BY NYX

Leave your complexion with a soft wash of color using the Hydra Touch Brightener. This water-based crayon instantly illuminates while giving off a cooling sensation upon contact with skin.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Simethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Meghan P.
Indianapolis
Review for: Glow more...
These brightener sticks are so handy to have! Every girl needs one. A sheer finish and very easy to blend! It adds a natural glow to your skin. There are also other colors for different skin tones! I’d highly recommend!
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Very worth it ! I loved this it gave my cheek bones a extra pop ! I loved that it made me look more awake! I highly recommend this product! I buy two at a time def worth the try .
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
I have recently got into using nude on my lower waterline! I heard on youtube that putting black eyeliner. Will make you look older n not awake. So i went out n purchased thid hydea touch brightener. I fell in love right away. It made me feel so awake and alot of my coworkers wanted to know what I used. I would 100% recommend this product to my family and friends.
Andrea R.
Review for: Radiance more...
This is great for highlighting the inner corners of your eyes or underneath the brow bow. I have a light complexion and it isn't the easiest to blend, so I use I where I want a sharp line or a highlight.
Cissy G.
Morgan City, LA
The highlighter/brightener is so beautiful. I love to use it for an inner corner eye highlight or down the bridge of the nose for a subtle glow that photographs beautifully.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
It doesn't spread as evenly as a high end product but it's definitely good for a cheaper one. I'll reach for this more often because I don't feel as guilty using it.
alyssa t.
I bought this in gloq, hoping for something similar to Benefit's eye bright but with a golden color that could be used as a quick highlighter in addition to under eye concealer. It is not a dupe in any way, except it's shape and size. It does not brighten the eyes as well, so I primarily use it to highlight my nose and a little bit on my cheeks in addition to other products. It does apply well, and the color looks good on me. I was just hoping for more overall.
Gracey A.
Pleasanton, CA
I bought this being new and everything wanted to give it a try. I have to say this stick disappointed me. The cooling feeling it gives you is the only reason I gave it any stars. I love all the nyx products I have but this one. You're better off buying a different highligther sorry girls!!! I got it in glow by the way
angelina a.
Rocky Point, NY
i love to use this right under my brow to highlight the area. it's not to creamy and not to chalky it's amazing for this area because it doesn't pull on the eyelid to much
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Can this product to be used to correct under eye dark circles? I see that there is a more peach toned one that may work.