BY NYX

A match made in makeup heaven! Our new In Your Element Lipstick Water collection pairs perfectly with our heat-inspired eyeshadow palette. These three exclusive lip colors come in seriously rich shades and finishes-from metallic black-violet, to matte true nude and glossy plum. Encased in a sleek, black lacquered case, each lipstick's luxurious magnetic closure seals with a click.

Metallic:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Tin Oxide, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline, Aluminum Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, BHT, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Glossy:

Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyisobutene, Cera Microcristallina / Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera / Sunflower Seed Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminum Hydroxide, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera / Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Alumina, Aluminum Benzoate, Shorea Robusta Resin, BHT, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Matte:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Talc, Paraffin, Polyisobutene, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina / Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Aluminum Benzoate, BHT, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica.

Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Metallic Violet Black
I. LOVE. this. lipstick. To start with the packaging is beautiful, and there’s a magnetic top which prevents opening/breaking in my purse. I’m usually not one to try out bold colors - I’m more of a nude kind of girl - but it was on sale at NYX so I decided to give it a go. Boy am I glad I made that decision! It’s dark enough to look black in the right light, with a beautiful sheen of violet/blue in others. It got a ton of compliments at work. I’m so in love with it I’m giving it five stars, though realistically I’d give it something like a 4.5 for how it bled after an hour or so. I’m trying to find a liner I can pair with this, because I’d love to wear this more often!
Sedona T.
Review for: Glossy Plum
I picked this up at Ulta today since it's brand new and all NYX products are 30% off this week. The packaging is beautiful! I will insert pictures. The lipstick is magnetic so it closes easily and won't break. The formula however is a little disappointing. I got it in the color IYELS12, glossy plum and the color is almost too dark for how wet the lipstick is. It is difficult to keep it even looking. I do really like the color though. There is no edit on the photos so you can see the true colors.
Mackenzie H.
scottsboro
Review for: Matte Nude
The best lipstick in a while. It’s a nude color it’s easy to apply. I use it very often. I’m a repeater for this one just because I’ve used it so many times and loved the way it is on me. I would buy this product again.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
Review for: Glossy Plum
Water is such a beautiful color. It just compliments lips beautifully by giving that deep maroon perfect for the fall and winter!
I loved that once it wore off after hours it left a really pretty lip-stained look.
Dina S.
Review for: Metallic Violet Black
This is a good shade for me. It is hard to find a good neutral color for darker skin and this is one. I do not wear this color often but when I do my husband always makes comments about my lips looking like berries.. I do recommend this creamy lipstick to anyone, maybe this is not your color, but try another..
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
Review for: Matte Nude
NYX has really stepped up their game in the make up community. I remember used to see them in the 99 cents store and never thought much of this brand but they have gotten so good. You hear about them all the time now because their product in their quality had become so good I love this kind of lipstick and the color too.
Myanna J.
Review for: Glossy Plum
Where do i even start? I love nyx lipsticks in general so i guess i may be biased in my opinions but i love love love this lippie, the color is absolutely beautiful and my new fall favorite for sure! The formula is smooth and lasts well in my experience! But definitely check it out for yourself!!
Becca G.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Metallic Violet Black
I love NYX products. Such a great price point for good quality product. This lipstick is really long wear, glasses of water and all. This color offers such an edgy look. Stores near me don't carry it so I had to order it online but I am not disappointed and would definitely buy again!
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Glossy Plum
I think this lipstick is kind of patchy. It doesn't last as long as a normal lipstick it actually barely lasts. I used it one time and stopped because i didn't like it . wouldn't buy again. Maybelline lipsticks are better in my opinion.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Review for: Glossy Plum
This NYX lipstick in the glossy plum color is absolutely fabulous on. I wore it at night during a social gathering and received compliments all night. I found it in sephora at a good price. This is my first lipstick from NYX and I plan on buying more. In the other colors as well