BY NYX #46 in Lipstick

Slip into something seductive with Lip Lingerie, our luxurious liquid lipstick with a plush, Matte finish. Available in the color-kissed hues you know and love—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige—plus, 12 brand-new nudes! Each sultry shade will coat the curves of your lips with irresistibly creamy color.

Honeymoon, Lace Detail, Ruffle Trim, Beauty Mark, Push-Up, Satin Ribbon, Bedtime Flirt, Corset, Teddy & Baby Doll
Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Embellishment & Exotic:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scandalous, Confident, Bustier, Cheekies, Seduction, Cashmere Silk, Dusk To Dawn, French Maid, Delicate Lust, Silk Indulgent, After Hours & Cabaret Show:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

• If you love #NYX products tap like ♥1 Answers
  • NYX Lip Lingerie Who else thinks NYX Lip Lingerie is a really gre...11 Answers
  • Matte ou gloss ? 💋💄5 Answers
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Berkley, MI
I had a lot of high hopes for this matte lipgloss and ended up somewhat disappointed. I purchased this color in shade 11 (Baby Doll) and when I first unwrapped the seal and removed the brush, I was surprised it was already kind of dry and not exactly a wet gloss which I had expected. When I went to put it on it did not go on easily and I had to keep putting the brush in the tube and moving it around like an old mascara brush to try and get something on the brush... Overall I gave this 3 stars as the matte effect was there and I liked the color a lot, but the crusty brush and awkward application has me on the lookout for a different matte product...
Pros:
-The color is great and is true to the packaging, which is great!
-The smell was ok!
-Relatively OK priced
-Long lasting! So great that I could drink/eat what i wanted and I knew that was going nowhere.
Cons:
-Need to apply chapstick before application to help with drying look.
-Need at least 2 applications to help out with how drying it was as the color didn't take on the first coat.
-It's long lasting to a fault. I needed to apply a lot of makeup remover to it to just get it off my lips.
-After talking/going about my day for 15 minutes I saw that my lips were crackly!! The matte became too dry and I had to put a NYX gloss on top of it to cover it up :(
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
I recently bought the shade in bedtime flirt, thinking it was a "MLBB" shade. Unfortunately, the color was too cool-toned for my warm skin tone. With that in mind, let's talk about the formula real quick.

Formula: The product is VERY lightweight. It almost feels as though there's nothing on your lips. As with any other liquid lip, don't rub your lips together as it'll transfer and come off looking patchy. Definitely exfoliate your lips. While this product is fairly lightweight, it still has a tendency to cling onto and exaggerate any dry spots. I personally have fine lines all over my lips, so I didn't quite like the exaggerated lines, but the formula itself was good. The color lasted about 6 hours on me. I didn't notice any transfer once the product dried.

Price: For 6.99 at target, I'd say this is a pretty good product. If you catch a sale at target + 5% off with target red card, the product would be a steal.

Tip: Go to your nearest Ulta and swatch the colors first. Many of the lighter shades are fairly similar, so you can't really tell unless it's on your skin. Find one that matches your undertone (warm to warm, cool to cool) so it doesn't quite wash your out.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Who can resist these (mostly) nude lip shades? I didn't want to get carried away at first purchase by buying too many so I decided to give Ruffle Trim a try. This shade pulls reddish brown on my lips and is very flattering to my skin tone. The doe foot applicator makes for easy application and the product is creamy and smooth. It takes a while to fully dry down otherwise you will find it does transfer somewhat. Nothing a little blotting won't take care of. I do not find this texture to be drying and it doesn't crumble up as time wears on. It is comfortable (and I'm one who relies on lip balm all day long to keep lips soft and moist) and has decent staying power. It will still be there after a meal unless there is an oil involved and then of course it breaks down the product as you would expect it to. Frankly, I prefer to apply a fresh coat after a meal and not rely on a lipstick to last continuously throughout the day. As with other NYX lip products, it has a distinctly vanilla cream scent to it, a little bit like cupcakes but nothing over the top in sweetness. I'm happy with this shade and will probably try a few others as I run out of this one.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Richmond
Great price point on these liquid lipsticks. I purchased in the shade lace detail and it's a beautiful nude color. I am a huge fan of liquid lippies, my tried and true being ABH and Stila but was hoping to find some with less hurt to my wallet. This gets the job down, fairly low transfer and feels like most liquid lipsticks, it dries down pretty quickly and stays until you wipe it or eat. It will stay after eating but I recommend a reapplication as it tends to flake off. Unlike my ABH, I found myself picking at the flakes on my lips during dinner. The packaging doesn't quite work either. When you dip into the ABH or Stila, you'll have to wipe off the excess. Not the case with this product. You'll find yousefly having to dig in just to get enough onto the applicator. The applicator is also kind of annoying in that it's completely straight and not tapered so it does require a different approach for application than that of the doe foot applicators. It's a great product for the price point and I will be picking up a few more shades for every day wear. If I'm going out on a date or dressing up - I'll stick to the higher end.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
I own 8 or 9 out of the 12 shades and they are so perfect and beautiful, these far exceeded my expectations. I am so glad I purchased these at ulta on sale buy 2 get 1 free. they glide on so smoothly, it actually shocked me how wonderfully these applied. I have very small lips and the applicator wasn't an issue at all even though it is a little longer than most applicators, it was much easier to use. These are my new everyday go to lip products. I have been using the shade push up for over 3 months now and I am in love. These also last me all day if i am careful when eating. I have worked a 12 hour shift at work, ate a banana, granola bar and pasta, it did fade a little bit after the pasta, but with the banana and granola bar it looked perfectly fine. only thing is with my darker shades i tend to have to apply 2 coats but the lighter shades are perfectly opaque and one swipe does the job
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
I got this product in Embellishment, and while it is not perfect, it isn't horrible at all. For me, the color goes on smooth but I usually like to add a second layer for complete, opaque coverage. They do dry down completely matte, and will pass a kiss test on the back of my hand with no transfer, so they do seem to be smudge proof. However, I did notice some transfer onto straws, cups, etc. As long as I don't eat a full meal or something like that, they will last for 6 hours or so with minimal fading.

