6 colors available

BY NYX

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Bronze,A radiant eye liner that also doubles as an eye shadow. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, our creamy Jumbo Eye Pencils glide on effortlesslyno pulling, tugging or fadingand come in a rainbow of vivid hues. Some... see more...

Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Black Bean
I'm super obsessed with these NYX jumbo eye pencils! They're so affordable, they're very richly pigmented, and because they're in pencil form instead of powder shadow you can do an awesome smokey eye without worrying about any fallout! These come in a variety of colors and I love all 3 of the shades I've tried so far!
Kendall N.
Kendall N.
Review for: Other
This eye pencil is great! Not only is it super affordable but it is also multi-functional! I have this pencil in the color Yogurt (rose-gold/pink) and I like to use it as an eyeshadow primer and to line my waterline to make me look more awake! My only complaint is that you need a large sharpener for this product and that it breaks easily. However, at the price, I do not mind this issue as much! I plan on getting this product in the color Milk as well!
Tashie M.
Tashie M.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Black Bean, Other
I love the NYX jumbo eye pencils! I have 3 that I use regularly. Milk (white), Black Bean (black) and Rust (metallic rust red). I primarily use these as a base for eyeshadow. They seriously make colors pop and I prefer these over primers. I have also used these in the waterline or on lips. They are multitask products. The consistency is creamy and does not set on its' own so setting it with a powder is necessary.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Other
I own this in Milk and it works so well for an eyelid primer when you are wanting to make a color POP. I love using this for colored eyeshadows like pinks, blues, reds, and yellows. It helps make the color stay and helps reduce fall out from my experience. I love how easy this is to blend and how affordable it is! I love this product and want to try other shades too.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Review for: Bronze, Other
I regularly use Maybellines EyeStudio Crayons and saw these at Ulta on sale. I figured I should try them out to compare them since there were several colors I liked, and I've LOVED them! The pigment comes out a little light but is buildable and the colors are so nice. They're also very affordable, and easy to carry in your purse. I would definitely recommend these!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Review for: Other
I have the jumbo eye pencil in Milk. I use this as a eyeshadow base everytime i do a bright or a neutral look to bring out the colors of the shadows. I love how tacky it is since i know it holds the products so well! This beats a high end eyeshadow base for its price point!
Tori C.
Tori C.
Great liner. I don't use it very much because I bought the shade milk, but what is great is that it can be used in the water line and then have an eyeshadow layered over top of it. Since it is white I would imagine that it can go with any eye color or shape to make the eyes look bigger by placing it in the inner corner.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Review for: Other
This review is for the shade Yogurt. I use eyelid primer and slap this shade all over my lids as an extra base and it really makes me eyeshadow pop. I tend to use a champagne or rose gold shade on my lids, so this gives it an added punch. Love it!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Review for: Other
I like to use this in Milk in place of a primer when I really want to intensify the color of my shadows. I wish it was a bit softer as blending can be difficult but it does exactly what I need it to and the price is great!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Review for: Other
These eye shadow pencils are just absolutely stunning. They swatch wonderfully, blend like a dream, and are under five dollars. I bought the colors french fries and pure gold and I absolutely love them and highly recommend
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Glen Allen, VA
How do I get the pencil to give me more product? I've tried everything, it won't twist or push. It's too big of a pencil to have just that little point in it
julia m.
julia m.
Valinhos
how do you sharpen it ? i've got one and i cant figure it out
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
How is the pigmentation on this product? Does it require a few layers to get good coverage?