NYX In Bloom Look Set uploaded by A_k M.NYX In Bloom Look Set uploaded by Rayanna H.

BY NYX

In Bloom Look Set - Only at ULTA! Bloom into pure glamour with NYX Cosmetic's In Bloom Look Set. This neutral kit has all the tools to keep you glammed up on the go. Prime, line and highlight all your best features with a kit full of guru essentials! Set includes: Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt (0.18 oz) Matte Lipstick in Nude (0.16 oz) Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Coffee (0.19 oz) In Bloom Eye Shadow Palette (0.34 oz) A $25 value! - In Bloom Look Set

J A.
Naugatuck, CT
I love all of the other NYX products! Especially the matte lip glosses, they're my favorite. I would love to try more products from this company! I usually buy NYX products from CVS and other retail stores.
Alexis R.
newburgh ny
I got this for Christmas last year and I have to say I was quite dissatisfied. The eyeshadow are very chalky you absolutely need a primer or those colors are going to be gone by the end of the day. The lipstick is decent but it's very tacky. Just not the kit for me I guess
African B.
Barcelona , OH
I really like the colors and the quality of the product it was exactly what I expected. Very easy to use and when you apply it looks so natural and beautiful. I bought it on line but you can find it easily. I totally recommend it to you
tinley u.
Blanchard
i loved this set the colors in it really complement each other i've only used it a few times but it's still one of my favorites and it's really smooth and cream and everything has an easy application i would recommend!!!
SHAMENA S.
I gave this as a gift to a friend. Although all of the products are well, many of the colors don't match the other colors in the set. I bought it from Ulta for really cheap. I would recommend as a cheap and fast gift.
Alexandria T.
Hollister, MO
NYX had affordability down to a science and while they have a few go to high end dupes, I find more misses than hits. The lipstick has a bold color, but short wear life. This eye cream liner is easy to apply, but wears off quickly. The eyeshadow's pigment is transparent. Overall, I was disappointed with the purchase.
Melissa N.
Los Angeles , CA
Any girl is a sucker for a gift set cause it really feels like a gift. My favorite products in the box was the jumbo pencil and eyeshadow palette. I use my jumping pencil in Milk almost daily as it is a great base and bringers eyeshadow colors.
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
I purchased 3 of these sets, haven't used them, but thought this is so cute is little gift ideas for the upcoming holidays! It's like the perfect stocking stuffer, comes w/ everything you would want to create a nice little look. Can't wait to share them!
April S.
Lucasville , OH
I love this brand of make up. I have had this set long but it didn't take long to fall in love with it. It's long lasting and goes on beautifully. The colors blend together so well. This would make a great gift to any girl.
Denise D.
Newport Beach, CA
Great if you're looking for a cheap all in one set. Everything is easy too apply but not as easy to blend. Met it for price but with that it's not too long lasting. I wouldn't necessarily buy again I would get one with more quality.
Jaid S.
What color is the lipstick in?
Elham A.
Clermont ferrand
Come faccio a ricevere questa meraviglia?