BY NYX #96 in Highlighter

Brighten up your complexion! The radiant shimmer of this illuminator diffuses light so your skin looks vibrant and refreshed while adding a subtle glow. Available in 5 radiant colors.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamte, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Buy on ULTA
  • "this illuminator was fairly good. nice sheen to it and buildable for a more natural or intense glow. can even be used all over face or just to highlight. the color is nice but i think more suitable for lighter skin tones and light medium and olive. great price and recommended." in 53 reviews
  • "love this highlighter i find it as a dupe for champagne pop because it does have gold and undertones i do find it to be a tad powdery but other than that it's fine i would suggest wedding your fan brush before using to get that glow withen" in 39 reviews
  • "a little gritty but otherwise soft. more of a chunky texture, but dose not contain chunk yet glitter if that makes sense. it is a perfect shade for those with fair skin. i really love this highlighter on my skin tone" in 22 reviews
  • "i use it everyday it is extremely versatile and the color pay off is crazy good for the price i use this with a light coral nix blush and the combination makes me look perfectly sun kissed all year around!" in 1 review
  • "the shade matches my skin tone perfectly, it gives my face a young flawless glow and it's also in my price range." in 1 review
RosaBeauty28 C.
Atlanta
This is one of my favorite highlighters! It lasts all day long, even without a setting spray. Since it is baked, there is a thin, hard layer on the top that I had to press into with my brush the first time I used it, but after that initial use, it's really easy to pick up with a face brush. I've worn this highlighter on long travel days and gotten compliments when I was sure it must have worn off by then. Easy to use and I don't need to blend it much because it's just the right amount of shimmer over my foundation (I'm pretty pale). Definitely recommend if you want a low effort highlighter that looks amazing
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Ritualistic more...
When I first started getting into using highlighters I started with a drugstore option. This fit what I was looking for. The color is so pretty! When dusting on with a brush, this sweeps right on and leaves a beautiful shine. The color isn’t super bright with one sweep. I like that because it makes it buildable. It can also be used for a brow bone highlight. I’m all about versatile makeup products! I will definitely keep this in my collection.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
I tried the NYX Illuminator in 'Ritualistic' (gold sheen) because it was supposed to be a good dupe for NARS Highlighting Powder Albatross 0.49 oz/ 13.9 g. I'll be honest, the color was very similar, but I hated the formula. It was so dry and chalky feeling to me, and I felt like I had to build it up a lot to get any sort of glow payoff. I know it's not a blinding highlight, but I still had to use a lot of product to see any kind of result. It wasn't the worst product I've tried, but I returned it.
Melissa B.
Springfield
Review for: Ritualistic more...
This primer looks really good on my skin. My skin is light town and it works well with Willy skin it doesn’t spread out too much or look like I’m too oily to make it worse. I also like how it is cheap and affordable also available at Walter. I think that it does take a hard hand to really press into the illuminator to get enough product on your brush. That’s all I would change, is if they could make it easier to pick up on the brush.
Mayra L.
Review for: Ritualistic, Narcissistic more...
Honestly, I didn’t expect much from these but I got them on sale at my local Ulta and OMG. They look so pretty and last through out the day. They are a bit chalky so application is not the greatest but seem to blend very well. I use a base before applying these which makes them stand out a lot or I wear them without a base when I want a natural glow. Love the peachy tones!
Anna L.
Review for: Ritualistic more...
It’s not my favorite highlighter I’ve ever picked up, but if you’re going for a soft luminescent glow, this is a good product. The shade Ritualistic is a soft white and when applied in small soft circular motions it makes my skin look glowing. I prefer higher impact highlighters usually, but on days when I’m dressing down or going for a natural look, this is what I grab.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
Review for: Narcissistic more...
I absolutely love this highlighter. It gives me a really nice healthy glow and I like that it has gold undertones because it makes me look just a tiny bit tanner. I will Be buying this when I run out but it seems like it’ll last forever because there is just so much in the pan. It goes on really well with any small tapered brush or a fan brush!
Lauren C.
Review for: Ritualistic more...
The formula for this NYX highlighter isn't my favorite. It is dry, not very smooth and it's powdery. It doesn't sit well on my skin, and it looks kinda patchy. The color is great, so I wish the formula was better. I still use this once in awhile, but it is not my go to. If you want a good highlighter, go for wet n wild or colourpop.
Gigi M.
Shoreline, WA
I absolutely LOVE this product. I keep a stock of most shades, and always pick up another if i find one that isn't apready in my collection. The pinks work as a blush with slight shimmer when youre in a hurry, or as a straight up GLOW depending on how they're applied. The more white/silver tones leave you looking absolutely radiant on a summer day. If you havent copped these yet, I suggest you head to whatever store you get your nyx products and try this......NOW
Allie L.
Torrance
This is a really pretty color and is a blinding highlight. My only issue with this highlighter is that it has thick 'chunky' glitter in it. It tends to accentuate any bumps or texture on the skin. If you have issues with skin texture you probably won't like this highlight.
Emma C.
I've been looking for an inexpensive highlighter that will be subtle, but still be a great highlight. Is the NYX like that?
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
Does anyone else feel like they have to use quite a bit of this for it to show-up on their skin?
Griseda H.
Can this be used for setting the foundation? It look like it has a lot of shimmer
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
Does this highlight have chunky glitter in it or is it more a sheen type of highlighter?
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
What do you guys use to apply this? Trying to find the best way. It doesn't seem to be working well for me