18 colors available

BY NYX

Buy NYX Cosmetics Lip Liners - It's double or nothing with this lip liner and lipstick in one. Our masterful Jumbo Lip Pencils infuse lips with alluring, nourishing color, and help you create a precision pout. Line, define and color with one jumbo pencil. Plus the mineral oil formula does not dry out your lips and it goes on smoothly. We likey Details provided by NYX Cosmetics.

NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil
  • "This product ran off my lips slightly and made my lips look semi-dry." in 1 review
Meadow T.
Meadow T.
Love Love Love this lip pencil. My favorite is soft fuschia. It's creamy and smooth and applies very softly on the lips. The product can be sharpened (though it appears it can't). I love to pair it with a nude lipstick to make it really pop. I've already gone through 3 and keep it as a holy grail color. The staying power isn't the best, but what you get in exchange is soft and hydrated lips, so it's definitely worth it.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hera
I love this and all jumbo lip pencils. But I just really love the NYX brand. They make good products at an affordable price. I feel like with this you get a good outline like you would with a lip liner but the coverage of a lipstick. They are much softer than a lip liner though and much easier to control than a lipstick. It's very easy to apply, and it lasts a long time. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone.
Erika N.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
Review for: Copper Pink
I purchased the color Pecan and the color itself if beautiful. The product glides on smoothly and is very pigmented BUT the product smells like wet paint. You can smell this in the tube as well as on your lips for a short period of time. Also, I can not twist more product up on the pencil. I will probably continue to use the product until it runs dry but I will never purchase it again.
Stequisha H.
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sable Bronze
I love the color. Doesn't really match the picture but still looks really good. I'm not happy with the "mechanics" or lack there of. It's not a retractable pencil so you either have to depot it (which is an annoying processes and not one that I chose) or purchase a nyx jumbo pencil sharpener which basically costs the same as the lip pencil. I wish nyx would rethink the structure.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Review for: Hera
I would most def recommend the Plush Red #712 i love that one thats the one i use a lot and I like it because when I shop for red lipstick i can never find red like i like it which is bright red. they are always red but with like some fushia or pink mixed in it and i like it just RED and bright but this one the plush red hands down five stars love it!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Iris
I wear lip liner Almost every single day when I put lipstick on. I only wear ChapStick when I'm in the house. I feel like I have to dress for success. And I loveeeee lipliner. It makes drawing on lipstick more easier without smudging or messing up out my lip line. No need for the concealer around my lips anymore lolls !!!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Review for: Nyx
I love the shade but it doesn't stay on very long , must reapply often and I still can't figure out how to "sharpen" the product and get more out. The pencil itself is a poor design and not that simple, but rather complex. There is no area to twist more product out and I spent a decent amount of money on this product
Tiasia P.
Tiasia P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Ice
I've just started wearing lip pencils but quit recently I've just became a makeup freak. I wear a lot of nude lipsticks I just love them I think nude compliments my skin very well . Well well well I must say Nyx never really lets me down. I love this lip pencils it goes so well with majority of my nude lipsticks
savannah g.
savannah g.
These lip pencils are okay in my opinion, but they are more like wannabe lipsticks. They don't last long or keep lipstick from bleeding. Also, there is not a whole lot of product for the price you pay. It does have a very smooth, but thin consistency, however I probably won't repurchase it for a little while.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Review for: Ice
This is my absolute go to! I love love love it. I only really need this because I only wear lighter pinks and nudes daily, this works with my brighter pinks too. I love that it so close to my lip color once on you can't tell it's their while it keeps the gloss or lipstick tame and in place
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
So I bought one of these and how do I get more money product?! The bottom doesn't twist. Am I suppose to sharpen this giant plastic thing...and with what?
Diana P.
Diana P.
Is this product/brand any good ?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
How is applying this pencil? I am used to smaller pencils with more precision...
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Are there any new colors?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Brooklyn, NY
I am looking for a lip color that is long lasting but not to drying. I dont want to worry about reapplying often. Would you recommend this for someone that is low maintenance like me?