BY NYX

Buy NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadows - Infinitely awesome, this shadow stick glides on easily and stays put. Waterproof and smudgeproof, you can really make this look last and last without creasing, flaking or fading. Details provided by NYX Cosmetics

• Do you use these like an eyeshadow primer or do you have ...1 Answers
NYX Infinite Shadow Stick
  • "I purchased Sephora Velvet Eyeshadows for my wedding, which are 16 HR wearing and waterproof. I love them, but since they come in a small pot, they require a brush and are not ideal for travel. They have since been discontinued leaving my color collection of these long wearing velvets a little lacking. I came across the NYX Cosmetics infinite Shadow Sticks by accident while window shopping at my local Ulta. They were on sale (BOGO 50% off) and I bought two of this shade. That was last November. I use this pencil everyday. The shade is great to add a pop of color and sparkle to my lids without going overboard for work. After 8 months of wear, I've used less than half of the first crayon. I love these guys, I have since bought them in two additional colors. I have read a lot of negative reviews about them not lasting long, not twisting. FYI - they can be sharpened!! Don't throw out your stick after the point runs dull the first time. They sharpen very well in comparison to other pencil/crayon products. The eye color product is study enough to withstand the sharpening and maintain a point, while the plastic casing sharpens smoothly. As for wear, these pencils are great. I have worn them in the rain, on water rides, while working out and they do not budge. They come off with a little makeup removed and a cotton pad at the end of the day. They apply easily and smoothly to the eyelid with a few passes of the pencil. They blend well with each other and other eye color products. Their ease is a big selling point for me, since I usually do my makeup at 6 in the morning before work. If a product is too complicated, it winds up shoved in my drawers never to be seen again. I love to use this neutral color as a base for powder eyeshadows - it really helps to grip the powder products when I choose to use it. Bottom line - I recommend this product to any one looking for a long wearing, easy to apply eye color. They are easy to use, stand up to their long-wearing claims and the product itself lasts a long time" in 4 reviews
  • "VERY PIGMENTED AND CREAMY!! But, it is difficult to blend. I recommend not using a beauty blender or brush to blend, they end up soaking up the product." in 4 reviews
RACHEL A.
Santa clara, CA
I found this on Amazon.This metallic pink looks pretty.Creamy and applies easily.I would suggest this more as a low maintenance on the go type make up product.Only downside is it is discontinued so not sure how long it will be available.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Review for: ISS05 more...
I received this shadow stick free with a Nyx purchase from Stage Department store. I usually use it to lightly line my eye after putting on my eyeshadow. I use it for my golden look. It's very creamy, goes on smooth, and it's a really pretty color. (Almond) I love all Nyx products. They're great!
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
These are my favorite thing to use as a base for eyeshadow. My two favorite colors are champagne and milk. They are also great to use on the water line to open up your eyes. They are very affordable at 5.00 and can be sharpened . I have bought these over and over again and they are a staple in my collection.
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
This is nice for the fall holidays. I love the shimmer and it has decent staying power. I'm not a huge fan of thicker eye liner pencils but the color was worth it. I actually wore this for my fall themed engagement photos and it translated nicely in the photos. I keep it around.
Alicia A.
Purchased at: CVS
Patchy but it works. I got the pink tone which looked warmer in the wrapping than it turned out to be. However, it is very metallic and easy to apply. You’ll have to work it since it’s patchy and every layer you apply will pull the last layer off. I’d recommend heating the tip with you hand before you use it. Also, there’s a ton of product in it. Just use a sharpener on the plastic bit.
Jenn J.
Review for: ISS02 more...
This isn't the most incredible shadow stick I've used, but it is pretty great considering the price. It doesn't blend as smoothly as I'd like, but it's super opaque and it stays put for about 8 hours.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,525 reviews
Review for: ISS05 more...
This is a very nice product. Even though it's discontinued, you can still find it in places. I received mine as a gift with purchase and I loved it. It's great for busy days when getting ready so you can have a shadow on that's quick and gorgeous
Bee Y.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: ISS07 more...
If you're in a rush and looking for a quick go to on eyelid then use this. Everytime I wanna do a natural smooth eyelid look I always use this. It goes very well with anything and even makes your eye pop more.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
This eyeshadow stick is soooo pigmented and will last you ALL DAY. It's almost 100% waterproof but it is about $4 more expensive than the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, about $8 at Ulta. I think it's worth it if you're looking for an intense shadow that will last you all day. I took off one star because it doesn't glide on too smoothly, but other than that I have it in the shade Rose Gold and it is sooo beautiful. Truly a rose gold, peachy, shimmery shade that will look beautiful on medium skin tones like mine, and any other, especially for the summer! 🌞🌴 I would recommend!! 💖👍🏼
Sarah M.
Do you use these like an eyeshadow primer or do you have it stand on its own? Do you really enjoy this product?