it was honestly such a good product. I used it with a face mask for over 8 hours no smudging and I even ate and it did not come off. I would definitely recommend for others to try this amazing product! I will be buying more myself!
Gloryanne P.
Carson, CA
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Gloryanne P.
Cute color tried it for fun! It was easy to apply wait for it to dry and as it states on the directions no crack,no budge,no fade, no transfer! Good value for the price. Should last awhile because you don’t need to apply that much to show the color :)
Jazmin C.
Brooklyn, NY
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Jazmin C.
lol this isn’t smudge proof 😴🤧 lmao it’s a matte lip-creme that dries down sure, but not entirely. I personally wouldn’t recommend with a mask on. I got the shade stripp’d down and I love the color they sent, would wear during summer and fall! It’s soft and creamy, does dry down and look a little crispy on the lips tho. Packaging is cute I guess? Millennial Pink Millenial vibes .... this lip products exudes Kylie lipkit energy lol product packaging is mordern and chic for drugstore standards. Overall I like the product. It could be better and the packaging could be more upscale - but for $6-$8 it’s fantastic
Erin B.
Lawrenceville, GA
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Erin B.
I received this item for free from @influenster and @nyxcosmetics in exchange for my honest review of the product. I’ll be honest: I’m not usually much more than a Burt’s Bees lip balm type wearer (mainly because I have no reason to wear more, especially since I have to wear a mask everywhere right now, but also because I hate the tackiness of most glosses and lipsticks), but I’m always curious and interested in natural-looking glosses and lipsticks, so when I got the offer from #Influenster I jumped on it! The color I received was #FlauntIt, and it very closely matches my natural lip color, which I liked, it’s just a shade or two off, just enough to tell that I am wearing something. The applicator is a little weird at first, but after you get used to it, it is really easy to use and it helps control where the color ends up. The texture is a little tacky, but because of the staying power of this stuff, I was able to lick my lips (and not lose ANY color) and get rid of most of the tackiness. I’ve included a picture of the inside of the mask I wore all day the first day I wore it to show there is quite literally NO TRANSFER! I was able to eat and drink without worrying about transfer or removal of the color! I think I will continue to use this #NYXLipLingerie whenever I want that fancier look - hopefully soon others will be able to see me wear it in person!
Tiffany C.
Quincy, MA
NYX Lip Lingerie XXL Lip Color uploaded by Tiffany C.
This is now one of my favorite matte lipsticks! First off, It doesn’t dry out your lips and leaves a smooth velvet matte finish and feels like there’s nothing on top of your lips! This is long lasting and doesn’t smudge! It stays on your lips and won’t come off unless you use a lip remover cleanser or makeup removing product! And the shape of the applicator let’s me line my lips and is great for spreading out the product evenly without grabbing too much product as well!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...