BY NYX #60 in Lipstick

Slip into something seductive with Lip Lingerie, our luxurious liquid lipstick with a plush, Matte finish. Available in the color-kissed hues you know and love—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige—plus, 12 brand-new nudes! Each sultry shade will coat the curves of your lips with irresistibly creamy color.

Honeymoon, Lace Detail, Ruffle Trim, Beauty Mark, Push-Up, Satin Ribbon, Bedtime Flirt, Corset, Teddy & Baby Doll
Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Embellishment & Exotic:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scandalous, Confident, Bustier, Cheekies, Seduction, Cashmere Silk, Dusk To Dawn, French Maid, Delicate Lust, Silk Indulgent, After Hours & Cabaret Show:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

• If you love #NYX products tap like ♥1 Answers
  • NYX Lip Lingerie is this a must have or a pass?20 Answers
NYX Lip Lingerie
  • "I love these! They're so light weight and not as drying as some of the other liquid lipsticks out there. It's a little more sheer than others but I prefer to build the color anyways." in 3047 reviews
  • "I love NYX Lip Lingerie. I bought several of the colors when they first came out and love every single one of them. This collection has a wide range of nudes and they're also long lasting and not drying. My favorite is Bedtime Flirt! I'll definitely be buying more colors." in 1442 reviews
  • "I really love the formula of these. its got a matte look but a creamy feel on the lips. the colors are super pretty and unique. i love nyx and they really impressed me with these" in 778 reviews
Amanda G.
Review for: eveningspell more...
I received a mini version of this product in NYX advent calendar. I have never tried this line of liquid lipsticks prior to trying this product and was pretty excited! This liquid lipstick is advertised to be highly pigmented and creamy with a matte finish. The shade that was included in my advent calendar is called exotic which I would describe to be a brick red based pink. It’s a beautiful color that registers as a red based pink nude color on my lips (swipe left twice to see swatches). The packaging itself is standard with a clear based tube in which the lip color can be plainly seen. The lipstick comes with a standard doe foot applicator which makes for smooth application. This product and particular shade is highly pigmented. Only one layer of product is need for full and even coverage. One minor complaint I have about this product is that it remains sticky and heavy for a few minutes while it dries down. Once it is dry though, it no longer feels sticky or heavy. This formulation is not impervious to typical wear and tear from eating or drinking, however, it does last moderately well and nor is it advertised to be impervious to food or drink. A common complaint about the formulation of this product is that it sinks into the cracks in your lips for an unattractive look. I did not find that this happened with my lips but others may find other results. Overall, I would rate this product and particular shade a 4.0/5.0. I am glad that I finally had a chance to try a product from the NYX lip lingerie product line. What is your current favorite lip product?
Shivani P.
Ever since this line came out, I’ve always wanted to try one!! I finally got one in my Ipsy bag recently. I was pretty hesitant to try it because it was a brown color, but turns out it’s great on me because I’ve gotten so many compliments on it!

Best thing about this line is the color choice no doubt. There’s something for everyone! And it’s affordable so you can easily get multiple shades without breaking the bank. This is also one of the most “bang for your buck” lip products out there because THE COLOR STAYS ON YOUR LIPS!! One night I forgot to take my makeup off and the next morning (even after getting drinks) my lips looked perfect!

The only reason I have to give it 4 starts is because the texture is awful. Not sure if mine was just a bad one, but it comes out clumpy and gooey! I felt like I was putting a melted tootsie roll on my lips because of its stickiness and clumsiness and the brown color. I love this product so much but get kinda grossed out using it each time.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Other more...
I love NYX products historically, but this is probably the worst lip product I have ever tried in my life. I picked this up at Ulta when they first launched, and I was so excited for an affordable liquid lip formula...but my dreams came crashing down as soon as I tried the product.

First of all, the flat doe foot applicator makes it difficult to get a sharp line on your lips. That was strike one. Second, this product has the weirdest texture of all time. It's THICK and creamy, but not in a good way. Strike two. After applying this lipstick and looking in the mirror, I immediately took it off. It made my lips look so dry, they looked like they were about to shrivel up and fall off of my face. Strike three, you're out.

I wanted to love these so badly, but they were a huge miss for me. I will stay far, far away from the Lip Lingerie for the rest of time.

