NYX Intense Butter GlossInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY NYX #10 in Lip Gloss

Smother your lips with a silky gloss bursting with color! Our Intense Butter Gloss has the same mouth-watering texture and scent of the original formula with even more color payoff in 12 new delectable shades.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Napoleon, Banana Split, Funnel Delight & Sorbet
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Berry Strudel
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Toasted Marshmellow, Orangesicle, Chocolate Crepe & Tres Leches
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Apple Crisp
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Paraffin, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Black Cherry Tart
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120),  Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Spice Cake
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Peanut Brittle, Cookie Butter & Cinnamon Roll
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Cranberry Pie & Chocolate Apple
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Oatmeal Raisin
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Alumina, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Cherry Custard
Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano], Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Alumina, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

• Does the gloss stay on for a long time? Does it stay on all day?3 Answers
  • Would you consider this more as a lipstick topper or could you we...67 Answers
Deanna D.
Electra
Review for: Berry Strudel
I got this in my NYX calendar, and as soon as I opened it, I was resistant to wearing it. Of course I swatched it a couple times and tried figuring out what to do. I was truly intimidated by this color. I ended up applying this over the  NYX Lip Lingerie in after hours. I didn't use the applicator to go over though, instead i used a lip brush. This color combo turned out amazing. The brown really toned down the purple, but it is still purple. Always try new things, don't let colors intimidate you. I honestly love this new color combo and I plan to wear it again! Sorry for the really love quality picture, but it looks amazing in person!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Review for: Nyx 10-Pc. Intense Butter Lip Gloss Set
My favorite mate lip colors of all times! So easy to use and apply ! Long lasting coolers! Meets my expectations beyond ! Such a great value ! I would recommend every makeup artist and makeup lover out there to purchase them and have them
Handy ! I love all of mine ! I must have about 20+ and always find my sister trying to take them
From me 😂❤️ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the image added I am using MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
As my eye liner I am using Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in black . Mascara by MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the contour pallet and highlight is by Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit
Joy P.
Review for: Black Cherry Tart, Banana Split
Nyx intense butter gloss is amazing. It's just like the original butter glosses but more of a colorful punch impact. I have the bannana split and berry cherry tart which are very 2 different shades. Pigmented so much the only con is it does slip and slide on your lips and sometimes runs on the sides but the color is clear. NYX Intense Butter Gloss
Brandy D.
Review for: Sorbet
So everybody raved about how great these butter glosses were from Nyx so I bought a bunch. I’m just not a big loss fan even though these have quite a bit of pigment, they’re not my cup of tea. I may change here in a few months as I tried to keep up with the trends. I just prefer a matte lip. But I would not judge my review if you like a gloss these may be really nice! Try them for yourself please.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Cookie Butter
I hate to give a negative review because I'm a huge fan of NYX products, but I hated everything about this butter gloss. I will say that reading through the other reviews here, I found that what I didn't like about this product is what many other Influensters loved about it - so please don't take just my word for it! The gloss was awesome in the fact it wasn't sticky or thick - but my gosh I felt I had no control in application whatsoever. It's so creamy that it's nearly impossible to place the right amount of product in the right spot. If you try this product out, WIPE THE APPLICATOR OFF on the side of the tube before going towards your face or you will end up with a glob of gloss on your lip and not enough lip to use it all. Great formula for a clear gloss, but not for dark browns, reds or purples going all over your face.
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Berry Strudel, Tres Leches
I absolutely LOVE these lip glosses. They are so, so pigmented but they feel amazing on your lips. I have been wearing a lip liner with these just so I don’t have any feathering issues but any swatches I have done, I haven’t had feathering. They are super affordable, and I cannot hype this formula enough. I have started wearing this when I need to give my lips a break and it might not be the most long lasting, but it’s honestly one of my favorite lip products.
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
Review for: Nyx 10-Pc. Intense Butter Lip Gloss Set
These are totally worth the hype and I'm not a big fan of glosses. I have 3 shades (Angel Food Cake, Raspberry Tart, and Cherry Pie). The colors are super pretty, the texture is really pleasant, application is really seamless whether you're using them on their own or over lipstick/lipliner, they layer really nicely over different colors to add depth, they're long-lasting (though not food or drink-proof, but it'll stay on your mouth until something takes it off) and the smell is delicious (sugar cookies maybe?). I think the texture plus the staying power are probably what make me love them despite not being one to use gloss a lot, they feel luxurious when you put them on and knowing that I can put it on and it'll still be there hours later is awesome. Would definitely repurchase and will probably buy in more shades. Recommend 100%.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Review for: Black Cherry Tart
I was so excited for this color! I really do think NYX has some of the best lip products around! This particular color though, it didn't work out as well as I expected. The color glided all over the place, leaving sparse areas on my lips that didn't have full color pay off. Since it is a glossy finish I couldn't let it set and try applying another coat, sometimes I do that with some matte liquid lipsticks. The color was lighter than I expected too. I'm still willing to give this particular NYX lip collection a try, but maybe in lighter colors.
Elena G.
Brawley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The applicator is different that the regulars doe foot one that comes in the original butter gloss. This one is a bit longer and flatter. This makes it easier for me at least, to get a nice even layer of color to my lips.
I use my regular one on top of a lipstick for some shine and a bit of color. But with these I can wear them alone. They have so much pigmentation and actually look good on the lips alone. They small nice and wear down nicely. I always pair is with my jcat beauty 24 hrs lip liner and it seriously last such a long time. Once the shine goes away from the lipgloss you still have a good amount of color to your lips.
I would definitely recommend it. Especially if you already like their regular Butter Glosses.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Please liquid lipsticks went on like a charm exactly like it says just like butter!! I absolutely love the NYX line! From the liquid laundry to the lip butter even to the retractable lipsticks I love the liquids I love the butters I love all of them. Such a reliable cheap and affordable brand very comparable to higher end products. Give it a try you will not be wasting your money and you will definitely not regret it. I purchased mine online or in stores at Ulta beauty. I have found NYX atrecent Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Walmart.
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
Would you consider this more as a lipstick topper or could you wear this on its own
Chizaram I.
Norwalk, CA
Does the product make your lips matte or glossy
Karina B.
What's your favorite butter gloss color?
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this go on like matte or glossy look
Audra T.
How sticky is this? Does it look good on medium skin tones