BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersNYX
Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen

NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen

Get a lifted brow look, in pen! This flexible micro-brush tip pen allows you to create thin to thick lines that actually look like hairs IRL. Tinted, buildable shades allow you to go from a super natural look-- to super snatched in a few quick flicks! Create a brow from nothing, fill in sparse areas, or build on top of your already snatched brows.

Up to 16H wear: Smudge-resistant. Transfer-resistant. Stay snatched!

Pro-tip:

For a lifted brow look, apply vertically in an upward flicking motion so that hairs stand up straight. For a laminated look, first brush up hairs with The Brow Glue transparent brow setter, and then fill in with Lift & Snatch!

How To Apply

Shake pen at a downward angle. Fill in sparse areas with precise hair-like strokes and add definition to other brow areas.

Pro-Tip: To create a lifted look, flick applicator in an upward, vertical motion. Press harder for thicker hair-like strokes and lighter for thinner more natural looking hair-like strokes.

How good is this brow pen!? F4f? Nyx Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen
Is this just as good as the glossier brow pen?
has anyone else noticed this product pulling green after wearing for awhile? NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen ?
Start your review of NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen!
Chanice M.
toronto, ON
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Chanice M.
Review for: Espresso
Love this eyebrow pen! Perfect match to my dark complexion and gives the perfect amount of microstrockes. I’ve had this product for months now and it’s still going strong. I pair this with the NYX brow gel and I get amazing brows everytime!
Arghavan R.
Richmond Hill, ON
Review for: Espresso
I’ve been always insecure about my brows and they have been never even no matter what and when I wanted to draw them with a pencil, it would look too bold and not natural. I got this to try and I immediately loved it!! It’s so natural and exactly like my own brow hairs! It really gave me confidence for my brows. But, you shouldn’t press it hard because it would look too much. And you have to be careful about applying brow gel on it. It will wipe it away. Otherwise, it lasts good. I’m uploading pictures of before which I used NYX Micro Brow Pencil & after & when I pressed it harder on my brows. #nyx #nyxcosmetics #brows #lift&snatch #browtintpen #cosmetics #beauty #makeup #mua #eyebrowgame
Jayne Roxette P.
Calgary, AB
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Jayne Roxette P.
Review for: Ash Brown
I love love love this product! This is my all time favorite nyx product! The tip is so fine that makes it easy to draw hair like strokes. On my picture, I use soft brown at the beginning and ash brown on the middle to the tail of my brows. Price is decent too and I got mine in Shoppers for $14.99CAD.
Sarah L.
Lloydminster, AB
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Ash Brown
I enjoyed the soft colour it gave. It added some depth into my brows. Colour is great with my hair colour. The tip is very soft. I overall enjoy it on my brows for making hair like strokes. #eyebrowgame
Lana P.
Cambridge, ON
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Lana P.
Review for: Espresso
I have been using the glossier brow pen and found out the strokes were way too large but still great to use. Then I found this and holy game changer. The strokes are just like brow hairs and the colour works really well for dark eyebrows. Definitely give it a try
Andrea  B.
Toronto, ON
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Andrea  B.
Review for: Taupe
I got this brow pen to achieve the fake freckles look and loved it! I am glad I did because I now use it for my brows as intended, it lasts a long time and it looks incredible natural. For my freckles, it lasts a long time too and it does look super natural.
Devon G.
Riverview, NB
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Devon G.
Review for: Ash Brown
I picked this up after seeing the launch and it is amazing. I filmed a IGTV video of a first impressions on my Instagram. The ash brown is perfect for my eye brow color. This product was super easy to use, giving me natural looking hairs with simple flicks. It really does the job of filling in sparse areas or giving you a fuller brow! So lovely and so inexpensive!
Solmaz H.
Kelowna, BC
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Solmaz H.
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Solmaz H.
Review for: Ash Brown
Natural and fuller brows have dominated in recent years. Recently I bought Nyx Brow Tint Pen in the shade “Ash Brown”🟤 to fill in my eyebrows along with my other eyebrow stuff! 😉 This product is a liquid brow pen with a very fine tip nib that helps a lot in drawing hair-like strokes to build up intensity and add volume to my sparse eyebrows! The tint lasts all day with zero fading 🥳 I am so impressed 🙌🏻 Please swipe left!
Charleen N.
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Charleen N.
Review for: Taupe
I got my pen and was excited to use it for the first time!! I absolutely love the pen shapes and how easy it is to put on and it really looks like a real micro blading has been done!! However it was a very hot and humid day and I had been sweating a bit got home and got into the elevator to see in the mirror that my eyebrows were GREEN!! I would never buy this product again as my name is not Bruce Banner!! They got the physical pen right but not the formula inside!!! It took 3 days of cleansing my face and even some just rubbing them with water before they had faded enough to not being very noticeable!!! NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen
Emily L.
Niagara Falls, ON
NYX Lift & Snatch! Brow Tint Pen uploaded by Emily L.
Review for: Ash Brown
This pen works so well! It really helps me be able to make small hair strokes. I get asked pretty often if I’ve gotten my brows micro-bladed! This paired with the brow glue are my perfect combo!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cayla K.
Dillsburg, PA
il y a un an
Ashley C. il y a un an
Nope, hasn't happend to me yet, maybe it has to do with your primer? So sorry that happend to ya, maybe try a darker pencil?