NYX Jumbo Eye PencilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Oyster
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Pacific
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Electric Blue

BY NYX #9 in Eyeliner

A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, our creamy Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly—no pulling, tugging or fading—and come in a rainbow of vivid hues. Our most voluptuous pencil yet! Our Jumbo Eye Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a large pencil. Get your NYX Professional Makeup Sharpener here.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Electric Blue & Cobalt:

Sparkle Nude & Sparkle Green:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Sparkle Leopard:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Are these good for a drugstore dupe? I love nyx just neve...4 Answers
  • What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?165 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these pencils?5 Answers
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

Start your review of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love these! They come in great colors and are great bases. I love using cottage cheese as a highlight and on my water line" in 1052 reviews
  • "I really like all the Jumbo Eye Pencil but I think that the Black Bean is the best!" in 528 reviews
  • "My favorite shade is 'rust' - it is a rusty, reddish bronze shade that looks amazing on its own, or as an eyeshadow base. " in 221 reviews
  • "The Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk is great if you're using shadows that aren't very pigmented and you want to make them pop, but for me, it's not really a necessary product." in 88 reviews
  • "I use the shades Cashmere (my fave) on the lid and Milk the cult classic in the inner corner and browbone, and a I occasionally put shadows on top to enhance it." in 79 reviews
Rebecca r.
Fenton, MI
I recently just bought one of the jumbo crayons . I purchased milk i have been going crazy wanting to try these but especially milk. My best friend would always rave about how great they are and she really likes the milk one for a base. So i finally got milk and i love it , it was everything i expected. glides on perfectly, makes my colors pop!, so far no creasing and blends amazingly. I cant wait to try more and i would definitely recommend these. Only bad thing was i was not able to stock up on more of the milk crayons because they only had one . But at least i got the last one and was lucky to try it :).
Cookie V.
South Bend, IN
This product is lifeeeeee ! Ok so I go to raves and music festivals all the time and I could not find an eyelid primer that would hold all night long. I tried concealers, eyeshadow bases, eyelid primers and everything. Then I went to MAC Cosmetics to go by their Paint Stick product from the pro store and the MUA that worked there told me not to buy it and buy this one instead because it was a better product and was less money. That was a few years ago and as a makeup artist I keep it with me in all of my kits !
Raven R.
Newman, CA
Love this base! I started using this years ago when I first started learning how to apply makeup. It is creamy, blendable, and will make your eyeshadows very vibrant! The only complaint I have is that if you have oily & hooded eyelids like I do, this stuff might crease on you. What I find that helps is to put a primer on under the base like urban decay primer potion. Some people might find this step unnecessary, but applying the base over the primer still gives you an even and extra long lasting palette for eyeshadow!
Jazlyn M.
These eye pencils are amazing! They are particularly good for multi uses. Each of these pencils can be used as bases for make up to bring out color or can be blended into other shadows to create the perfect look. They are extremely easy to blend, and they can also be used in the waterline. My favorite pencil is the milk white pencil. This pencil provide the perfect base color and allows me to apply eye shadows and show their true colors.
Emily H.
Yorktown, VA
I use the jumbo eye pencil in the color "Cottage Cheese" in my waterline everyday to open up my eyes. I find that the iridescent color is a better brightener then just the plain white. These eye pencils are very smooth and are very pigmented. I don't really like to wear them on my lids, due to the fact that my eyelids are very oily and these tend to add to that problem. Other than that, the colors are all very pretty, and I really do love these pencils! The only complaint I have is that they are extremely soft, making it easy to smoosh the end of the pencil, making it so you have to resharpen it.
Chrissy H.
this product is great for creating lines and creases in your eye shadow and then blending it out. It works well on my green eyes to make them pop and isn't very expensive.
Michaela L.
Hartsville, IN
I have this in Yogurt and I love it. It is pigmented and very easy to apply. I use it as a base though and add a shadow over it the same color. If you use it alone it will crease. It took me a while to figure out how to sharpen it cause at first, it looked like you couldn't but don't worry you can. I even recommend this to my friends. The color is pigmented and ver smooth.
Hayley B.
Tiffin, OH
So I've been told to try Nyx for a while, but never really got around to it until a couple of months ago. I got a decent sized Nyx haul and decided to throw this in there for the free shipping. As it turns out, this is one of the two Nyx products I have actually used out of that haul, and the other one broke. :( I usually use this as an eye highlighter or an eye shadow base. It blends very well, it's affordable, and the big crayon allows you to, you know, not feel like you're scribbling on your face. There's something fun about the size and the color is really versatile. Overall 10/10 would recommend.
Ji B.
I use this Jumbo Pencil near my waterline occasionally to make my eye area appear bigger. I also use it all over the lid as an eyeshadow base underneath bright shadow colors to make them "pop". The liner glides on very smoothly and stays put fairly well. For the price, you can't go wrong.
Tori S.
Little Chute, WI
I have these in several colors. They have a ton of uses, and for that I use them almost daily. I use the one in the color milk, (its a creamy white color with a hint of shimmer) for an eyelid primer. It makes whatever eyeshadow you choose pop a bit more and also stay on a lot longer. Milk is also good for a highlighter under the brown, or on cheekbones or the top of the nose (blend blend blend) These pencils glide on and provide a pretty and not overpowering shimmer. The only thing is, trying to sharpen them is a pain, and I often get frustrated and just buy new ones. Luckily they are cheap.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL
What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?
Katharine A.
Does this smudge off during the day?
Emily H.
What is your favorite color of the nyx jumbo eye pencil?
Dawn H.
Poteet, TX
Tayler W.
Kaukauna, WI
Does this eye pencil crease at all?

Macy's