BY NYX

Beauty is a breeze and slaying your eye game is a cinch with this fresh assortment of rich, velvety eyeshadows in our In Your Element Shadow Palette Wind collection! This multifaceted palette features 12 silky shades that range from bright sky blue to deep and stormy gray. Each one of our six striking (and ultra-collectable) color combinations is inspired by the earth's elements.

Eyeshadow
Talc, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tin Oxide, Water/Aqua/Eau, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266) [Nano], Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

NYX In Your Element Shadow Palette - Wind
  • "I have the metal elements palette and it is incredible. The shadows are pigmented creamy and duo toned. The consistancy is beautiful and smilar to the huda beauty textured shadows. Large mirror and easily blended these are the perfect combination for the comming festive period." in 11 reviews
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I have the "Fire" Palette, and for the life of me I can't find it on here to review, nor do I know how to add it.Anyway! With that being said, I really enjoy the vibrancy of the palette. I shades are very pigmented and are not powdery or messy. I wouldn't say they are buttery, but they are nice to work with. These palettes are kind of pricy but I believe it is because the of the quality of the shadows. If you are into bright bright colors, these palettes are for you. I have the "Metals", "Earth", and "Water" palettes as well, and they are equally as lovely. Its worth spending the money. I did see some reviews on other sites saying they would not pay $30 for a NYX palette, but I think thats ridiculous. NYX has always put out amazing products at a very reasonable price and if you believe in the brand, it won't kill me to pay a bit more for a product they put a lot of effort in.
SnatchBy I.
I don’t really like this palette because you have to really dig your brush in to get pigment, plus it makes it powdery. It comes in a nice protected packaging, good for travel. The color are all shimmers with 2 mattes, so if that’s what you want go for it.NYX In Your Element Shadow Palette - Wind
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
Wow! What can I say? I switched these in Ulta and I knew I had to have them. However, the price was a bit too much for my budget. However, I got them for 50% off when NYX has a sale. I absolutely think that they are worth the price. The colors are ultra pigmented and blend well. You can create so many looks with these shadows. The colors in this palatte range from sky blue to multiple shades of grey. Only 2 of the shadows are matte. The other 10 have a satin finish.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Love the colors!! It’s deep pigmented, matte and glittery texture, easily blends, gives beautiful look to eyes... All shades are Dark and Smokey, perfect for date night/ night out. Price is also affordable $30 and available at Ulta Beauty or Nyxcosmetics online store. I would love to recommend this.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Nyx never disappoints and I was very pleased with this palette. It has great pigmentation and awesome color arrangements. Finally something a little different in the makeup world. I would highly recommend this palette to anyone wanting pops of colors.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
Love love these colors they are so soft and buttery to the touch and the blend so easily and effortlessly, the palette was around 30 dollars and was worth every penny, NYX is really stepping up the game and look forward to new palettes in the future!
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
These element pallets are great. They have great pigment. They are very easy to blend. I own all but two. The are a little pricey but they are worth it. I use mine about once a week. I do recommend.
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I loved this palette! I thought the pigment of these shadows were AMAZING, as with all of Nyx’s products, always amazing. The price is amazing. My only issue is the colors are a little wild; but thats just not me. It’s still beautiful! I recommend. Also, a really good price.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This eye shadow has such amazing pigmentation! It is easy to blend too! This newer line of eyeshadows from NYX are top notch and the best that they have produced yet! So worth the money!
Amelia H.
Didn’t really like it. The colors are not for me.
Seems overused tbh. The packaging is nice. I have brown eyes and in a medium color so I assumed it would work well with me but it didn’t
Hope B.
Is this worth the money?
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Has anyone tried yet? How is the fallout and pigment??
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Anyone else living for this packaging?
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
What happens when the product you want to review isn’t in the system?! Thy have the wind palette but they don’t have the fire palette. NYX In Your Element Shadow Palette - Wind
Myranda C.
Where are the other elements? Have they not been posted yet?