BY NYX

Brighten up your complexion! The radiant shimmer of this illuminator diffuses light so your skin looks vibrant and refreshed while adding a subtle glow. Available in 5 radiant colors.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamte, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• Is it a stay on for ages one?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like they have to use quite a bit o...5 Answers
  • Is it pigment i heard so many good things about it. Hopef...3 Answers
NYX Illuminator
  • "this illuminator was fairly good. nice sheen to it and buildable for a more natural or intense glow. can even be used all over face or just to highlight. the color is nice but i think more suitable for lighter skin tones and light medium and olive. great price and recommended." in 53 reviews
  • "love this highlighter i find it as a dupe for champagne pop because it does have gold and undertones i do find it to be a tad powdery but other than that it's fine i would suggest wedding your fan brush before using to get that glow withen" in 39 reviews
  • "a little gritty but otherwise soft. more of a chunky texture, but dose not contain chunk yet glitter if that makes sense. it is a perfect shade for those with fair skin. i really love this highlighter on my skin tone" in 22 reviews
  • "i use it everyday it is extremely versatile and the color pay off is crazy good for the price i use this with a light coral nix blush and the combination makes me look perfectly sun kissed all year around!" in 1 review
  • "the shade matches my skin tone perfectly, it gives my face a young flawless glow and it's also in my price range." in 1 review
christinaChristina C.
Raleigh
Purchased at: Walmart
Works good at first bur wears off quickly but i would use thd vroqn the pink is very pigmented maybe ok for cheek area and mayve under brow if u have red or pink eyeshadow on
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
Review for: Ritualistic more...
I received this highlighter as a gift and was excited to try it out. I was a bit disappointed when i swatched the product, it didn’t show up on my fair skin tone. Also, the formula seemed a bit dry and coarse. I think this may work for people with deeper skin tones, but I don’t recommend to my fair friends!
Sabrina E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first highlighter and the best. I still use it to this day. Once thing bad about this highlighter though, is that it breaks a lot. This might just be a thing with all highlighters but I had to use the rubbing alcohol method twice to fix my highlighter.
Adriana T.
California
This product is NOT highlighter. It's almost matte. It doesn't reflect light as well as other highlighters. It's way too opaque to be a highlighter. It's basically just a white eyeshadow.
Miranda M.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Ritualistic more...
I LOOOOVE this product. It is so pigmented and every time I use it, I get tons of compliments. This is more of a pearly undertone in my opinion, and it’s perfect for my natural fair skin. I would highly recommend this product.
Caitlin W.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Narcissistic more...
This is a super sparkly, glowy highlighter.  The glitter is on the large-ish side, so it doesn't quite give the natural, dewy glow, but it's great for a night out and it does reflect the light.  I love the subtle color as well - it helps keep you from looking washed out.
Allie L.
Torrance, CA
This is a really pretty color and is a blinding highlight. My only issue with this highlighter is that it has thick 'chunky' glitter in it. It tends to accentuate any bumps or texture on the skin. If you have issues with skin texture you probably won't like this highlight.
Bailey F.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Ritualistic more...
Not a huge fan of this illuminator, perhaps I got a shade too light. I feel as though I don't apply enough, but if I apply too much, it almost rubs the rest of my makeup off!! I know that nyx is a cheap brand but I feel like I should be able to see some sort of difference :(
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
Review for: Ritualistic more...
This product is beautiful. It give a beautiful glow to the skin without significant glitter. Re lasting power isn't the greatest, the it's still a great product. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for something that give a nice glow that isn't too pricey.
Sabrina W.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Ritualistic more...
Love it!! Such a pretty color and I think this color is perfect for all skin tones. I am a more medium beige skin tone and it highlights perfectly! It always leaves my highlight poppin. NYX is my go to it compares to The Balm Mary Lou Manizer except it's half the cost
Emma C.
I've been looking for an inexpensive highlighter that will be subtle, but still be a great highlight. Is the NYX like that?
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
Does anyone else feel like they have to use quite a bit of this for it to show-up on their skin?
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
Does this highlight have chunky glitter in it or is it more a sheen type of highlighter?
Griseda H.
Can this be used for setting the foundation? It look like it has a lot of shimmer
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
What do you guys use to apply this? Trying to find the best way. It doesn't seem to be working well for me