Add a Photo

By JUBUJUB
#392 in Lip Liner
What's better than a lip liner and lipstick in one? Jumbo Lip Pencil provides precise lip lining while filling your lips with smooth, creamy, mosturzing color.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Nyx
I love the shade but it doesn't stay on very long , must reapply often and I still can't figure out how to "sharpen" the product and get more out. The pencil itself is a poor design and not that simple, but rather complex. There is no area to twist more product out and I spent a decent amount of money on this product
Lia M.
Lia M.
I love NYX makeup brand and also love their matte lip glosses. Yes these 30shades of lip pencils did meet my expectations and are very long lasting. I buy most of NYX products at a beauty supply store or possibly Sephora.
Valen G.
Valen G.
Not my favorite ones. I love nyx but these are hard to apply. The package is nice. Nyx is actually not a pricey brand at all. The colours have to be more pigmented. But I don't think I'd buy it again.
Lily M.
Lily M.
April 2, 2017, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Nyx
I have shade 721 "Soft Fuschia" and it's an amazing product and such a beautiful colour. Very pigmented and creamy when applying. The colour lasts all day and dries to a matte shade! Even stayed on a bit when eating a big greasy burger
Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
Had anyone tried these pencils? Do they last all day long or do we have to reapply and how often? Can we just use the lip pencil in all the lip like a lipstick? Or just like a lip pencil outliner works better? I am really interested in buying the colors I use the most but if they work as lipstick I will buy all the colors I love.