Brighten up your complexion! The radiant shimmer of this illuminator diffuses light so your skin looks vibrant and refreshed while adding a subtle glow. Available in 5 radiant colors.
For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.
Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamte, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).see more...
Top Questions See all 110 Q&A
- "this illuminator was fairly good. nice sheen to it and buildable for a more natural or intense glow. can even be used all over face or just to highlight. the color is nice but i think more suitable for lighter skin tones and light medium and olive. great price and recommended." in 53 reviews
- "love this highlighter i find it as a dupe for champagne pop because it does have gold and undertones i do find it to be a tad powdery but other than that it's fine i would suggest wedding your fan brush before using to get that glow withen" in 39 reviews
- "a little gritty but otherwise soft. more of a chunky texture, but dose not contain chunk yet glitter if that makes sense. it is a perfect shade for those with fair skin. i really love this highlighter on my skin tone" in 22 reviews
- "i use it everyday it is extremely versatile and the color pay off is crazy good for the price i use this with a light coral nix blush and the combination makes me look perfectly sun kissed all year around!" in 1 review
- "the shade matches my skin tone perfectly, it gives my face a young flawless glow and it's also in my price range." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos