NYX Jumbo Eye PencilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Oyster
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Pacific
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Electric Blue

BY NYX #9 in Eyeliner

A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, our creamy Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly—no pulling, tugging or fading—and come in a rainbow of vivid hues. Our most voluptuous pencil yet! Our Jumbo Eye Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a large pencil. Get your NYX Professional Makeup Sharpener here.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Electric Blue & Cobalt:

Sparkle Nude & Sparkle Green:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Sparkle Leopard:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Are these good for a drugstore dupe? I love nyx just neve...4 Answers
  • What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?165 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these pencils?5 Answers
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

Start your review of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love these! They come in great colors and are great bases. I love using cottage cheese as a highlight and on my water line" in 1052 reviews
  • "I really like all the Jumbo Eye Pencil but I think that the Black Bean is the best!" in 528 reviews
  • "My favorite shade is 'rust' - it is a rusty, reddish bronze shade that looks amazing on its own, or as an eyeshadow base. " in 221 reviews
  • "The Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk is great if you're using shadows that aren't very pigmented and you want to make them pop, but for me, it's not really a necessary product." in 88 reviews
  • "I use the shades Cashmere (my fave) on the lid and Milk the cult classic in the inner corner and browbone, and a I occasionally put shadows on top to enhance it." in 79 reviews
Natalie M.
Weston, MA
So i got this in 'milk' the jumbo pencil at ulta, i love it, NYX isn't really sold at a lot of places where i live, so its worth having 2 of JUST IN CASE. but it goes on really easy and is long lasting
Jeni M.
San Antonio, TX
I have the black and white in this jumbo pencil and I love them! I use the white to line my waterline and the black for my lid and for smokey eyes! they are so creamy it is unreal I highly recommend
Lindsey V.
Battle Creek, MI
These are great, super affordable and amazing colors. i love how smooth they go on and how wonderful the colors are. i use them a lot as a base for more colors or on their own for a really simple look.
Daisy A.
I love these jumbo eye pencils I always use them when I'm applying eyeshadow for a more enhance look. You just can't go wrong with these they apply on smooth and blend easy.
Alaina C.
Red Bluff, CA
I love these. Don't plan on wearing them alone though, they will crease. I recommend wearing with a primer underneath and an eyeshadow patted on top. They will increase the intensity of the eyeshadow.
Kylar O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I am not surprised at all that the NYX jumbo eye pencils won a spot in the best makeup of influenster !! I absolutely love this pencil in the shade MILK for doing my water line, as a base for eyeshadow and even for fun all over face looks! I've bought multiple pencils !
Vanessa L.
I own two of the nyx jumbo eye pencils in the shade milk and French fries. I love these! They are pigmented and creamy. They live a nice base for you to apply your eyeshadow. They are worth the money!
Alyssa A.
Lancaster, CA
I love the sparkle nude I put it all over the lid and I use my naked cosmetics loose pigment eyeshadow and some Bahama mama bronzer on the crease love it. Go to product right here
Tiffany B.
I own so many of these jumbo eye pencils; they're all amazing! All the colors are beautiful, the pigmentation is great, and they last an incredibly long time. Also, they're great as an eyelid primer!
Ebony P.
Great base for smokey looks if you get the black pencil and perfect to make light colors pop if you get 'milk'. Be sure to use primer though, because this product creases easily. The pigment is superb.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL
What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?
Katharine A.
Does this smudge off during the day?
Emily H.
What is your favorite color of the nyx jumbo eye pencil?
Dawn H.
Poteet, TX
Tayler W.
Kaukauna, WI
Does this eye pencil crease at all?

Macy's