BY NYX

A match made in makeup heaven! Our new In Your Element Lipstick Wind collection pairs perfectly with our breeze-inspired eyeshadow palette. These three exclusive lip colors come in seriously rich shades and finishes-from glossy nude, to matte navy blue and metallic brown with blue pearl. Encased in a sleek, black lacquered case, each lipstick's luxurious magnetic closure seals with a click.

Metallic:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Tin Oxide, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline, Aluminum Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, BHT, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Glossy:

Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyisobutene, Cera Microcristallina / Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera / Sunflower Seed Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminum Hydroxide, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera / Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Alumina, Aluminum Benzoate, Shorea Robusta Resin, BHT, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Matte:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Talc, Paraffin, Polyisobutene, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina / Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Aluminum Benzoate, BHT, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica.

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Matte Navy
I have the matte blue lipstick and so far it's decent. The color is very pigmented and it stays nicely and looks pretty good on. The packaging is ok but my lipstick arrived with a dent in it and the magnetic snap makes it a little difficult. It's a bit expensive for drug store lipstick and I felt it didn't perform better then the other matte lipsticks nyx has so from now on I think I will probably be getting those.
Subira J.
Athens, GA
Review for: Glossy Nude
Really is nothing bad to say about MAC products. Their quality, they last long, and the best thing is it looks different on everyone. Some of my friends and I tried this on and it looked like a different lipstick color on each of us. Mac is versatile and it also is a long lasting color. I can't find anything to complain about except for the price! You already know what I'm talking about these are way too expensive. But you get what you pay for.
Marisa M.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: Matte Navy
I adore NYX and all of their lipstick collections. Aside from their liquid lipsticks, this is by far the best they've come out with. This color is extreme pigmented, especially for being so dark. The consistency is buttery and easy to work with. I will most definitely continue to buy from this brand!
Eden P.
Troy, NY
Review for: Glossy Nude
NYX is one of my favorite brands and this is one of the reasons why! The lip products are outstanding. So creamy and pigmented and usually long wearing. This shade is incredible and looks smoky and sultry with any eye look. Love this formula and the shade. Would definitely recommend this product!
Beatriz F.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Metallic Brown Blue
I love dark color lipsticks, can't wait for fall to start using them. The package is nice, and color is as it looks on the pictures. Easy to apply, fast coverage. Not long lasting, but it last a decent amount of time. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone who loves darker colors like me!
Manuela s.
northville
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color fits perfect for me as nude, and has a good pigment for the low price. The smell is ok and I could feel my lips more soft like it was moisturized. I really suggest this product for who wants a good product for low price
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Glossy Nude
Great lipsticks!! I love nyx the brand is amazing and these lipsticks are nothing less they apply nice on the lips there not drying at all the colors are opaque and last on the lips for a good amount of time. I like this shade because I love my nudes and it's super pretty!
Sarai H.
Review for: Glossy Nude
Super soft and creamy. Compliments my Latina fair skinned tone. I love a great nude and I had these for a long time. They last forever even when I use to wear it on a daily. It's matte but gives a nice satin finish. Wears great throughout the day.
Megan K.
Review for: Glossy Nude
There's nothing negative I can say about this lipstick or brand. The lipstick is long-lasting and for the price, you cannot beat this. I love to pair it with their lip pencils as well. GREAT VALUE! I recommend to all my friends all the time.
Leigh P.
Review for: Glossy Nude
This is the best inexpensive lipstick I own I absolutely love this brand and this color! The price is perfect and you can find this at your local drugstore it's amazing ! I would definitely buy this color again !
Sihem L.
It lasts long???
T.E.M ğŸ’ž.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
Beauty Junkie Expert
Isn't it a little bit too dark???
Is this a long lasting lipstick and how often do you need to reapply?
Sonia D.
Addlestone, Surrey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lipstick dry your lips?
Loany N.