NYX Lip Lingerie

Slip into something seductive with Lip Lingerie, our luxurious liquid lipstick with a plush, Matte finish. Available in the color-kissed hues you know and love—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige—plus, 12 brand-new nudes! Each sultry shade will coat the curves of your lips with irresistibly creamy color.

Honeymoon, Lace Detail, Ruffle Trim, Beauty Mark, Push-Up, Satin Ribbon, Bedtime Flirt, Corset, Teddy & Baby Doll
Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Embellishment & Exotic:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scandalous, Confident, Bustier, Cheekies, Seduction, Cashmere Silk, Dusk To Dawn, French Maid, Delicate Lust, Silk Indulgent, After Hours & Cabaret Show:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

How long lasting are these lipsticks?
Is the lipstick is long lasting?
What shade is the best?
Start your review of NYX Lip Lingerie!
Product Highlights
“I love these! They're so light weight and not as drying as some of the other liquid lipsticks out there. It's a little more sheer than others but I prefer to build the color anyways.” in reviews
“...one of them. This collection has a wide range of nudes and they're also long lasting and not drying. My favorite is Bedtime Flirt! I'll definitely be buying more colors.” in reviews
“I really love the formula of these. its got a matte look but a creamy feel on the lips. the colors are super pretty and unique. i love nyx and they really impressed me with these” in reviews
Portland
Review for: DELICATE LUST - GREIGE
So far, the longest lasting lippie I’d ever had opportunity to use was Fenty Stunna Lip Paint. It was applied at roughly 2pm in the afternoon in Sacramento when I had a concert where doors opened at 6pm that evening in San Francisco. So, it lasted the drive to the BART station, the BART trip in, a mile walk (in SF) to the venue, several cigarettes, a drink, five hours inside a venue with horrible ventilation and no in/out privileges (and it was HOT AS HELL, dancing, screaming, singing – you name it!), and the whole walk/BART/drive BACK to Sacramento. 12 hours later, it was still completely unfaded.But I don’t wear lip color that often. So dropping $24 on a liquid lip that I would wear maybe once a month didn’t make me think happy thoughts.Cue NYX. I’d eyeballed their lip lingerie before, but nowhere had any out where I could test their application, how it felt on my lips (I find matte to be horrifically drying), and how long it would last. Plus, colors do crazy things on my skin. As an example, there are maybe TWO true red colors I can use on my lips that don’t end up looking pink instead. But I got this in my first Allure Beauty Box in December 2018, and figured I'd at least give it a shot.I was a little leery of the color. Mauves are typically a no, and while brown-based reds are my go-to, the brown/mauve combination made me cringe a little in the tube. The last brown-based lip color I used ended up looking orange. I was pleasantly surprised when I applied this, and after the initial shock of seeing such a different color than I’m used to on my lips, it began looking more natural than my favorite nude by Bare Minerals.It stays liquid long enough for you to press your lips together to even out the application, but then dries quickly. And it doesn’t feel drying – it honestly felt like the color should still be tacky or liquid on my lips, but it wasn’t. When you press your lips together, it sticks – but press your lips to anything else (coffee mug, your fingers, your boyfriend/girlfriend’s cheek) – it doesn’t budge. It also does not succumb to layering a balm over it to help with continued hydration if you give it sufficient time to dry thoroughly.While I can’t attest to its longevity under the extreme conditions I wore the Fenty, I can say, after what I’ve put it through so far, it’ll more than likely hold up just as well!
Hoboken
Review for: CORSET - TOFFEE NUDE
The NYX Lip Lingeries are extremely affordable and come in so many beautiful shades which means there is truly a shade for everyone. Both the mates and glosses are great! I have multiple shades but my go to shade is Corset which is a taupe/nude shade. They last a while after applying and for someone who looses their lipsticks/glosses all the time I would recommend trying these instead of spending a lot of money. These lips come in beautiful colors and apply really nicely they blend well with other colors if you do that. I highly recommend this lip generally. I've tried a bunch of shades and I keep trying more. Also both the mattes and glosses are great. Cheekies: This lip applies just like the others but is a very light, very pinky orange color. It does not apply like it looks in the bottle. Silk Indulgent: more brown/nude than pink but still a really nice shade, probably my favoriteBaby doll: more pink than nude, applies a bit heavier than some of the other shades, I recommend blotting. One of my favorite shadesCorset: very light grey/brown shade, I usually blend this one because I think it makes my face look weird otherwiseTeddy: Very brown, very dark, very messy. You have to apply very thinly and carefully because it will stain your whole face red (which I recognize is weird) and then blot or else. Beauty Mark: Very similar to Teddy but a better shade I think, its more of a burgundy than a brown which I really like.
baytown
Review for: CABARET SHOW - DUSTY ROSE, BUSTIER - DUSTY MAUVE
