BY NYX #49 in Lipstick

Slip into something seductive with Lip Lingerie, our luxurious liquid lipstick with a plush, Matte finish. Available in the color-kissed hues you know and love—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige—plus, 12 brand-new nudes! Each sultry shade will coat the curves of your lips with irresistibly creamy color.

Honeymoon, Lace Detail, Ruffle Trim, Beauty Mark, Push-Up, Satin Ribbon, Bedtime Flirt, Corset, Teddy & Baby Doll
Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Embellishment & Exotic:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scandalous, Confident, Bustier, Cheekies, Seduction, Cashmere Silk, Dusk To Dawn, French Maid, Delicate Lust, Silk Indulgent, After Hours & Cabaret Show:

Isododecane, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polycyclopentadiene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

• If you love #NYX products tap like ♥1 Answers
  • NYX Lip Lingerie Who else thinks NYX Lip Lingerie is a really gre...11 Answers
  • Matte ou gloss ? 💋💄6 Answers
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Review for: Other
This NYX Lip Lingerie is such an affordable and great quality cosmetic. I am a big NYX lover and I have been wanting to try these out for such a long time, and I finally picked a few up. The packaging of these liquid lipsticks is very cute and sleek, but standard for a typical liquid lipstick. The formula of this line is very airy and fluffy when it is first applied. I was actually a little surprised at how fluffy and lightweight this product felt with it being a matte product. The first shade I tried was Lace Detail, which is a beautiful pale pink/nude color. When I first tried applying this product I did so without lining/filling in my lips with lip liner and I found that the product was a bit slippery on my lips and it wasn’t drying down very well. I tried it again after I fully lined and filled in my lips with lip liner and it made such a difference! The product applied much more opaque and it had no issue at all with drying down. This is one of the aspects of this product that I love so much. I am the type of person that HATES wearing lip products (chapstick, lip oils, lipstick, lipgloss). I just do not like the feeling of products on my lips for some reason, and because of that I strayed away from wearing lip products all together for a long time. The fact that this product dries down so well but isn’t overly drying like other liquid lipsticks is amazing for me. The other shade that I have tried is Push-Up, which is a medium pink/brown color, and this performed similarly to Lace Detail. These run for about $7.00 on the NYX website, which is such a great deal for one of these. I however purchased 3 of these during a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal at CVS at $6.99 a piece which was great because I ended up giving one to my mom and she loves them now. I definitely plan on purchasing more of these and would highly recommend them to anyone who doesn’t like the feeling of lip products or who just loves a great liquid lipstick.
Susana S.
Review for: Ruffle Trim, French Maid, Other
Price: $ 6 ~ $ 8 depending on where you purchase it from

Where: Most drugstores, target, ulta, etc.

Recommend, if so why:

Yes, I think that if you are on a budget this is a good liquid lip to try. It isn't amazing, but it is good. I like the wear time and packaging. I do wish the wand was shaped a bit differently to get in the inner corners easier, but hey it's a good price.

Tips:
- Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize, especially with the darker tones. The formula is very drying so apply lipbalm before applying the liquid lip.

Colors I recommend
- Push-Up; For my skintone and natural lip color. This is almost an exact match. It's like my lips but better. It's a very muted pinky slightly brown nude.

- Exotic: Out of the whole collection this is the most vibrant. I would almost say it leans into the red color category. Almost like a brownish muted red.

- Ruffle Trim: This shade is as if Exotic and Push-Up had a baby. It's a nice in between color.

- French Maid: This shade is a nice slightly purple shade. I would almost say it's as if exotic and embellishment had a baby.

I personally don't recommend the shade embellishment. It is a purple color leaning more into the grey color. In my experience, the lip color made me look dead or as if I was a zombie from the Walking Dead. It also made my teeth look yellow. If this is your cup of tea then go for it, but personally it is not a shade i'd recommend or buy again.
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: rosepearl, eveningspell, newromance, bronzemirage, Other
I really prefer a satin or glossy lip, but I can sometimes handle a matte lip if it doesn’t dry out my lips. As much as I love NYX these liquids lips destroy my lips. I don’t think I will be purchasing any full sizes of these (I got four minis) it has good pigmentation and it does dry down to completely matte and transfer proof. It’s so drying on your lips, it honestly feels like you can’t move your lips and that they’re cracking. When I took off the lip color my lips were so dry and it’s been 3 days and I’m still trying to get the moisture level pack to normal. I would suggest trying the Liquid Suede Lips, I like those so so much more.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard a lot of hype about the NYX Lingerie collection, but I personally hate the formula. I’ve tried 2 different shades, which were both beautiful, but VERY drying. I know this is a matte formula, but I didn’t think it would be so drying. I have fine lines in my lips, so I tried even putting lip balm on before the liquid lip, and extra moisturizer as well, and it was still very dry. Not to mention when eating anything, it comes right off. I can’t wear the brown shade I have if I’m expecting to eat anything because it’ll all wear off in the middle and I look ridiculous. Very frustrating. I don’t care to try this formula again.
Valerie M.
Review for: Other
I have every color available from this line because I'm a little obsessed with both nudes and mattes. Overall, I'm extremely happy with the product but there is a bit of a learning curve in order to get both the application right and the staying power you'd expect. Here's what you have to do:

