5 varieties available
4.14 / 5 based on 928 Reviews
Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
Brighten up your complexion! The radiant shimmer of this illuminator diffuses light so your skin looks vibrant and refreshed while adding a subtle glow. Available in 5 radiant colors.
For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.
Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamte, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).see more...
Top Questions See all 112 Q&A
- "this illuminator was fairly good. nice sheen to it and buildable for a more natural or intense glow. can even be used all over face or just to highlight. the color is nice but i think more suitable for lighter skin tones and light medium and olive. great price and recommended." in 53 reviews
- "love this highlighter i find it as a dupe for champagne pop because it does have gold and undertones i do find it to be a tad powdery but other than that it's fine i would suggest wedding your fan brush before using to get that glow withen" in 39 reviews
- "a little gritty but otherwise soft. more of a chunky texture, but dose not contain chunk yet glitter if that makes sense. it is a perfect shade for those with fair skin. i really love this highlighter on my skin tone" in 22 reviews
- "i use it everyday it is extremely versatile and the color pay off is crazy good for the price i use this with a light coral nix blush and the combination makes me look perfectly sun kissed all year around!" in 1 review
- "the shade matches my skin tone perfectly, it gives my face a young flawless glow and it's also in my price range." in 1 review
I use this as blush sometimes. It super cute and rosy plus easy to blend so that's a plus and it's affordable.
NYX Illuminator was actually in my IPSY glamour bag and I fell in love with it made my skin look youthful and absolutely glow.
I can’t specially remember the shade I have but it is AMAZING! It gives me a subtle yet glam highlight on my face. It also looks really natural. So if you want a subtle yet glam highlighter this is it!
The highlighter is great. I use it over foundation and it gives a subtle glow. It is buildable to get an intense glow.
Q & A
I've been looking for an inexpensive highlighter that will be subtle, but still be a great highlight. Is the NYX like that?
Does anyone else feel like they have to use quite a bit of this for it to show-up on their skin?
Can this be used for setting the foundation? It look like it has a lot of shimmer
Does this highlight have chunky glitter in it or is it more a sheen type of highlighter?
What do you guys use to apply this? Trying to find the best way. It doesn't seem to be working well for me
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos