BY NYX #50 in Face Primer

Enhance your complexion with our new Hydra Touch Primer! This versatile formula creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless coverage while its skin-loving ingredients smooth and refresh the complexion.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Chloride, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Is this good for acne-prone skin or did it make me break out? 1 Answers
  • Does this product play well with others and layer well when using m...1 Answers
  • I just purchased today! I was in desperate need of a primer. Can a...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Tony C.
Tony C.
I have really oily skin, but when I swatched this on my hand in Ulta, something about this primer was calling my name, so I bought it. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I don't have any problems with it!

This primer does make my face smooth and it does sink into my skin very quickly! It's nice since I don't need to wait that long until applying foundation.

How I use this is I apply the NYX primer first, then a mattifying/tinted primer(I use Tarte), foundation/concealer, and setting powder/spray. Because my Tarte primer is somewhat drying, the NYX primer helps keep my face feel soft and lively.

I haven't noticed a difference in how much longer my foundation lasts, but I think this is a good base. It doesn't claim to help your makeup last longer so I can't complain about that anyways. I do like this product and I will probably repurchase since it works well in tandem with my Tarte BB Tinted Primer.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Indio, CA
This smells like lavender and does nothing for me. Maybe I'm just used to being able to instantly feel and see the difference with a more high end primer but I honestly I don't understand the hype behind this. I smell is not pleasant, especially to be wearing on your face, it lingers and literally follows you around all day. I originally got this in hopes of finding a hydrating dupe for my Too Faced hangover rx, but this did not even fall anywhere near that range. It's smelly, feels hydrating at first, but then disappears, and does nothing to establish a solid base for your foundation/ face. I don't understand it and I would not recommend this, it's going in the garbage.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I honestly don't know how i feel about this primer, Its pretty good for your money but it doesnt fill your pores as much as a luxury primer would if you want pore filling action you have to buy a separate tube which is a hassle i dont really desire. all in all i have very dry sensitive skin though and it doesnt iritate my skin or give me break outs thats why it gets four stars. plus its affordable
Vicky A.
Vicky A.
Highland
I have dry skin with some oiliness in my T zone, this primer feels so good on my skin. It's very light, gel like and it glides very smoothly; it doesn't dry as quick as I would like but it does a great job at moisturizing my skin. Foundation applies really well and I've also applied several pore fillers on top of it and I didn't noticed it affected the performance of the foundation and/or fillers.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Syracuse, NY
I love this primer. It was an impulse buy when I was at ULTA and I'm glad I purchased this. I have very dry skin at times and anything to help my skin not look dry and patchy when I put on foundation makes me happy. I put this on after I moisturize my face before I put on my foundation. My foundation goes on so smooth and even with this primer. I would definitely buy this again.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
So pleased with this primer! I have yet to be disappointed by a NYX product; such a great value. This primer smells great, goes on so nicely, doesn't leave a residue, and helps keep my makeup in place on my oily skin for the entire day. My skin still feels great at the end of the day now, despite having to wear a ton of makeup for work, because this primer is a miracle.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Tolleson, AZ
I was told to try this primer out and I absolutely love it. It is cool to the touch and it keeps my skin hydrated and it has a nice cool feeling on the face. I have dry skin so hydration for me is a must, I find that this does the job and it keeps my skin feeling great all day. I would buy this over and over again.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
I have dry skin so I bought this a month ago to see if it would work well with my skin. I must say I'm so happy with this primer. I already used up my first bottle so I went to Ulta and bought two more bottles!!! Its very hydrating and feels amazing on your face before you apply your foundation. Way to go NYX:)
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
The most moisturizing primer I've ever used! I would compare it to the Chanel hydra cream. Smells the same and similar consistencies. Keeps my oily skin moisturized enough where I barely get oily anymore. It helps my foundation apply smoothly and I haven't had any skin problems since using it. Def recommend!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am obsessed with this primer! I will be using this from now on and kicking the expensive Smashbox primers to the side. I have very dry skin and it keeps my skin feeling moist throughout the day. It's easy to apply and store. The smell is fine but mostly the price for results is what keeps me coming back!
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Can I use this as an eyeshadow primer as well?
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have dry skin so obviously need a hydrating primer.. is this similar to any already out there
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Ocoee, FL
Does this primer have a silicone feel to it? Or is it like a moisturizer or the too faced hangover primer where it just sinks into the skin?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MB
Does this make you look shiny? My face is dry/combo and I don't want this to make my more normal parts of the skin oily.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Is this a clear primer? Or white? I've been debating between this one and NYX's Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer, which is clear. But I think this one might be better for my really dry skin.