Overall, they are very comfortable. After they dry down, there can be just a little bit of tackiness. My favorite thing about them though, is that I don't really notice them rolling or balling up on the lips. I honestly forget that I am wearing anything. Highly recommended, and at $6.99 a pop, they are definitely worth a shot.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fargo, ND
I find myself reaching for this lipstick every day. I love it. As with any liquid matte lipstick, your lips need to be exfoliated or moisturized. You cannot apply a liquid matte lipstick to chapped or cracked lips and expect it to look good. I've read reviews where people have complained that the colors are too similar or in the same shade family. This line from NYX was meant to be all nudes. They made all nude shades so everyone could find their own perfect nude. Hence the "lingerie" name which I think is adorable. I have medium/tan skin and I purchased "Exotic" and "Ruffle Trim." Both look good with my skin tone. Exotic is my favorite! These have no scent which I appreciate and they are easy to apply. Just be conscious of choosing the right shade for your complexion and you can't go wrong.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Rolla, Mo
I absolutely love liquid lipsticks, and NYX is always so affordable and has such a variety of color. I purchased Exotic and Push Up. The colors are gorgeous, and the formula isn't horrible. For me it was a bit dry more so than some of my other liquid lipsticks. They didn't flake on me, but definitely settled in the lines after a little bit. I found that if I applied chap stick about ten minutes before I applied than it didn't settle as much, but that then affected the staying power. And honestly sometimes I just forget to put the chap stick on before hand. It doesn't have the longest staying power on the market, but it is adequate. I mean I don't mind reapplying, but others may. For the money it is worth the it especially given the gorgeous shades. I just wish it wasn't so drying.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Review for: Scandalous
I'm giving this three stars because I think it could work for some people but it was not a product that worked for me, at all. On the lips it applied decently, although the doe foot applicator is longer on this product that their other products. It dried down weird on me though. It was mostly nice, kind of even felt like the Smashbox liquid lipsticks (which are faves of mine!) but in some areas it was weirdly bunchy. My lips weren't chapped so I'm not sure of the reason or if my tube was just a fluke but it wasn't pleasant. The color was also quite terrible on me but that is my own problems. Overall if all of their products in this particular line perform the same, I wouldn't recommend but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because most people seem to enjoy it.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I have such a mixed opinion about these. To start I for some reason loved the packaging? But besides the packaging the colors are so BEAUTIFUL! Which makes me want to love this product. But it is SO dry and when you smile it just feels like it's going to crack, and it does through the day. I'm good with dry liquid lips 9/10 times it doesn't even bother me. But this sucked the life out of my lips. And chunked off and such an unflattering way. Also you can not build up product on top which is so unfortunate, so to re apply you have to take it all off then re do it. I wanted to love this so much because you don't see many colors like this in the drugstore, but I can't get past the formula.

Would I recommend? Honestly I'm not even sure. 😂🙈☺️💕💫
Arica H.
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Are these lipsticks sticky or do they dry fast?
Rochelle A.
Rochelle A.
Shawnee, KS
is there only 4 colors in this line ?!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
I really wanted to like this product but I found it very drying and stiff. I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem?
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
What is your favorite shade?
Selah H.
Selah H.
What is the difference in these and the suede lip cream? I love the suede lip creams and I want to try these but I've heard mixed reviews.