BY NYX

Brighten up your complexion! The radiant shimmer of this illuminator diffuses light so your skin looks vibrant and refreshed while adding a subtle glow. Available in 5 radiant colors.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamte, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• Is it a stay on for ages one?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like they have to use quite a bit o...5 Answers
  • Is it pigment i heard so many good things about it. Hopef...3 Answers
NYX Illuminator
  • "this illuminator was fairly good. nice sheen to it and buildable for a more natural or intense glow. can even be used all over face or just to highlight. the color is nice but i think more suitable for lighter skin tones and light medium and olive. great price and recommended." in 53 reviews
  • "love this highlighter i find it as a dupe for champagne pop because it does have gold and undertones i do find it to be a tad powdery but other than that it's fine i would suggest wedding your fan brush before using to get that glow withen" in 39 reviews
  • "a little gritty but otherwise soft. more of a chunky texture, but dose not contain chunk yet glitter if that makes sense. it is a perfect shade for those with fair skin. i really love this highlighter on my skin tone" in 22 reviews
  • "i use it everyday it is extremely versatile and the color pay off is crazy good for the price i use this with a light coral nix blush and the combination makes me look perfectly sun kissed all year around!" in 1 review
  • "the shade matches my skin tone perfectly, it gives my face a young flawless glow and it's also in my price range." in 1 review
Astrid H.
Not my favorite. It was okay and affordable that’s pretty much it. It kinda goes everywhere too and it’s just not for me. I personally wouldn’t buy it again. But it is cheap material which I don’t like
Devin B.
Tulsa
Review for: Ritualistic more...
Meh. This was the first highlighter I ever used and I loved it at the time. Now after I’ve moved on to bigger and better highlighters I realize how subpar this is. Clings to my hairs and does nothing fantastic.
Taylor L.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Other more...
i wasn’t a fan of this highlight at all. i barely showed up on my skin and i even took off the first layer to see if there was just a film. maybe i got one from a bad batch, but it definitely wasn’t the highlighter for someone who likes to really glow.
Estella H.
Review for: Ritualistic more...
I do not like this highlighter.
It's very powdery and looks powdery on the skin.
It just sits on top and then kinda dusts away.
The shade is super white and even for a pale girl like me it's too white and not flattering at all.
If you're looking for a Nyx highlighter, their Strobe Genius Palette is amazeballs formula and all.
Altiu♡ C.
Monterosi
Review for: Ritualistic more...
Really bad, doesn’t highlight at all! I complete waste of money! Never going to buy it again and I don’t recommend it
Marta G.
Let me start off by saying I love NYX products but this has to be the worse product I have ever gotten from them. At first when I was testing this highlighter at Ulta it looked great so I bought it but when it came time for me to add it to my almost fully done face it was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! It was not pigmented enough, had way too much glitter, had too much of an orange undertone and after an hour all you would see was glitter but no type of highlight. Maybe I should have picked another color but honestly I just think this highlight is a no go whatever color you get.
Sherrie C.
Warner Robins , GA
Review for: Chaotic more...
I bought this in Magnetic a few weeks ago. It's very beautiful in the pan, but I was so disappointed by how chalky it was. The color pigmentation was awful, it was just overall a bad product.
Chandra C.
Review for: Ritualistic more...
I love NYX but this was a fail. I was so disappointed when I tried it. There's pretty much no highlight to it, it was like a white streak. I was expecting something nicer, I felt like I wasted my money on it.
Sierra A.
Has a nice texture but has very little pigment. If you layer it the pigment is stronger but all together I wouldn't say it's worth it unless you get it on sale.
Drish P.
Review for: Ritualistic more...
I regret buying this, because it is such a great shade amd packaging is so amazing but unfortunately there's so much fallout and looked weird on my face! I swear, I tried multiple times, but I still don't like it.
Emma C.
I've been looking for an inexpensive highlighter that will be subtle, but still be a great highlight. Is the NYX like that?
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
Does anyone else feel like they have to use quite a bit of this for it to show-up on their skin?
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
Does this highlight have chunky glitter in it or is it more a sheen type of highlighter?
Griseda H.
Can this be used for setting the foundation? It look like it has a lot of shimmer
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
What do you guys use to apply this? Trying to find the best way. It doesn't seem to be working well for me