BY NYX

It’s double or nothing with this lip liner and lipstick in one. Our Jumbo Lip Pencils infuse lips with alluring nourishing color and help you create a perfect pout. Line, define and color with one jumbo pencil. Plus, the mineral oil formula does not dry out your lips and it goes on smoothly. In 16 seductive shades, our Jumbo Lip Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a large pencil. Get your NYX Professional Makeup Sharpener here.

Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax , Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Isostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, and B.H.A. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019),Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), or D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850).

• Are these long lasting? Color pay off?2 Answers
  • Had anyone tried these pencils? Do they last all day long...1 Answers
  • Does this gently glide on? And is it smudge proof?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I love the NYX brand. Great quality and sooo affordable. These pencils are super creamy and apply smoothly." in 62 reviews
  • "I love the quality and how long lasting there are I have almost all the colors they sell that how much i love it😍😍" in 47 reviews
  • "This product ran off my lips slightly and made my lips look semi-dry." in 1 review
Crystal M.
Had purchased this product at VS OK with it. Application was a little difficult to use when trying to apply very precisely. The colors are nice but did not seem to last as long as I was expecting. I would probably not recommend this product to someone
Haley G.
Elkins, WV
These lip crayons are so creamy and beautifully pigmented. It took me WAY TOO LONG to realize you could sharpen it because for some reason I thought it was all plastic. Definitely worth how cheap they are because the color and formula are spot on.
Opinion M.
These products do fairly well given their price point. The jumbo pencil has a wide color selection and varying finishes. I am not the greatest fan of this brand, but in all fairness I am yet to try it fully and verify. So far, it is not bad at all.
Robin S.
Prince George, VA
Review for: Deep Red more...
I like to try all of the reds and darker colors that this company has. I love this color however the last pencil I got was a little oily and came off very very easily. I would buy again however I do hope that it is not as oily as the last.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Review for: Honey Nectar, Deep Red more...
I absolutely love these lip pencils and I can’t believe I just now finally tried them! They are so creamy and they go on so nicely without being streaky. I use them as a base and put some NYX Butter Gloss over it and it looks amazing! I highly recommend these lip pencils, they were only $4 and they are sooo worth that and more! They have a decent color range too!
Shartina C.
Bedford, OH
Review for: Hot Red more...
I really love this lip pencil, I have this pencil in almost every color, I love the combo with using a lip liner with some lipgloss, that’s like my every day look I would definitely buy this product again and I would definitely recommend this to everyone who loves to keep it simple yet cute.
GaryandJessica P.
Aiken, SC
Review for: Pink Nude more...
It’s an okay lip pencil...it’s on a the cheap end. It doesn’t stay for a long period of time and easily rubs off. I seriously doubt that I will purchase another one. On a positive note..you do get a lot of product for less money.
Cheriee T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pink Nude more...
Loved the color! Super easy to apply and my lips never felt dry through the day. Definitely one of my go-to lip products. I had to touch up after eating but other than that I had no issues! Will be buying others in this line.
Kimberly N.
I bought these thinking they'd be nice to try on their own, they aren't quite the best. The formula feels odd and it dries out the areas I outline. The colors are great on others but personally I didn't like them on me.
Helen K.
Palos Heights , IL
Review for: Rosie Brown more...
It was the first pencil I bought from NYX. I was satisfied with the result. I like the color and the texture. This pencil gives me the matte look that I want. Sometimes I can add a little shine to make my lips brighter. It’s easy to apply and nice favorable price.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
So I bought one of these and how do I get more money product?! The bottom doesn't twist. Am I suppose to sharpen this giant plastic thing...and with what?
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm seeing a bunch of complaints that this can't be sharpened because it's housed in plastic? I can't tell if the pencil I have is plastic or not, and I just got it, so it's not at a point where I need to sharpen it. Can it be sharpened? The answer will impact my eventual review.
Diana P.
Is this product/brand any good ?
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
How is applying this pencil? I am used to smaller pencils with more precision...
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Are there any new colors?