1. Lightly scrub your lips at least every other day if you have any cracking or dryness at all!
2. Prime your lips by lightly moisturizing with a clear balm or lipstick priming stick. Make sure your coat is not too thick.
3. Line your lips! You're going to want a thin coat of this lipstick or it will start to clump, dry up, and flake off throughout the day. Lining will help you just to fill in without going back over it too much.
4.Do only 1 - 2 swipes on the top and bottom lips and lightly press together. Then let dry! Do not rub them together. Also open your mouth in an O shape until its dry so the inner lip doesn't get that dreaded thick line of color.

After doing those 4 things, I have successfully worn this lipstick all day at work and even EATEN A SANDWICH, crumbs and all - didn't stick to the lips, no need to reapply, and no transfer to my food or water bottle!!
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
Shades: Exotic, Embellishment, and Push-Up

I am absolutely in love with the Exotic shade! It gives me a hint of red without being overpowering, so great color for a casual day-out. Push-Up is a nude and Embellishment is more of a purple-nude.

As for the formula of NYX Lip Lingerie, it has a clay-type texture but you wouldn't feel it as you wear it during the day. It requires multiple layers in order to have sufficient pigmentation to cover your lips. As for transfer, there is next-to no transfer at all unless you eat oily foods! Worth the investment for all day wear.
Joelle K.
Review for: Confident, After Hours, Seduction, Bustier, Cheekies
Love the colors in this line. The only drawback for me is the formula. While it's easy to apply, and had a nice mousse like texture, it can be a bit drying which emphasizes any lines on your lips. Another thing I'm not crazy about is the wear time. With most liquid lipsticks, they are budge proof. With these they dry down matte but can still have a tendency to wear down fairly easily when eating or drinking, etc. some shades also do not wear down well causing a patchy crumbly flakey look on the lips. Overall the price is great and I would repurchase even despite the cons.
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Other
Dries out the lips unless you apply balm underneath, like any matte product. Not a big deal. What is a big deal is how wonderful the shades available are--I found the perfect pinkish nude, Bedtime Flirt (pic with hair down), that complements my skin so well and I couldn't be happier. I received Push-Up in the NYX Lippie Countdown Advent Calendar too (pic with hair up), which is also pink but it's a bit more brown. I also used Corset (pic with beanie) and it's great for a brown nude. I guess you really can't go wrong with matte nudes! Also, the gloss dries pretty quickly and wears long. It's a B-level dupe of a Kylie Jenner lip kit, based on what I've tried! I've had my full-sized tube for over a year and I still have plenty of product, so I would consider it very long-lasting.
Tori G.
Chalmette, LA
I absolutely love NYX products these liquid lingerie lipsticks are comfortable to wear non drying with a satin finish I love the price point as well. The nude shades are bomb! They remind me of the satin formula of colourpop liquid lipsticks. I recommend these to anyone looking for a great comfortable long wearing liquid lipstick that doesn't dry out the lips. FYI: NYX has asked all the time on their site, so take advantage of any holiday sales this season & treat yourself! These even come in multi package gift sets you can break apart for multi gifting or even just a really nice gift for yourself or for a lipstick lover in your life. I highly recommend the nude shades of this line. They are beautiful.
Mahiyat M.
Review for: Other
I have this in the shade Exotic and it’s my favorite lipstick ever! Of all the makeup I love, I love lipstick the most and so I have tons of them. But out of my dozens of lippies, this one is hands down my favorite.

I originally bought it from Ulta a year ago and thought it was running out so repurchased from Target for about $7. Turns out, I still have quite a bit of product left in the first tube even though I’ve been using for a year straight! This is such a flattering, subtle shade that looks great on my medium, tan skin. It’s not quite a nude on me (too peachy) but definitely a nice neutral, everyday color. The shade goes with anything I wear, whether it’s a dark or light color, looks great in the summer, winter, whenever!

The formula for this is just amazing! It’s super lightweight so it barely feels like anything is on your lips. It’s not drying like most other liquid lipsticks which is why I love it so much! It lasts quite a while on my lips, a couple hours tops.

Can’t recommend this enough! Beautiful shade, wonderful formula, and affordable price!
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Are these lipsticks sticky or do they dry fast?
Rochelle A.
Shawnee, KS
is there only 4 colors in this line ?!
Shannon H.
I really wanted to like this product but I found it very drying and stiff. I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
What is your favorite shade?
Selah H.
What is the difference in these and the suede lip cream? I love the suede lip creams and I want to try these but I've heard mixed reviews.