NYX Jumbo Eye PencilInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY NYX #9 in Eyeliner

A radiant eyeliner that also doubles as an eyeshadow. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, our creamy Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlessly—no pulling, tugging or fading—and come in a rainbow of vivid hues. Our most voluptuous pencil yet! Our Jumbo Eye Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a large pencil. Get your NYX Professional Makeup Sharpener here.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Electric Blue & Cobalt:

Sparkle Nude & Sparkle Green:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Sparkle Leopard:

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Are these good for a drugstore dupe? I love nyx just neve...3 Answers
  • What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?164 Answers
  • What is your favorite color of the nyx jumbo eye pencil?64 Answers
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
  • "I love these! They come in great colors and are great bases. I love using cottage cheese as a highlight and on my water line" in 1052 reviews
  • "I really like all the Jumbo Eye Pencil but I think that the Black Bean is the best!" in 528 reviews
  • "My favorite shade is 'rust' - it is a rusty, reddish bronze shade that looks amazing on its own, or as an eyeshadow base. " in 221 reviews
  • "The Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk is great if you're using shadows that aren't very pigmented and you want to make them pop, but for me, it's not really a necessary product." in 88 reviews
  • "I use the shades Cashmere (my fave) on the lid and Milk the cult classic in the inner corner and browbone, and a I occasionally put shadows on top to enhance it." in 79 reviews
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Rust more...
I was hesitant to buy this when so many people said that it wasn't able to be sharpened. I found it on sale though and loved the color (Rust, a deep burgundy that you can blend out to a pink) so I bought it. Ive used it shadow and liner and love it as both. It lasts as a liner and doesnt crease or fade as a shadow. I sharpened it with NO problem using my drug store sharpener and have a great point on it now. I'm going to buy more colors soon. I do recommend using a shadow primer though because they will crease, fade, and run after a while if not. The price and range of colors though, it still is a great product in my mind.

*After writing this review, I bought 3 more colors. Here are all of the colors I have left to right. Rust. Pots & pans. Gold. Rocky mountain green.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Milk more...
This stuff is a major throwback! I feel like back in the day, EVERYONE on YouTube used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk as an eyeshadow base...so of course, I picked one up. I only used this as an eyeshadow base, so I'll be reviewing it as such:

It is what it sounds like - a big ol' eye pencil. It was a pain to find a pencil sharpener that this would fit in, so that was slightly annoying. The shade "Milk" is a true, bright white, and it is very pigmented with one swipe. It's a thick consistency, which makes it rather hard to blend across the lid. Eyeshadows DID pop on top of this base, but I found it difficult to get eyeshadows to blend nicely over it - the shadows would "stick" to the pencil almost and not want to budge. It definitely prolonged the wear of the shadows, but it was hard to get a diffused look while using "Milk" as a base.

Because of the difficulty of blending shadows atop this as a base, I won't be repurchasing.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: Milk more...
I’d like to start off my review by stating that I don’t use these as eyeliners, I use them as eyeshadow/eyeshadow bases. I found these at Walmart on clearance for $1. I really got a great deal!! Sometimes I have trouble with my concealers creasing on my eyelids , so I was on a search for something better. I apply the pencil onto my eyelid and I use a brush to blend it out. I set with a white shadow and go onto doing my eye makeup. I set it because i want to ensure the shadow will stay and not crease. It works! My eye makeup stays put all day and doesn’t crease! I’m really glad I came across this wonderful product on the clearance aisle that day because chances are I would have NEVER found this to use! Or at least I believe so lol. I recommend these to everyone!!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Over the past 6 months or so I would say, I have really fallen in love with these jumbo pencils I didn't really understand the use of them before, but now that I have found a reason for them I really love them. I use the shade milk almost everyday just on the inner half of my eyelid and then I spread a little bit with my finger and it really brightens the eye up a lot! And recently if I'm doing a colorful look I will first use the jumbo pencil and then go in with the Shadow on top and it really makes the colors pop! I use them more so as a colored eyeshadow base than anything else, as well as the shame milk as a brightener and I will also use them on my lower lash line to add some color they work very nicely actually.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Milk more...
I remember this was my very first Nyx product that I had bought from a Target a few cities away from where I lived. I was super excited because I had always wanted to try them and the target near me didn’t sell it yet.

This product is easily one of my favorites. Although, I don’t wear it much anymore, the love for it still remains! I used to use it as both an eyeshadow and in the corner of my eyes. It’s extremely pigmented, buildable, easily blendable, and all around a great value for the price! I would highly suggest these!
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Milk more...
I bought this because I wanted to do creative looks. I thought that milk would be easy to apply, but it is pigmented. And on me, I don’t really like how white it looks. It just too much. I try to blend it out but it doesn’t work that well. So, I try to use a minimal amount whenever I use this. The cap took off part of the product off so now I have dent in my jumbo pencil. Also because it is white, it gets dirty easily and I am unsure how to sharpen it. I thought it was retractable but I guess it’s not. I mean I haven’t completely fallen in love with it yet. Ill give it a few more tries and see how I feel.
Meagan R.
Review for: Milk more...
My tried and true white liner. I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. The white eyeliner in the water line trick is one of my go to's for "no makeup makeup" days and this works like a charm. The consistency is creamy and blendable. It glides right onto the water line, or wherever else you apply it. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow base and in the inner corners on my eyes. Each color of these pencils is extremely versatile, I have many of the other colors as well and use them often but not AS often as milk.
Marisa L.
Valrico, FL
This #nyx jumbo pen is my go to for putting colors in my waterline, no other eyeliner / eyeshadows ANYTHING that I put on my water line stays put, it ALWAYS is gone within minutes but not with this at all! I have a few different colors but my favorite it the white one because I can use that and then add any color eyeshadow over that to get any color I want(:
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I really loved the size of it at first and the formula is so creamy. I have it in the shade of Milk (604). Once it wears down, you basically can't use it anymore. It isn't made of wood, it's made of plastic so it actually broke my sharpener. You have to have a large hole sharpener and not a cheap one either in order to sharpen it. Reddit suggested whittling it or if you do have a large hole sharpener to freeze the pencil first so your product isn't smearing everywhere and you actually get a finer point. For the short period I actually got to use mine before it went dull, I loved it.But now I am stuck with an almost full size pencil I can't use. Ahh, the joys of impulse shopping. You don't think about these things. Lol
Nikki C.
Review for: Cashmere more...
I really like how easy these are to use! I do feel like they get a little "smudgy" as the day goes by and I definitely make sure to use a primer before and often after applying. I also feel like the color becomes more pink in color as you wear it. I love the amount of shimmer in it and that there aren't big "sparkles" in them as I have found with a few of the eye shadows. Overall, a good product- just wish it stayed on better and true to color.
Alyce O.
What are your favorite colors for the NYX jumbo eye pencils?
Katharine A.
Does this smudge off during the day?
Emily H.
What is your favorite color of the nyx jumbo eye pencil?
Dawn H.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Where is the best place to get these? I'd like to try them...
Tayler W.
Kaukauna, WI
Does this eye pencil crease at all?