BY NYX

Slip into something seductive with Lip Lingerie, our luxurious liquid lipstick with a plush, Matte finish. Available in the color-kissed hues you know and love—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige—plus, 12 brand-new nudes! Each sultry shade will coat the curves of your lips with irresistibly creamy color.

Honeymoon, Lace Detail, Ruffle Trim, Beauty Mark, Push-Up, Satin Ribbon, Bedtime Flirt, Corset, Teddy & Baby Doll
Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Embellishment & Exotic:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scandalous, Confident, Bustier, Cheekies, Seduction, Cashmere Silk, Dusk To Dawn, French Maid, Delicate Lust, Silk Indulgent, After Hours & Cabaret Show:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

• NYX Lip Lingerie ❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤ love2 Answers
  • If you love #NYX products tap like ♥3 Answers
NYX Lip Lingerie
  • "I love these! They're so light weight and not as drying as some of the other liquid lipsticks out there. It's a little more sheer than others but I prefer to build the color anyways." in 3047 reviews
  • "I love NYX Lip Lingerie. I bought several of the colors when they first came out and love every single one of them. This collection has a wide range of nudes and they're also long lasting and not drying. My favorite is Bedtime Flirt! I'll definitely be buying more colors." in 1442 reviews
  • "I really love the formula of these. its got a matte look but a creamy feel on the lips. the colors are super pretty and unique. i love nyx and they really impressed me with these" in 778 reviews
Valerie M.
Orangevale, CA
Review for: CABARET SHOW - DUSTY ROSE more...
So far, the longest lasting lippie I’d ever had opportunity to use was Fenty Stunna Lip Paint. It was applied at roughly 2pm in the afternoon in Sacramento when I had a concert where doors opened at 6pm that evening in San Francisco. So, it lasted the drive to the BART station, the BART trip in, a mile walk (in SF) to the venue, several cigarettes, a drink, five hours inside a venue with horrible ventilation and no in/out privileges (and it was HOT AS HELL, dancing, screaming, singing – you name it!), and the whole walk/BART/drive BACK to Sacramento. 12 hours later, it was still completely unfaded.

But I don’t wear lip color that often. So dropping $24 on a liquid lip that I would wear maybe once a month didn’t make me think happy thoughts.

Cue NYX. I’d eyeballed their lip lingerie before, but nowhere had any out where I could test their application, how it felt on my lips (I find matte to be horrifically drying), and how long it would last. Plus, colors do crazy things on my skin. As an example, there are maybe TWO true red colors I can use on my lips that don’t end up looking pink instead. But I got this in my first Allure Beauty Box in December 2018, and figured I'd at least give it a shot.

I was a little leery of the color. Mauves are typically a no, and while brown-based reds are my go-to, the brown/mauve combination made me cringe a little in the tube. The last brown-based lip color I used ended up looking orange. I was pleasantly surprised when I applied this, and after the initial shock of seeing such a different color than I’m used to on my lips, it began looking more natural than my favorite nude by Bare Minerals.

It stays liquid long enough for you to press your lips together to even out the application, but then dries quickly. And it doesn’t feel drying – it honestly felt like the color should still be tacky or liquid on my lips, but it wasn’t. When you press your lips together, it sticks – but press your lips to anything else (coffee mug, your fingers, your boyfriend/girlfriend’s cheek) – it doesn’t budge. It also does not succumb to layering a balm over it to help with continued hydration if you give it sufficient time to dry thoroughly.

