BY NYX

Slip into something seductive with Lip Lingerie, our luxurious liquid lipstick with a plush, Matte finish. Available in the color-kissed hues you know and love—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige—plus, 12 brand-new nudes! Each sultry shade will coat the curves of your lips with irresistibly creamy color.

Honeymoon, Lace Detail, Ruffle Trim, Beauty Mark, Push-Up, Satin Ribbon, Bedtime Flirt, Corset, Teddy & Baby Doll
Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Embellishment & Exotic:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scandalous, Confident, Bustier, Cheekies, Seduction, Cashmere Silk, Dusk To Dawn, French Maid, Delicate Lust, Silk Indulgent, After Hours & Cabaret Show:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

• NYX Lip Lingerie ❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤ love2 Answers
  • If you love #NYX products tap like ♥3 Answers
NYX Lip Lingerie
  • "I love these! They're so light weight and not as drying as some of the other liquid lipsticks out there. It's a little more sheer than others but I prefer to build the color anyways." in 3047 reviews
  • "I love NYX Lip Lingerie. I bought several of the colors when they first came out and love every single one of them. This collection has a wide range of nudes and they're also long lasting and not drying. My favorite is Bedtime Flirt! I'll definitely be buying more colors." in 1442 reviews
  • "I really love the formula of these. its got a matte look but a creamy feel on the lips. the colors are super pretty and unique. i love nyx and they really impressed me with these" in 778 reviews
Valerie M.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: CABARET SHOW - DUSTY ROSE more...
So far, the longest lasting lippie I’d ever had opportunity to use was Fenty Stunna Lip Paint. It was applied at roughly 2pm in the afternoon in Sacramento when I had a concert where doors opened at 6pm that evening in San Francisco. So, it lasted the drive to the BART station, the BART trip in, a mile walk (in SF) to the venue, several cigarettes, a drink, five hours inside a venue with horrible ventilation and no in/out privileges (and it was HOT AS HELL, dancing, screaming, singing – you name it!), and the whole walk/BART/drive BACK to Sacramento. 12 hours later, it was still completely unfaded.

But I don’t wear lip color that often. So dropping $24 on a liquid lip that I would wear maybe once a month didn’t make me think happy thoughts.

Cue NYX. I’d eyeballed their lip lingerie before, but nowhere had any out where I could test their application, how it felt on my lips (I find matte to be horrifically drying), and how long it would last. Plus, colors do crazy things on my skin. As an example, there are maybe TWO true red colors I can use on my lips that don’t end up looking pink instead. But I got this in my first Allure Beauty Box in December 2018, and figured I'd at least give it a shot.

I was a little leery of the color. Mauves are typically a no, and while brown-based reds are my go-to, the brown/mauve combination made me cringe a little in the tube. The last brown-based lip color I used ended up looking orange. I was pleasantly surprised when I applied this, and after the initial shock of seeing such a different color than I’m used to on my lips, it began looking more natural than my favorite nude by Bare Minerals.

It stays liquid long enough for you to press your lips together to even out the application, but then dries quickly. And it doesn’t feel drying – it honestly felt like the color should still be tacky or liquid on my lips, but it wasn’t. When you press your lips together, it sticks – but press your lips to anything else (coffee mug, your fingers, your boyfriend/girlfriend’s cheek) – it doesn’t budge. It also does not succumb to layering a balm over it to help with continued hydration if you give it sufficient time to dry thoroughly.

