NYX Jumbo Eye PencilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Oyster
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Pacific
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Electric Blue

BY NYX #9 in Eyeliner

A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, our creamy Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly—no pulling, tugging or fading—and come in a rainbow of vivid hues. Our most voluptuous pencil yet! Our Jumbo Eye Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a large pencil. Get your NYX Professional Makeup Sharpener here.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Electric Blue & Cobalt:

Sparkle Nude & Sparkle Green:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Sparkle Leopard:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Are these good for a drugstore dupe? I love nyx just neve...4 Answers
  • What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?165 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these pencils?5 Answers
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

Start your review of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love these! They come in great colors and are great bases. I love using cottage cheese as a highlight and on my water line" in 1052 reviews
  • "I really like all the Jumbo Eye Pencil but I think that the Black Bean is the best!" in 528 reviews
  • "My favorite shade is 'rust' - it is a rusty, reddish bronze shade that looks amazing on its own, or as an eyeshadow base. " in 221 reviews
  • "The Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk is great if you're using shadows that aren't very pigmented and you want to make them pop, but for me, it's not really a necessary product." in 88 reviews
  • "I use the shades Cashmere (my fave) on the lid and Milk the cult classic in the inner corner and browbone, and a I occasionally put shadows on top to enhance it." in 79 reviews
Annie R.
Review for: Other more...
These are great liners are awesome as liner and cream eyeshadows. They are great to smudge but also great as an all over shadow. They are long lasting and amazing for Halloween makeup. The formula is so creamy, I highly recommend.
Rhoda D.
Brunswick, GA
I have the jumbo pencil in white. It is so I'm versatile: it can be used in conjunction with other Products even from other brands to lighten or create dimensions on your face. Mostly I use it on the waterline to open up my eyes.
Jackie T.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Slate, Milk more...
Are use the milk on my waterline to make my eyes look a lot bigger my eyecolor is Hazel and It makes it pop. I've always bought this color and I love it it lasses a while I do make up almost every day
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
I love the nyx jumbo pencil. I use it in white/milk on my lid as a base for eyeshadow or on the brow one as highlight. I’ve also used it on the waterline yo make my eyes look bigger and more awake. It’s very creamy and blendable.
Erin D.
I use the white eyeliner from NYX as an eyeshadow base. It is creamy and easy to apply. The only problem is if you use it on your water line, its hard not to get it on your eyelashes. It is a bit sticky but still creamy and bold.
Melissa M.
Review for: Iced Mocha more...
I like this product but only for the inner corners of my eyes. So I don't really regret buying it because for a simple make up day this is what I would put on just for a little splash in my make up
Tara G.
I love using these to add done quick color to my lid when I am in a rush. It's very smooth and easy to blend. They also would perfect as a base coat under other shadows!
Jenn H.
Rock Hill, SC
I love these shadow sticks! Milk is a holy grail item for me. I really enjoy the versatility of these shadows because you can use them on their own or as a primer, highlight, etc. My only complaint is that the caps crack pretty easily and is ends up smashing the product.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Rust more...
I love to use these as an eyeshadow base or just all over the lid and it looks beautiful. The color is so pigmented and looks gorgeous on its own or with other shadows added. Would highly recommend
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Absolutely love my NYX jumbo pencils! They have an awesome assortment of colors and they're very affordable! The product goes on creamy and very easy to work with. I've purchased mine at CVS, Walgreens and NYX.com.
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL
What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?
Katharine A.
Does this smudge off during the day?
Emily H.
What is your favorite color of the nyx jumbo eye pencil?
Dawn H.
Poteet, TX
Tayler W.
Kaukauna, WI
Does this eye pencil crease at all?

Macy's