BY NYX #34 in Eyeshadow

Enhance your eyes with Lid Lingerie, our new weightless eye tint with a delicate pearl finish. Available in a range of gorgeous nude hues--from soft baby pink shimmer and bronze to deep taupe shimmer and jade--each seductively sheer shade will adorn your lids with an elegant flush of color.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Trideceth-10, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Amira B.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these products really need a review? Don't we all find them amazing?
I doubt that there is anyone who does really appreciate this product!! I am literally in love. These are my go to product for lipsticks. They stay forever without leaving that feeling of dry lips. I use these in daly basics. Especially for work. I am a fool time employee so i use my lipstick in the morning and when i get back home in the evening, it is still there. Without leaving any kaki effect nor a bed feeling of dry lips. I recommend these lipsticks NYX Lip LingerieNYX Retail Stores
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the light pink in this eyelid color. It goes on so smooth and I really enjoy the application. I am a makeup novice and really only stick to very basic steps. I can easily just put this on my eyelid and the color is a light, sweet pink. Sometimes I press some powder on the top and it really holds the powder in place all day
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Other
I really love this product. I was hesitant about a liquid eyeshadow so I thought this would be a good price point to start at. It dries down really quickly so it doesn’t get everywhere but you can also blend out the edges to get a nice smokier look. I just purchase some as Christmas gifts because I love these so much.
Ambrosia J.
Sand Springs, OK
Review for: MORNING SKY
The moment I heard about these liquid eyeshadows, I was immediately intrigued and wanted to give them a try. In the past, I didn’t have great luck with these types of products, either because they were difficult to apply, or they’d crease terribly on my (30 year old) lids.

I have to say, these blew me away! They go on smooth, they’re easy to apply and work with, the formula doesn’t crease on my eyes, and the pigmentation/shimmer is incredible! I have 3 kids, so this product has been a lifesaver as an all over lid shade, on the go.
Can’t wait to add more to my collection! NYX Lid Lingerie

A++
Megan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stunning! I wish I bought more of these! I bought 4 shades and my mom took all of them haha. I definitely want every single one of them. I highly recommend these to anyone at all. They are perfect in their own, in the center of the lid, or as an eyeshadow base.
Bonnie S.
Hayward
Review for: WHIMSY
What I definitely love most about the NYX lingerie collection is the pigment and smooth application. Never clumpy or dry! Being Tan makes it hard to find “nude” shades and NYX does the job! Affordable for this stay at home mom.
Heather S.
Hagerstown
Review for: NUDE TO ME
Great neutral that lasts all day and looks very natural. I’m really impressed. I’ve never used a liquid eyeshadow before but NYX has made me want to try ALL the shades!
Sofía G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stay on really well for the price point. Totally worth the 7$ but it's even better if you can find NYX products when they're 3 for 2 are ultra sometimes. Would recommend holding off until the same, only because you get more bang for your buck. Overall, best drugstore liquid lipsticks are by nyx.
Makinzie J.
Review for: MORNING SKY
These are so gorgeous! They are smooth and they apply nicely. They are long lasting and make for bold looks. Also they are so Shimmery! I used this color for a mermaid costume make up and I am in love with it. I would love to have the whole collection. I would definitely give them a try.
LaTanya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite lippies. If I could wear embellish everyday I would. It’s the perfect nude for chocolate girls. They are not to drying and last all day long. I love to ombré it with a lighter color lippie. I have all of the colors and love to mix them to make different colors and combos.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Is this product easy to apply?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Are these pigmented? Do they crease on the lids??
Karla G.
Cypress, TX
Can you apply it once or does it require multiple layers for it to be opaque
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Are they long lasting?
Could it be used on sensitive skin?