BY NYX #38 in Eyeshadow

Hot Singles Eyeshadows are intense! Powerfully loaded with pigments this versatile formula lets you make a statement for any occasion. Whether your look is edgy or natural, our unique formulation is easy to blend and build on. 88 amazing shades inspired by the latest fashion runway trends.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Gumdrop, Coquette, Over The Taupe, Innocent, Suede, Raven, Whipped Cream, Lace, Naked Truth, Stiletto, Vixen, Strike A Pose, S.O.S, Kandi, Electric, Diamond Lust, Psychedelic, Tweed, Own The Night, Immaculate, Rebirth, Cupcake
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Pink Lady, Epic, Dressed To Kill, Bonfire, Burlesque, Top Notch
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Club Crawl
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

J'Adore
Talc, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Sin
Talc, Nylon-12, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Chandelier
Talc, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Galactic
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Poolside
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Stoked
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Zen
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rehab
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyurethane-33, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

After Party
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)[nano].

Maneater
Talc, Nylon-12, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Fancy That
Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polyurethane-11, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).
Pixie
Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Are these pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I haven't opened this yet, what is your opinion of it?1 Answers
Kat D.
Kat D.
I have a couple of these shadows and I really like them, but the formulation differs depending the color or finish. I have a matte mauve color that is gorgeous and a nude color for setting my eye shadow primer. The mauve one is pigmented but swatches darker than it is and I have to apply a couple times to build up the color. So for those that are scared of going to heavy handed these shadows are fool proof. My biggest gripe is that with MAC lowering the price of pan shadows to $6/each, for a $1 more I can get the MAC shadows that are longer lasting and more pigmented that I don't need to use as much of and I don't have to deal with the hassle of depotting to put in a z-palette because it's much easier and more compact to store that way. Based on that, I gave this 4 stars instead 5 because at the price point the MAC ones are better and less hassle. But if you don't want to order online and are at Ulta while they're having a sale, these are great and recommend getting a couple.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown , TX
So far I'm really impressed with these shadows. I got the nine shadow customizable palette for my professional kit over the holiday season and so far I'm enjoying it.

First, I like the assortment of shades and finishes available. The matte shadows are not quite as creamy as I prefer, but they are good for the cost ($4 for a refill) and not at all hard to work with. The shimmers are really pretty and the texture is really nice and I haven't had much issue with fallout. The pigment of both the mattes and shimmers are good too for being a more budget friendly price. I definitely feel good about having these in my kit to use on clients.

Second, I like the size of the nine shadow palette a lot. I have a lot of bigger palettes in my kit and while they are definitely great for being able to maximize on my kit space, I like like that I can use the Nyx refillable palette while holding it.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I'm giving this 4/5 stars because of the variation in formula depending on color. I have about 10 of these and most are 5/5 for quality and ease of using. The matte colors are actually the best. I have two that are shimmer with glitter pieces and those tend to be harder to apply. I have also heard that bright colors like yellow and purple are difficult to apply and less pigmented. Hot Singles are quite a bit different than the original Single Eyeshadows. The powder is more finely milled and drier. It's very comparable in formula, size, and packagings, and shape to MAC. For the price, it's a great deal especially when they're on sale at Ulta or discounted online.
Casey S.
Casey S.
I've tried a couple of these and they're pretty good. I prefer Nyx palettes over these singles though just because you have several colors in one product. I'm anxious to try the prismatic ones as I've heard they're great too. I definitely recommend these if you're on a budget and wanting to try specific shades. The quality is really nice. Love Nyx.
Jessie O.
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
These are amazing eyeshadows! I bought a few of them because they were on sale and I'm so glad I did! I found great new favorite shades for a fraction of the price of some of the more expensive brands that I want to say almost give the same look. These are awesome and I will definatley buy more!
Toni M.
Toni M.
Holland, MI
Review for: Velvet
I love Nyx eyeshadows, they are very good quality for the price. I got one of them in my Ipsy bag but I started getting more at Ulta Beauty. They are very affordable and like I said, great quality. I wish the compact wasn't so thick and bulky, but it's okay. Overall great product!
Anna O.
Anna O.
Best eyeshadow I've ever purchased. I bought Turnt Up Apparition and the color really pops. Good price and it blends very well. I am for sure going to be using this a lot and I am very excited to spice up my looks with this.
Emma B.
Emma B.
I just bought this eyeshadow in lace dentelle. I think it's a good buy for cost. Only reason I'm giving it 4 rather than 5 stars is the shadow is a bit powdery and requires some layering - could be a bit more pigmented.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love these single eye shadows. They don't produce a whole lot of fall-out and they've got a lot of different shades. I would say they're pretty cheap and serve as good alternatives to more expensive brands.
Janeth H.
Janeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
I Just got a single eyeshadow from NYX & I'm in love with it it's so easy to blend out and work with it I got the color Bad Seed Rebelle and it's really easy to blend out I'm totally going to keep buying more.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Are these pigmented?
Fifi B.
Fifi B.
I haven't opened this yet, what is your opinion of it?