Heather M.
Davie
Review for: whimsy more...
The price of this product is great.  You get a good amount for what you pay.  The packaging is so/so it’s plastic and has some nice cursive on the front, it’s cute.  I’d say the color is very true to what it looks like in the tube.  I wish there was more color selection.  The formula itself isn’t bad but it dries very dry, too dry for me.  This lipstick will not survive food and drink so expect to reapply and the rub off factor is medium I’d say, some stays some goes.  Overall not a bad lipstick but I won’t buy more colors not crazy about it.  Good matte lipstick is a tough find.  If your on a budget this is a good pick.
Tessa B.
Carver, MA
Review for: Other more...
First of all, I have never used a NYX lipstick that I haven't fallen in love with. But these are a whole new level of love. I own the shades Bedtime Flirt, Honeymoon and Embellishment.

These lipsticks last forever. They go on so smooth and I hardly ever have to reapply them. Maybe once throughout the day but they stay on when I eat, drink, whatever. The colors are gorgeous and I love the matte.

Honestly, if you're looking into a Kylie Jenner Lip Kit, I'm telling you right now, don't buy them. These lipsticks are the dupes! Bedtime Flirt is the exact same as Candy K. Honeymoon is the exact same as Moon (shocking I know) and Embellishment is the exact same as Koko K. So if you guys wanna pay $7 instead of like $30 something... Go for it.

These are THE BEST lipsticks!
Valerie M.
Review for: Other more...
I have every color available from this line because I'm a little obsessed with both nudes and mattes. Overall, I'm extremely happy with the product but there is a bit of a learning curve in order to get both the application right and the staying power you'd expect. Here's what you have to do:

1. Lightly scrub your lips at least every other day if you have any cracking or dryness at all!
2. Prime your lips by lightly moisturizing with a clear balm or lipstick priming stick. Make sure your coat is not too thick.
3. Line your lips! You're going to want a thin coat of this lipstick or it will start to clump, dry up, and flake off throughout the day. Lining will help you just to fill in without going back over it too much.
4.Do only 1 - 2 swipes on the top and bottom lips and lightly press together. Then let dry! Do not rub them together. Also open your mouth in an O shape until its dry so the inner lip doesn't get that dreaded thick line of color.

After doing those 4 things, I have successfully worn this lipstick all day at work and even EATEN A SANDWICH, crumbs and all - didn't stick to the lips, no need to reapply, and no transfer to my food or water bottle!!
Lori L.
Review for: whimsy more...
I really like the color, French Maid. It is a dark mauve that is just gorgeous. What I don’t like is the formula of the Lip Lingerie. It feels like melted crayons have been slathered on my lips. It feels like I could peel the Color right off my lips. Instead, it is like removing cement from between bricks. It is unyielding. That would be fine if it wasn’t so darn uncomfortable. And I have chunks of something that come out and onto my lips when I’m applying. I’m not sure if it is foam From the applicator or if I was sold an expired tube. But this is less than a month old and it did it the first time I applied the color. I won’t be purchasing further Nyx lippies because I just am not satisfied all around. And I purchased a few different formulas that day. NYX Lip Lingerie
MaryGrace S.
San Diego
Review for: eveningspell more...
Not going to lie, I am addicted to the lip lingerie and have all but maybe 3 colors. This is my all time favorite matte lip. I apply it once and don’t have to touch up at all. It definitely wears 12 hours+ and is close to perfectly transfer proof. For this price you definitely can’t beat it and I actually prefer this over some of the higher end brands
I will say, however, that there is some difference in formula with some of the more Nude colors. I feel like some of them settle into your fine lines more than others.
Jessica A.
Downers Grove , IL
Review for: Other more...
This is not my favorite liquid lipstick. There is definitely better liquid lipsticks out there, or at least for me. I felt that it does it's job, but as the day goes on my lips feel drier. Especially if I try to add a second coat or reapply, one coat is enough. It also starts to crack and divide over time. I do have to give it props for not moving around and staying put, I find myself having to lick my lips when I feel they are super dry and it does not move. It dries down matte pretty fast so that is a plus. I have a nude shade, it is a pretty shade. It does not feel the best on my lips.  It's not something a reach for too often, but it does it's job.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: newromance more...
This product is just average. I would give it a 2.5 stars if I could. I received this product in my Ipsy glam bag. The product was very hard to apply to my lips and it is a matte shade and has no glitter or sparkles to it as advertised. The product sat in the creases of my lips and you can apply only a very thin layer of else it will literally form large clump on your lips. The product is very dry and makes your lips feel stiff. I would definitely recommend a lip gloss to be applied over this product to have a smoother feel to your lips and for it to not look so choppy. I personally would never spend money to purchase this product again.
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Are these lipsticks sticky or do they dry fast?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
What is your favorite shade?
Rochelle A.
Shawnee, KS
is there only 4 colors in this line ?!
Shannon H.
I really wanted to like this product but I found it very drying and stiff. I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem?
Taylynn G.
NYX Lip Lingerie is this a must have or a pass?