NYX Lip Lacquer Pot

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittany L.
I'm a firm believer in cruelty free products which is why NYX is one of my favorite brands. They're affordable and accessible. I cannot stop talking about this brand to my friends and family and anyone else in cruelty free beauty. The NYX Lip Lacquer Pot lives up to all my expectations. It applies smooth and has a nice rich pigmentation. Instead of dipping my fingers in the pot I apply it with a lip brush and follow up with a lip balm. The color does fade but it leaves a nice natural stain.
Stephanie A.
Nyx is one of my favorite brands. They offer high quality products but still affordable. I love the NYX Cosmetics Lip Lacquer Pots. The sweet pea color is a beautiful pink color. The color does fade off a bit thorough out the day but your lips still look pink and lovely.
Iva K.
I am a big fan of nyx and the quality of their products and this product did not fail to impress me as well as the other nyx products that I have tried. It has a great color pay off and a great feel, along with a great price tag. How could you go wrong?
Merima B.
This is a cute pot of lip lacquer with such a pretty soft pink color. I love the nix quality and colors. The products are usually very good price that most can afford. There is really great color pay off and it feels nice on the lips and not sticky.
Hanna S.
Richland, WA
I LOVE NYX!! Honestly, hands down the best drugstore brand there is. They're my absolute favorite when it comes to lip products and I have never been disappointed with them. This color is amazing and looks best when applies with a small precision brush. It's a very sexy red and is so much fun to wear!
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
As a woman if colour, this is one of my go to nudes. It's so creamy that it just glides on. You get a good bit of product in the jar. It's a bit on the sticky side and I wish it was in a tube instead. But that colour is everything!!!
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeeeeee thisss! I get so many complements when I wear this. People assume its MAC! I don't have MAC money, the price is amazing for all NYX products and the quality is oustanding. I want every other shade as well'
Kiana B.
Rochester, NY
Not only is this product super affordable, but the color pay off is to die for! This super long lasting, creamy formula will have your lips looking beautiful and healthy!
Mia W.
I have recently become intrigued by NYX products. The product lasts, but they dry out my lips within minutes of application. I recommend doubling up with a clear lip gloss for added moisturizer.
This is a good product I didn't really have any problems with it! I do have other things that work better and the color wasn't exactly for me, BUT it would look really good on other people :)
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Rate of this product ?
Brittany L.
What is your favorite NYX lip product?
Brittany T.
How does this compare to MAC?
Laura W.
Is this a relatively new product from Nyx? I haven't seen it around before but I could be wrong!
Marissa J.
San Antonio, TX
I haven't tried these at the any good really want to try?