BY NYX #44 in Eyeshadow

Enhance your eyes with Lid Lingerie, our new weightless eye tint with a delicate pearl finish. Available in a range of gorgeous nude hues--from soft baby pink shimmer and bronze to deep taupe shimmer and jade--each seductively sheer shade will adorn your lids with an elegant flush of color.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Trideceth-10, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

NYX Lid Lingerie
  • "Tried this in store and loved it so much I had to buy them. Very nice creamy formula and the colours are nicely pigmented. Got it from my local target so the price was pretty good so I'd definitely buy more." in 26 reviews
  • "I am a fan of nyx, high coverage, long lasting, and does not dry my lips, wonderful colors ... I love❤❤❤❤❤" in 23 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: NIGHT GLOW more...
I purchased a lip lingerie in CVS, it was a new color I was desperate to try out....a beautiful grey color...I didn’t want to spend too much but wanted good quality and feel, so chose NYX as their lip products in my opinion are the best drugstore brand you can get.....and they are cruelty free!!!

Unfortunately the color looked terrible on me 😩 but that wasn’t a reflection on the actual product itself. It was highly pigmented and very true to color. Glided on very well and felt lovely and velvet like on my lips.....the color made me look ill 😷 however.

I did stay at home and didn’t bother to take it off as I was still interested in how well it stays on and if I should buy from this range in the future. I put it in initially around 4:00pm, drank soda from a can, ate dinner....and by the time I had bathed my daughter and settled her down I went to wash my face and it was still on!!! That was about 9:00pm!!

So, clearly a quality product with a great price tag....seem to have many other shades, so will definitely purchase again.....just not in grey 😜
NICOLE 🦅.
New Port Richey, FL
SWATCH TIME⭐️

NYX Cosmic Metals Lip Cream
NYX Strobe Of Genius Holographic Stick
stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow

Having a lot of fun playing with all glitter eyeshadows this spring! I moved to Florida from New York this past year. Living on the west coast and being at the beach year round means GLITTER YEAR ROUND ⭐️

These products are all extremely nice! If you want to spend less money shop for NYX makeup. The stilla makeup is well worth the money though. Best makeup I ever applied when it comes to GLITTER omg I want every color stila Glitter & Glow Highlighter
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Review for: Other more...
Guess who had no idea NYX had liquid eyeshadow that looks exactly like their beloved LIP Lingerie?!

I wore this as lipstick for a weekend because I loved the color and how light it was but I was so irritated that it never stayed on because I had heard such great things.....that's when I noticed it says "lid" not "lip." Talk about a brand's font fail.

As far as eyeshadow goes, the doefoot applicator makes it a bit awkward to apply. It dries incredibly quickly and is so thin so it is easy to work with. The color payoff is wonderful. It tends to crease and smudges very easily. I like it as a thick liner or under a shimmer of the same color mostly, but I don't seem to be reaching for it often.
Katie W.
Longview, WA
Review for: MORNING SKY more...
I recently just tried these and feel in love I went back to get more. Long lasting and has an amazing applicator to make applying so easy. I can put this on my lid then blend it for a quick easy makeup looks that look like i spent way more time on it then I actually did. Seriosuly an amazing product.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: BRONZE MIRAGE more...
This is a pretty product. It’s affordable and goes on smooth. I like to use this as a base and also as a highlighter. I’ve used this several times and I like this line very much . It is buildable but you red to make sure to smooth to avoid buildup and cracking. I would recommend this product.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
Review for: Other more...
I got this in the shade sorry not sorry and I love it! It’s a perfect warm tone orange shade that’s very on trend. It’s color compliments my blue eyes very well. I apply this with the doe foot applicator and then use a brush to soften the edges. Dries matte. I would recommend
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: NIGHT GLOW more...
I love the color of this shadow! Ease of use is also great, since it’s a cream base with a dipstick wand applicator. I’m only giving four stars because I do have some creasing with this product on my upper lids. I have to go heavy on the primer to ensure that it stays put.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: ROSE PEARL more...
Im OBSESSED. I only have this in the one shade as there was no where that had any testers available to see. This is such a beautiful rosy pink shade and definitely has pigment. It doesnt bleed and actually applies well- and it dries quick, which is nice but youll have to remember that it dries quickly when actually using it. I dont own any of the Stila shimmer shadows, but i think these could be a dupe for some of the shades that they have in this type of formula. I love it and i love how affordable this product is!!
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
These are super cool and affordable but my only issue is they bring out any texture in your lid so if you have any lines or wrinkles they will show through. They are so pretty though so if I could find a method to hide the texture I’d use them more.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Review for: ROSE PEARL more...
Not my favorite product. I like the powder NYX lingerie eyeshadow, but this didn’t do it for me. I have green eyes, and the color was fine. The application was messy and it wasn’t as pigmented as I would have liked. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Is this product easy to apply?
Adrienne W.
Does it crease?
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Has anyone tried using this as a lip product?? Does it hold up? I would love to try it in the pink colour but I kinda want it for my lips.
Rionne P.
Anybody tried these? What is the formula like ?
Could it be used on sensitive skin?