NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

Jumbo Eye Pencil

How does the light brown shade workNYX Jumbo Eye Pencil ?
Is this long lasting?
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil How pigmented is this product? Also does it last ? I’ve been wanting to try this out but most white eyeliners wear off within 30 minutes for me
Start your review of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil!
Product Highlights
I love these! They come in great colors and are great bases. I love using cottage cheese as a highlight and on my water linein reviews
I really like all the Jumbo Eye Pencil but I think that the Black Bean is the best!in reviews
My favorite shade is 'rust' - it is a rusty, reddish bronze shade that looks amazing on its own, or as an eyeshadow base. in reviews
The Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk is great if you're using shadows that aren't very pigmented and you want to make them pop, but for me, it's not really a necessary product.in reviews
I use the shades Cashmere (my fave) on the lid and Milk the cult classic in the inner corner and browbone, and a I occasionally put shadows on top to enhance it.in reviews
Nicole I.
Bowie, MD
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil uploaded by Nicole I.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was introduced to this by my favorite makeup artist (@raggedyroyal) and honestly it’s so bomb! I love the pigment and the consistency! I use the shade “milk”.
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how pretty and creamy these jumbo pencils are! I use them mostly for my inner corner or waterline. They’re super affordable, so you can afford to splurge on lots of colors!
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: ULTA
I am not happy with this product at all within 5 minutes of putting it on it was smudged in with my eyeliner all over the place. I thought it could be used as a shadow or a liner but I am not sure it could be used as either it just won’t stay on your skin. I used their shadow primer too for extra gold as it was a hot day but I was in AC and had not even left my home. All I did was blink and it smudged. Very disappointed.
Simone B.
New London, CT
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil uploaded by Simone B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to waterline eyeliner! It goes on so smooth! It’s definitely a add to cart item!
Olivia A.
Newmarket, NH
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil uploaded by Olivia A.
Purchased at: ULTA
this product is great if you are in a rush and still want to put on a little eyeshadow. It’s very easy to apply. The smooth application makes it which and easy to use. This product is also very blendable. I have this product in multiple colors and love using it. There is a variety of colors, I don’t find them super pigmented but they get the job done!
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil uploaded by Jenna B.
This product is amazing. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil i have the white and dark brown shade. I like using the white on my water line to pop my eyes, and the brown I use to create a smoked wing eyeliner like in this photo! Creamy and pigmented!!
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil uploaded by Claire M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have always felt like my makeup routine was missing something until I got this. I purchased the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade “milk.” This was the best decision ever. The pencil itself is super pigmented and it was only like 5$!! I couldn’t believe it! I feel so much more confident wearing this pencil!
Andrea A.
Northwood, NH
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great easy eye shadow pencil. I i#use the lighted shade as a highlighter My only quests is can you sharpen it?
Elizabeth S.
Hemingway, SC
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This pencil is bomb! I ordered this off of Amazon after watching it being used on a YouTube video. I didn't expect it to glide on like butter. The color is bright and it is definitely noticable. I got the Milk pencil. I plan on purchasing in different colors. They are very inexpensive. Must try!
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,466 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I think NYX is a great drugstore brand with some products equally department store products. Looking at you NYX Epic Wear Sticks! These jumbo eye pencils are a cult classic and I grabbed a couple at Target. I purchased the shades Yogurt and Cottage Cheese. Ok, the names are horrible. Who wants something called cottage cheese on their eyes? Both are pearlescent Cottage Cheese is a shimmery white and Yogurt is a shimmery almost bronzey shade. They are super creamy. Slide on easily and blend like a dream. Here's the cons: fallout. Fallout everywhere. I tried my finger and a brush and it was better, but these don't wear well. I used primer, I tried them as a topper, as a base, as a inner corner highlight, on my waterline, as a liner and as a shadow and still had the same problems. They budge. They fade. They do no wear well at all. I've tried even using a touch of setting powder and setting spread. No success. I am tempted to try Milk, as I understand that is a matte shade. Unfortunately, these two were a let down for me.

1,018 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
milene D.
Cape Coral, FL
il y a 9 mois
Gac H. il y a 6 mois
Very pigmented and I think that unless you get teary, it should last a while.