While I can’t attest to its longevity under the extreme conditions I wore the Fenty, I can say, after what I’ve put it through so far, it’ll more than likely hold up just as well!
alex c.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not sure what the hype is over these. I wasn't sure which shade to pick because they're all so similar so I just grabbed one. It's such a weird formula - it's thin but dense, and is like a velvety matte but not in a smooth way. It didn't apply smoothly, and the applicator is awkwardly long. Getting clean edges was a challenge and when it starts to wear off throughout the day it looks like trash, and wears off super easily.
Rebecca C.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: SEDUCTION - REDDISH BROWN NUDE more...
NYX Lip Lingerie I like this liquid lip, the color is very beautiful and pigmented well! I am a fan of NYX products and really appreciate the price point for a lot of their products! This lipstick is no different! Nice packaging and it’s a good size product! Only thing is that the formula is drying so I always apply a base of lip balm or lip moisturizer to my lips before applying the product So that there isn’t as much cracking or a too dried out look on the lips! If you don’t like a drying out feel to your lipstick, I wouldn’t recommend this to be your first pick but it’s still really beautiful once applied!
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: TEDDY - WARM RICH BROWN more...
These are complimentry to every skin tone. I didn't realize there could be so many shades of nude. Very matte. Won't move once dry. Bedtime flirt will look good on everyone and with anything. When you want a nude lip that doesn't stand out but pulls the whole makeup look together, go for bedtime flirt. I didn't care for beauty mark because I'm so pale but if you have a deeper skin tone, it has a nice warm tone to it. Honeymoon is a lot greyer than I expected so I wouldn't call it a nude but it is pretty and eye catching. Baby doll is very light so unless you are super pale it might make you look like you have no lips.
Kathleen H.
Tacoma, WA
By far, my favorite lipstick! The formula goes on nice and smooth and dries relatively fast without drying out my lips. The colors are nice and the two I've bought have worked nicely with my skin tone without me testing it beforehand. I really wish they'd expand the colors in this formula because I love it so much. The opacity leaves nothing to be desired -one coat is all it takes, and you can layer a gloss over it for a really unique look. I've recommended it to multiple friends, and cannot rate it high enough. I wish I could give it so many more stars.
Amanda G.
Review for: EMBELLISHMENT - MUTED PURPLE more...
I received a mini version of this product in NYX advent calendar. I have never tried this line of liquid lipsticks prior to trying this product and was pretty excited! This liquid lipstick is advertised to be highly pigmented and creamy with a matte finish. The shade that was included in my advent calendar is called exotic which I would describe to be a brick red based pink. It’s a beautiful color that registers as a red based pink nude color on my lips (swipe left twice to see swatches). The packaging itself is standard with a clear based tube in which the lip color can be plainly seen. The lipstick comes with a standard doe foot applicator which makes for smooth application. This product and particular shade is highly pigmented. Only one layer of product is need for full and even coverage. One minor complaint I have about this product is that it remains sticky and heavy for a few minutes while it dries down. Once it is dry though, it no longer feels sticky or heavy. This formulation is not impervious to typical wear and tear from eating or drinking, however, it does last moderately well and nor is it advertised to be impervious to food or drink. A common complaint about the formulation of this product is that it sinks into the cracks in your lips for an unattractive look. I did not find that this happened with my lips but others may find other results. Overall, I would rate this product and particular shade a 4.0/5.0. I am glad that I finally had a chance to try a product from the NYX lip lingerie product line. What is your current favorite lip product?
Paige A.
N Ridgeville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: DELICATE LUST - GREIGE more...
So i have a few feelings on this... like a liquid lipstick is supposed to, its stays on ALL DAY, Literally all day. I actually had a hard time getting this off when i was done with my day!!! But, it was so hard to get off that it ended up irritating my lips so bad and they were swollen and red all night from rubbing so hard to get it off. It’s still a nice product but I’m afraid to put it on again since it’s so strong!
Izzy P.
Clarksville
Purchased at: Kohl's
I really want to love these lipsticks. I bought a bundle of 6 for Christmas (there was a deal, I love NYX, so why not?). I was impressed my the swatches i did on my hand because they lasted all day with very little fading. I applied one shade on my lips this morning and hated how much i had to put on in order to get my desired coverage. I ended up going in with a different brand to get my lips completely covered.
Kalee D.
Kingwood
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Ruffle Trim, EXOTIC - WARM MAHOGANY RED, PUSH-UP - BROWN SPICE PINK more...
These liquid lipsticks will stick so well to your lips. Only down fall is it is very drying and can come off a little on the inner lip. But if you moisturize your lips regularly then you should be fine just be sure to add a lipbalm before and after using these liquid lipsticks. Also these products by far have the best sow foot applicators out there, easy to apply and doesn’t hold too much product.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is my favorite matte lipstick out of high-end or drugstore this one's my favorite. It's part of my goal to look for sure first I apply this lipstick usually in the shade baby doll or push up then I line my lips after i know lining your lips after sounds strange, but idk I just think it works better that way. This product does not bleed so maybe that's why. But for a matte lip this is a favorite because it does not get all dry and crackly at all it's just soft and creamy and it lasts a long time. Like I said I like to line it with a new liner that's a little darker than shade of lipstick and then I highlight the center of my lips using a lighter shade like Anastasia Beverly Hills milkshake or Kandee Johnson and Too Faced ice cream the combination makes for such a beautiful pouty looking lip. I'm going to see if I can find a picture. Definitely at 5!
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Are these lipsticks sticky or do they dry fast?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
What is your favorite shade?
Taylynn G.
NYX Lip Lingerie is this a must have or a pass?
Rochelle A.
Shawnee, KS
is there only 4 colors in this line ?!
Shannon H.
I really wanted to like this product but I found it very drying and stiff. I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem?