Start your review of NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer!
Product Highlights
i was very skeptical to try this out, because i thought it’d make me even more oily, and it really didn’t, but it did make my face feel more moisturized, and made my foundation last.in reviews
i have super dry skin and after buying this and applying it before my make up it made my dry face hydratingin reviews
...before i put my primer on and my skin has cleared up (i have hormonal acne and dry skin). it is super tiny though, and while a little goes a long way it isn't a ton of product for the price point. it's also always sold out which is really frustrating!in reviews
Katharina S.
Trogstad
NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer uploaded by Katharina S.
I have dry skin an this primer is the perfect base for my foundation. It leaves your skin glowing and looking healthy. It is a drugstore product so it is totally worth it. This is one of my favorite products, so I would definitely recommend it!
Malin A.
bergen
In love with this primer. I use this every day and have for 1 year now. This makes my skin look so good when i put fondasion on. It good for any skin type i have really dry skin and this is amazing on my skin!
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA
This primer is the best primer you can get at a drug store this is the best primer i wonder why it's not high end nyx has so many great products i love them all and this primer is the best I definitely recommend it
Lauren D.
Cottondale, AL
This primer is awesome! The flecks of gold keep your skin looking glowy and the collagen tightens it! Great price for a great product!
Lauren S.
Scottsdale, AZ
THIS was sticky and made my makeup clump. I would not recommend this product. It was horrible and I don't like it.
Martine G.
kristiansand
Leaves my skin dewy and fresh! Makes my makeup last all nights.Makes my foundation melt into the skin!NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer
Rajkirat K.
Tomter
this is a hydrating primer, this gives me the glow underneath my makeup. i like the stickyness and i love a glowy skin
Victoria B.
Moss
My favorite primer of all time, I will never go back or try another one because this one is just perfection. It feels so nice and different from other primers, but I honestly love it. It also helps your makeup stay on all day💗
Salina K.
Vennesla
I like this primer, it has a dewy effect. It’s a little bit tacky but I wish it was a little bit more gripping and dewy. It is a good primer for the price.
Mona M.
The best primer I have try and I love this one so much. The make my makeup looks good the whole day

317 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
maya S.
Hounslow, Middlesex
il y a 6 mois
is the NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer worth the hype and money for oily skin?
Rhonda L. il y a un mois
Nope. This is not for oily skin.
Wendy D.