NYX In Your Element Lipstick - Metal uploaded by Kelsey R.NYX In Your Element Lipstick - Metal uploaded by Kelsey R.NYX In Your Element Lipstick - Metal uploaded by Kelsey R.

BY NYX

A match made in makeup heaven! Our new In Your Element Lipstick Metal collection pairs perfectly with our sparkle inspired eyeshadow palette. These three exclusive lip colors come in seriously rich shades and finishes-from metallic gold, to glossy deep-berry and metallic bronze. Encased in a sleek, black lacquered case, each lipstick's luxurious magnetic closure seals with a click.

Metallic:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Tin Oxide, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax / Cire Microcristalline, Aluminum Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, BHT, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Glossy:

Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyisobutene, Cera Microcristallina / Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera / Sunflower Seed Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Aluminum Hydroxide, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera / Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Alumina, Aluminum Benzoate, Shorea Robusta Resin, BHT, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Matte:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Talc, Paraffin, Polyisobutene, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina / Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Aluminum Benzoate, BHT, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica.

Kelsey R.
Review for: Metallic Gold
I have to say the packaging was confusing to me on this. I originally thought it was a completely different color but ended up liking it anyways. I used it in a photo shoot and I think it looked stunning. It wore great and lasted quite awhile. I just wasn’t thrilled at the fact that the packaging and the lipstick looked a drastically different color than when you apply it.
Lydia S.
Independence, MO
Review for: Glossy Deep Berry
I'm not usually the type to go crazy and buy such a dark shade of lipstick, but I thought I might try it out without spending a lot of money on it. I personally love NYX products, not only are they inexpensive, but very long lasting and high quality. Also NYX does not test their products on animals, which I think that's a guilt free addition to supporting the products they sell. Overall the lipstick was long lasting and made my lips look and feel soft/smooth. Would buy again! Excited to try the other colors
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
Review for: Glossy Deep Berry
I really loved my NYX Professional Makeup in Your Element Lipstick Metal Collection - Glossy Deep Berry! You really get a lot in the lip. I paid a little over ten dollars for mine. The lip stick goes great for all seasons and for any outfit. The lipstick also last all night! So, no need to keep reapplying throughout the night. You will love this!
Jazmin C.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love trying different type of colors for my lips. When I tried this product I loved it sooo much! It’s super pretty! The formula is amazing! Super happy with my purchase! I need to buy more of them! I totally recommend them!
Cindy G.
Rubidoux
Review for: Glossy Deep Berry
NYX has come along ways i am truly impress on the quality of their products now.It is affordable can easily be found at Walmart or on their website.The have great offers. Now lets talk about these lippie colors they have came up with ,truly to die for i love them .So many shades i want them all. Love how deep the tint of the color is. It can stay on for hours.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Metallic Bronze
I love this lipstick!! It's so creamy and goes on so smooth. So easy to apply and work with. Such pigmented color. The price is great and affordable. Couldn't have asked for a better product. I will defiantly be buying this again and all the great colors.
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
Review for: Glossy Deep Berry
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHADE!! I would buy this till the very last day on Earth! do you see that color? I die for it! i love the formula and hod it smoothly glides on my lips! In my opinion it gives my mouth a little more pout! even if you dont like that hard hard drk color you can always use it as a tint or eyeshadow! i love using this for eyeshadow too!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Glossy Deep Berry
Absolutely love this brand!! This lipstick is so affordable. It is so smooth and creamy! The packaging is adorable! I love it. I do use a lip liner with this color, as it’s dark and I don’t want it to bleed!! NYX In Your Element Lipstick - Metal
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Glossy Deep Berry
This color is amazing I have been buying a lot dark lipstick and this one by far is my favorite! I just like to do something different I like to experience lipstick in all shade if you're like me I recommend buy this lip stick is a good price and product!
Jillian J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Metallic Gold
I use this metallic gold with my dance students for performances. The fact that they can sweat with this and it stays on is AMAZING! I love the finish because it is actually metallic and the pigment is absolutely stunning. I use it as a topper, so i'm sure it works by itself. Definitely should purchase!