Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you say the butter gloss or the matte colors are more drying?
Emily N.
Emily N.
Center Line, MI
11 months ago
The matte are defiantly the better drying, they also last pretty long and don't tend to dry the lips out!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Windsor
11 months ago
Matte. Any matte lipstick is a little drying. The butter gloss would be hydrating if anything
Tamesha W.
Tamesha W.
Suffolk, VA
11 months, 1 week ago
The matte colors are more drying then the butter gloss
Misty D.
Misty D.
De Kalb, MS
11 months, 1 week ago
The matte is more drying to me but I just put some Chapstick over it and it makes a world of difference on me. I always exfoliate my lips before I use any matte lip products.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Philadelphia, PA
11 months, 1 week ago
I think the NYX Intense Butter Gloss isn't sticky at all. Certainly it's not going to feel like a matte lip color or your natural lips, but when I use the product my lips don't feel like they're going to get glued together! I've used NYX matte products (Matte Lipstick, Liquid Suede) and feel like those are either slightly drying or have no effect on my lips unless my lips are dry to start. Intense Butter Gloss isn't going to give you a lasting amount of moisturizing, but in my experience, it doesn't dry out your lips either. I do sometimes think the formula varies a little with some of the shades. All the Butter Glosses (intense and regular) have left me satisfied with their amount of coverage, shine, and general non-drying formula.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
11 months, 1 week ago
The lip creme matte is a bit more drying but either way these are AMAZING products. Seriously you have to try them. Best $7 of my life