While I can’t attest to its longevity under the extreme conditions I wore the Fenty, I can say, after what I’ve put it through so far, it’ll more than likely hold up just as well!
Kennie O.
I absolutely love this product!!! The packaging is so cute and the colors are perfect for us melanin-gifted ladies!! The color is long lasting and applies so smoothly!! The only downside is that the product is very sticky one you apply and kind of dries your lips. I've leaved to use a moisturizer (Aquafor  works best) 5 minutes before applying so that your lips are moisturized but it doesn't effect the finish of the lipstick!!! (Tip: Mixing Honeymoon and "Vamp It Up" from wet n wild will give you a gorgeous lavender color similar to Embellishment but a little darker).
Amanda G.
Review for: EMBELLISHMENT - MUTED PURPLE more...
I received a mini version of this product in NYX advent calendar. I have never tried this line of liquid lipsticks prior to trying this product and was pretty excited! This liquid lipstick is advertised to be highly pigmented and creamy with a matte finish. The shade that was included in my advent calendar is called exotic which I would describe to be a brick red based pink. It’s a beautiful color that registers as a red based pink nude color on my lips (swipe left twice to see swatches). The packaging itself is standard with a clear based tube in which the lip color can be plainly seen. The lipstick comes with a standard doe foot applicator which makes for smooth application. This product and particular shade is highly pigmented. Only one layer of product is need for full and even coverage. One minor complaint I have about this product is that it remains sticky and heavy for a few minutes while it dries down. Once it is dry though, it no longer feels sticky or heavy. This formulation is not impervious to typical wear and tear from eating or drinking, however, it does last moderately well and nor is it advertised to be impervious to food or drink. A common complaint about the formulation of this product is that it sinks into the cracks in your lips for an unattractive look. I did not find that this happened with my lips but others may find other results. Overall, I would rate this product and particular shade a 4.0/5.0. I am glad that I finally had a chance to try a product from the NYX lip lingerie product line. What is your current favorite lip product?
Quyen N.
Moreno Valley
Review for: SEDUCTION - REDDISH BROWN NUDE more...
I found this at ulta about a year ago and I’ve been using it almost everyday. This shade was the perfect shade for me because it is a mix between reddish and brown nude, which i love, since fully brown nude shade is too dark for me. It looks great with both full glam makeup and light makeup, in my opinion. The only thing is that the lipstick doesn’t dry like liquid lipstick and it does transfer and also is a little sticky when dry
Paige A.
N Ridgeville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: DELICATE LUST - GREIGE more...
So i have a few feelings on this... like a liquid lipstick is supposed to, its stays on ALL DAY, Literally all day. I actually had a hard time getting this off when i was done with my day!!! But, it was so hard to get off that it ended up irritating my lips so bad and they were swollen and red all night from rubbing so hard to get it off. It’s still a nice product but I’m afraid to put it on again since it’s so strong!
Kalee D.
Kingwood
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Ruffle Trim, EXOTIC - WARM MAHOGANY RED, PUSH-UP - BROWN SPICE PINK more...
These liquid lipsticks will stick so well to your lips. Only down fall is it is very drying and can come off a little on the inner lip. But if you moisturize your lips regularly then you should be fine just be sure to add a lipbalm before and after using these liquid lipsticks. Also these products by far have the best sow foot applicators out there, easy to apply and doesn’t hold too much product.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is my favorite matte lipstick out of high-end or drugstore this one's my favorite. It's part of my goal to look for sure first I apply this lipstick usually in the shade baby doll or push up then I line my lips after i know lining your lips after sounds strange, but idk I just think it works better that way. This product does not bleed so maybe that's why. But for a matte lip this is a favorite because it does not get all dry and crackly at all it's just soft and creamy and it lasts a long time. Like I said I like to line it with a new liner that's a little darker than shade of lipstick and then I highlight the center of my lips using a lighter shade like Anastasia Beverly Hills milkshake or Kandee Johnson and Too Faced ice cream the combination makes for such a beautiful pouty looking lip. I'm going to see if I can find a picture. Definitely at 5!
Alexandra R.
I gotten this product from Ipsy and I always to try it. I'm glad that I gotten it. I have use this product couple of times. The packaging is sleek. Satin Ribbon is gorgeous. It definitely succeeded my expectations. It's matte and long lasting. I would recommend this product for anyone who loves liquid lipstick. The color I recommend to anyone who has light to medium skin tone
Savannah R.
Dalton
Review for: CHEEKIES - PALE WARM NUDE more...
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I've come across, and it's made even better by its price point. Once again, NYX doesn't disappoint. I am a sucker for a nude lip, so having this wide variety of different shades is definitely a win. I love that they are continually coming out with different shades. I currently own Beauty Mark, Lace Detail, and Cheekies and they're all pretty true to the color you see online. As with any other liquid lipstick, these are made in different factories so the formula in one lipstick could be different than the formula in another. I love that not one lipstick is going to be the same, however it unfortunately means that some of them are streaky. I want to love my Cheekies shade, however it is totally streaky to the point that it's almost unwearable. That being said, I go back to the point about the formulas being different. Mine might be streaky, but yours might be perfect so don't let that scare you away from buying it. I do think the darker shades tend to be less streaky, though. In terms of wear, these lipsticks wear comfortably on my lips for pretty much the entire day. After I eat or drink I do have it wear off of the inner portion of my lips, but that happens with ABH lipsticks too so it's to be expected. They do feel a little sticky after the initial application, but applying a thin coat helps with that. A thin coat is all you really need anyway. As with most matte liquid lipsticks, these do feel a little bit drying on the lips.
Jenny S.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
There are so many great neutral shades to choose from, everyone should be able to find a flattering lip lingerie! The liquid formula glides on nicely, and paired with a matching liner stays within the lip line well. My particular lippies last about 3-4 hours before needing a slight touch-up (sooner if eating or drinking). But the overall color lasts about 6 hours on my lips.
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Are these lipsticks sticky or do they dry fast?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
What is your favorite shade?
Taylynn G.
NYX Lip Lingerie is this a must have or a pass?
Rochelle A.
Shawnee, KS
is there only 4 colors in this line ?!
Shannon H.
I really wanted to like this product but I found it very drying and stiff. I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem?