NYX Jumbo Eye PencilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY NYX #8 in Eyeliner

A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, our creamy Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly—no pulling, tugging or fading—and come in a rainbow of vivid hues. Our most voluptuous pencil yet! Our Jumbo Eye Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a large pencil. Get your NYX Professional Makeup Sharpener here.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Electric Blue & Cobalt:

Sparkle Nude & Sparkle Green:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Sparkle Leopard:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Are these good for a drugstore dupe? I love nyx just never tried ...3 Answers
  • What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?164 Answers
  • What is your favorite color of the nyx jumbo eye pencil?64 Answers
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
  • "I love these! They come in great colors and are great bases. I love using cottage cheese as a highlight and on my water line" in 1052 reviews
  • "I really like all the Jumbo Eye Pencil but I think that the Black Bean is the best!" in 528 reviews
  • "My favorite shade is 'rust' - it is a rusty, reddish bronze shade that looks amazing on its own, or as an eyeshadow base. " in 221 reviews
  • "The Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk is great if you're using shadows that aren't very pigmented and you want to make them pop, but for me, it's not really a necessary product." in 88 reviews
  • "I use the shades Cashmere (my fave) on the lid and Milk the cult classic in the inner corner and browbone, and a I occasionally put shadows on top to enhance it." in 79 reviews
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I really loved the size of it at first and the formula is so creamy. I have it in the shade of Milk (604). Once it wears down, you basically can't use it anymore. It isn't made of wood, it's made of plastic so it actually broke my sharpener. You have to have a large hole sharpener and not a cheap one either in order to sharpen it. Reddit suggested whittling it or if you do have a large hole sharpener to freeze the pencil first so your product isn't smearing everywhere and you actually get a finer point. For the short period I actually got to use mine before it went dull, I loved it.But now I am stuck with an almost full size pencil I can't use. Ahh, the joys of impulse shopping. You don't think about these things. Lol
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Rust more...
I was hesitant to buy this when so many people said that it wasn't able to be sharpened. I found it on sale though and loved the color (Rust, a deep burgundy that you can blend out to a pink) so I bought it. Ive used it shadow and liner and love it as both. It lasts as a liner and doesnt crease or fade as a shadow. I sharpened it with NO problem using my drug store sharpener and have a great point on it now. I'm going to buy more colors soon. I do recommend using a shadow primer though because they will crease, fade, and run after a while if not. The price and range of colors though, it still is a great product in my mind.

*After writing this review, I bought 3 more colors. Here are all of the colors I have left to right. Rust. Pots & pans. Gold. Rocky mountain green.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Milk more...
This stuff is a major throwback! I feel like back in the day, EVERYONE on YouTube used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk as an eyeshadow base...so of course, I picked one up. I only used this as an eyeshadow base, so I'll be reviewing it as such:

It is what it sounds like - a big ol' eye pencil. It was a pain to find a pencil sharpener that this would fit in, so that was slightly annoying. The shade "Milk" is a true, bright white, and it is very pigmented with one swipe. It's a thick consistency, which makes it rather hard to blend across the lid. Eyeshadows DID pop on top of this base, but I found it difficult to get eyeshadows to blend nicely over it - the shadows would "stick" to the pencil almost and not want to budge. It definitely prolonged the wear of the shadows, but it was hard to get a diffused look while using "Milk" as a base.

Because of the difficulty of blending shadows atop this as a base, I won't be repurchasing.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Milk more...
I bought this because I wanted to do creative looks. I thought that milk would be easy to apply, but it is pigmented. And on me, I don’t really like how white it looks. It just too much. I try to blend it out but it doesn’t work that well. So, I try to use a minimal amount whenever I use this. The cap took off part of the product off so now I have dent in my jumbo pencil. Also because it is white, it gets dirty easily and I am unsure how to sharpen it. I thought it was retractable but I guess it’s not. I mean I haven’t completely fallen in love with it yet. Ill give it a few more tries and see how I feel.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I only have one color of this which is the white (milk). I love it! I use it as a base for my pastel or colors I really want to pop. It glides on smoothly and is kind of tacky which is great as a base. Even wearing alone which I tried to do to see the longevity it stood up well. The tackiness went away fairly quickly when using alone. This is a great product to have on hand for multiple uses. I want to pick up a few more colors to add to my ever growing makeup collection. I recommend this to everyone looking for either cream eyeshadows or colored bases.
Koey B.
Bradenton
Review for: Milk more...
Not sure if I got a bad pencil, but was disappointed with this.  It is something I picked up after watching tons of youtube artists showing how well it worked for them.  It is sticky and chunky in the waterline and made my eyes look like I had conjunctivitis sadly.  It would slip through the day and cake onto the lower lashes, adding to that sickly appearance.  Furthermore, it falls right out of its tube and wears down extremely fast.  Will not be repurchasing.
Sarah M.
Review for: Milk, Other more...
I had the shades Milk and Strawberry Milk. Milk is the white pencil. I found it to be very drying and not blendable. It also didn’t give me enough color pay off as I wanted so I would continuously be wasting product. It did however work great in the water line. Strawberry Milk is a shimmery light pink. It’s very creamy and blends out nicely, but it is sheer like the other one. It’s an ok product, it’s reasonably priced, and I do like that it comes in a variety of colors
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I was pleasantly surprised at how great this works. It’s very shimmery, and glides on super smooth. This was very affordable and I can’t wait to try the other colors. I would highly recommend, and you can also use as a highlighter too.
Madhu D.
Review for: Milk, Yogurt, Black Bean more...
Great eyeliner. These are thick so not for you if you want fine lines. But they are great if you want to apply the eyeliner and smudge it out for easy eye look. They apply great on water line, I use in my lower water line the shade yogurt, just brightens them instantly. You can use them in so many ways, it makes them a versatile eyeliner.
Najassta M.
Port Richey, FL
I have these in many colors white and black are my most used...I use them as a base to make my shadow really pop..They glide on smoothly and are pigminted!! .I put it from the brow bone to the lash lime blend it in and set it with a loose translucent powder or a really light pressed powder before I put the shadows on so it doesn't become patchy..It really does make that much of a difference...They also work amazing for Halloween makeup I have all the colors depotted and use them on my face just be sure to set them when your done so they dont smudge or smear..Also once they are depotted they can be used witg a synthetic brush to great sharp lines for a cut crease...The possibilities ate endless!!! And the best part of it all is they are affordable...and on top of that if bought at Ulta at a certin time they normally have buy one get one 50%off!!!
Alyce O.
What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?
Katharine A.
Does this smudge off during the day?
Emily H.
What is your favorite color of the nyx jumbo eye pencil?
Dawn H.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Where is the best place to get these? I'd like to try them...
Tayler W.
Kaukauna, WI
Does this eye pencil crease at all?