Emma C.

I've been looking for an inexpensive highlighter that will be subtle, but still be a great highlight. Is the NYX like that?

Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Helena, AL
1 year, 7 months ago
I wouldn't really call it inexpensive. Subtle, yes- extremely, but inexpensive wasn't really the case when I bought it.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah it is. It's one of my favorites.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes if you want a subtle highlight then try this one. It's great but not much pigmentation.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
1 year, 7 months ago
This one is fine if you want subtle. I like to blind people so, I'll layer another highlight over it.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Lenoir, NC
1 year, 7 months ago
NYX isn't really a very high end product but I do like this product it works very well for my skin type and works great for dry skin!!!
Keila L.
Keila L.
Lexington, NE
1 year, 7 months ago
I think it's really chunky but if you use a really light hand and dust of excess off your brush it's really nice :)
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, this is very subtle but still gives a great highlight!