I am very pleased with NYX Lingerie Liquid Lip Stick. It really does stay on all day. It goes on so easy and stays where I put it...no running or blurring out of my lip line. The applicator end is shaped nicely for perfect application. The matte lip finish provides my lips with a good finish that isn't thin but also isn't super thick...making the coverage be great. The texture allows it to glide on and it dries immediately. It doesn't rub off onto my finger if I've touched my mouth nor onto my pets when I've nuzzled or kissed them. I used the Cashmere Silk color and that color is nice but I am going to buy it in a pinker shade of nude as that is my preference for my skin tone etc. The aroma isn't very appealing but after it's been applied and is dry there is no smell at all. I don't taste it when it's on either. The tube is averaged sized...so it easily held and maneuvered during application plus fits nicely in my handbag compartment. I feel this is a very good product and well worth the money.
Killeen, TX
Review for: CABARET SHOW - DUSTY ROSE
This arrived in the @allure Special Edition Beauty Box. In the tube, the color looked a bit more brown that rose, it applied the same way. Pros: Affordable Wide color selection Strong color Photographs well Cons: Horrible applicator (use a lip brush) Drying for me Flakes and peels Viscous and paint like I was not impressed. It was difficult to put on. Coagulated in tube and had a dryer, acrylic paint consistency. I tried with primer with not much better results. I shook well, no change. Since my experience with this brand is limited, I may try again. I can't give this my recommendation. #Allure #AllureBeautyBox #subscriptionbox #lipstick #NYC #Rose #makeup #realreview #Budgetbeauty
Key West
Review for: FRENCH MAID - MUTED MAUVE
I recently tried out the Lip Lingerie in “Exotic”, it is a little more of a bold colour choice than what I would usually be drawn to but I’m pretty happy with the overall results. The colour itself is sassy and deep, and worked lovely with my fair complexion for a more dramatic nighttime look. The application goes on smooth with strong and even pigmentation, I was really I happy with the results after a single coat. I did notice as it started to dry that it was a touch sticky but even with this consistency there was no smudging or transfer. In general it lasted several hours without having to reapply. My only downside was I found that my lips ended up being a little dried out towards the end of my night. Overall it’s a really lovely product and I will be looking at other colours from the Lip Lingerie collection to add to my routine as well. I received this product free from topbox circle #freeproduct #tryitwithtopbox
Loveland
NYX Lip Lingerie uploaded by Sarah S.
I love these for a matte lip! Comes in pretty colors. While it is drying I don’t think it is as bad as the Kiley cosmetics matte lips. It is also a way better price point! I love the color 08 lipli . It is the perfect matte mauve. I also like the bustier which is just a little darker than the lipli (and the color I’m wearing in the attached picture) the applicator makes it easy to apply without using lip liner.
Alexandria, IN
NYX Lip Lingerie uploaded by Samantha L.
Review for: EXOTIC - WARM MAHOGANY RED
The shade I use is called LIPLI12- Exotic. It’s a rouge-esque color that compliments my skin tone well. I did not give it the best review because it does not wear well and it’s hard to work with. When applying this lipstick, you have to be careful as to how much you apply. Simply taking the applicator and applying it to your lips will leave you with a caked appearance and an uneven color. When I use this product, I typically begin with a balm, then put a small amount on a brush and apply it that way. By doing this, it cannot matify like it wants to so it cannot cake up. I don’t feel that a lipstick should be that much work. Plus, by having to do this, I don’t get the color payoff I desire. It also easily transfers onto things, so I have to be careful while using it. I gave it two stars because the colors they offer are beautiful. I will keep using this product just for that reason.
Tracy, CA
NYX Lip Lingerie uploaded by Lana J.
Review for: FRENCH MAID - MUTED MAUVE
I chose this lipstick in the color “French Maid” as a free birthday item from Ulta. It took me a while to try it on because I was kind of turned off and thinking it wouldn’t look good on me because of my darker skin tone. But I lined and filled in my lips with a brown liner and then put it on and I fell in love with the color. I went and bought 2 more to make sure I don’t run out. Make sure to exfoliate before applying because it will show if your lips are dry.
Review for: BEDTIME FLIRT - RED TONED PINK
I really like these products! They're super affordable, and come in a wide range of beautiful nude shades. Some of them are super interesting looking, like "Embellishment" (beautiful mix of grey, lavender and mauve, once dried on the lips) and "Honeymoon" (light chocolate brown mixed with light grey, once dried). They made an olive green one, which I really wanted to try but haven't been able to find in the drugstores where I live. They aren't liquid, more of a thicker mouse consistency, but I actually found that they applied easier and were more forgiving as a result! I also like the long flat applicator. The flat part makes it easy to apply to most of your inner lips, while using the side edge to be more precise when it comes to the finer lip lines. They are drying, as most liquid lipsticks are, but I didn't mind it that much. I recommend moisturizing your lips with a lip balm of your choice for 15-20 minutes before application. It helps your lips last longer before drying, and with the wrinkling and creasing that comes with it.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: CVS

558 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...