BY NYX

It’s double or nothing with this lip liner and lipstick in one. Our Jumbo Lip Pencils infuse lips with alluring nourishing color and help you create a perfect pout. Line, define and color with one jumbo pencil. Plus, the mineral oil formula does not dry out your lips and it goes on smoothly. In 16 seductive shades, our Jumbo Lip Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a large pencil. Get your NYX Professional Makeup Sharpener here.

Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax , Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Isostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, and B.H.A. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019),Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), or D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850).

• Are these long lasting? Color pay off?2 Answers
  • Had anyone tried these pencils? Do they last all day long...1 Answers
  • Does this gently glide on? And is it smudge proof?1 Answers
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil
  • "I love the NYX brand. Great quality and sooo affordable. These pencils are super creamy and apply smoothly." in 62 reviews
  • "I love the quality and how long lasting there are I have almost all the colors they sell that how much i love it😍😍" in 47 reviews
  • "This product ran off my lips slightly and made my lips look semi-dry." in 1 review
Blanca S.
La Salle, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
NYX has the best colors ever! I love the Lip Pencil because not only is it smooth but it glides in perfect! I love to use the Lip Pencil to line my lips and then use the NYX Lingerie on top when I’m going out! They’re the perfect combination! I use the Lip Pencil as an everyday wear to give me just that perfect hint of color!
Danielle J.
I love this product because its super easy to apply and there is a lot for you to use. its long lasting for a pencil and it will also go with most lipsticks in the redish pink family. all in all its a great product if your looking for a pencil to use and not too expensive
Jayme S.
Gettysburg
Review for: Burgundy, Plush Red more...
I was very disappointed in this product. The first issue I had was opening it- the cap is very hard to get off and I ended up almost ruining the product because the cap is so stuck that it just pops off randomly very hard because of the suction. The second issue was the smell, it smells so bad. The smell reminds me of a chemical smell mixed with plastic, even when you apply it to your lips you can still smell it. The color goes on very weird and uneven, and feels very waxy. They don’t look good on the lips and are very hard to use. They’re affordable though, which is a good thing, but I still don’t think they are worth that. I wouldn’t recommend these to anyone.
~Samantha C.
Montebello, CA
Review for: Iced Coffee more...
love the brand love the jumbo size perfect for everyday makeup looks feel hydrating on the lips not drying easy to apply and use very affortable price nice scent good value
Crystal M.
Had purchased this product at VS OK with it. Application was a little difficult to use when trying to apply very precisely. The colors are nice but did not seem to last as long as I was expecting. I would probably not recommend this product to someone
Haley G.
Elkins, WV
These lip crayons are so creamy and beautifully pigmented. It took me WAY TOO LONG to realize you could sharpen it because for some reason I thought it was all plastic. Definitely worth how cheap they are because the color and formula are spot on.
Robin S.
Prince George, VA
Review for: Deep Red more...
I like to try all of the reds and darker colors that this company has. I love this color however the last pencil I got was a little oily and came off very very easily. I would buy again however I do hope that it is not as oily as the last.
Judith C.
Venus
Purchased at: Walmart
I would rate this a three because it’s very good not only does it make ur lips look bigger but cuter!!!!This will litterly last you the whole month it’s a pretty good size especially if you use a lot.The colors are so cute and adorable never seen so pretty in any other brands
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Review for: Honey Nectar, Deep Red more...
I absolutely love these lip pencils and I can’t believe I just now finally tried them! They are so creamy and they go on so nicely without being streaky. I use them as a base and put some NYX Butter Gloss over it and it looks amazing! I highly recommend these lip pencils, they were only $4 and they are sooo worth that and more! They have a decent color range too!
GaryandJessica P.
Aiken, SC
Review for: Pink Nude more...
It’s an okay lip pencil...it’s on a the cheap end. It doesn’t stay for a long period of time and easily rubs off. I seriously doubt that I will purchase another one. On a positive note..you do get a lot of product for less money.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
So I bought one of these and how do I get more money product?! The bottom doesn't twist. Am I suppose to sharpen this giant plastic thing...and with what?
Diana P.
Is this product/brand any good ?
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I use these as an eye shadow primer sometimes, does anybody else do this?
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
How is applying this pencil? I am used to smaller pencils with more precision...
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm seeing a bunch of complaints that this can't be sharpened because it's housed in plastic? I can't tell if the pencil I have is plastic or not, and I just got it, so it's not at a point where I need to sharpen it. Can it be sharpened? The answer will impact my eventual review.

Amazon