BY NYX

Inspired by honey’s golden glow, we developed a primer that neutralizes the appearance of discoloration and redness. Our innovative light reflective gold flecks create a luminous look that will help keep your skin looking radiant all day.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, Honey Extract/Mel Extract/Extrait de Miel, Collagen Extract,  Portulaca Oleracea Extract,  Hyaluronic Acid,  Bifida Ferment Lysate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract,  Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract,  Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract,  Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract,  Lilium Tigrinum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract,  Iris Ensata Extract,  Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract,  Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract,  Allantoin,  Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide,  Panthenol, Benzophenone-5, Disodium EDTA, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol,   Fragrance/Parfum, Gold (CI 77480). MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• How well does this product work on combination skin types...2 Answers
  • How is this primer? NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer1 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the farsali oil ?1 Answers
NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer
  • "i was very skeptical to try this out, because i thought it’d make me even more oily, and it really didn’t, but it did make my face feel more moisturized, and made my foundation last." in 108 reviews
  • "i have super dry skin and after buying this and applying it before my make up it made my dry face hydrating" in 57 reviews
  • "this isn't really a primer in the sense i wouldn't use just this to prime my face. however it's a really really good skin treatment, i put it on before i put my primer on and my skin has cleared up (i have hormonal acne and dry skin). it is super tiny though, and while a little goes a long way it isn't a ton of product for the price point. it's also always sold out which is really frustrating!" in 30 reviews
Natasha R.
Words cannot properly express how much I love this primer first of all it has a very unique formula to it it’s almost feels like a gel honey consistency and like if you know sticky stringy consistency of a fake honey but also sort of a gel feel to it I think it would work on any skin type I have only prone skin and I have a not had a problem with it rubs and really nicely and it helps smooth the way my pores look and it also kind of brightened up my skin and looks it makes it look healthier. About six months ago when I first ordered it I started putting it on right after I would wash and moisturize my face just as like a facial serum because I heard you could use it as a facial serum and ever since then and I’ve been wrapping around my eyes I should say ever since then I noticed that the little tiny tiny fine lines around my eyes in the corner have completely gone away and my acne has cleared up and I have to say I think that I’m looking younger I’m only 29 but I feel like I’m looking a lot younger since I started using it every single day so I would highly recommend it for a primer and for us here and it’s only 1699 and it deafly makes you look younger and healthier and it smells your skin I really recommend this especially for the price it’s great
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Love this! J have gone through bottles and bottles lol It seems like its always sold out at the drugstores and if im lucky they'll have 1 or 2 bottles left at ULTA. Its such a nice primer and makes almost any makeup apoear dewy n natural, but not sticky or sweaty. It kind of looks like it's going to be really thick like honey in the bottle, but it's not it's much thinner but it's not a liquid either. They have like a little spatula attached to the top for you to scoop it up with it has little gold flecks in it but you can't see them once you apply it to your face. It doesn't take long to soak in and it soaks in your skin nicely it does not leave it all sticky feeling. I like to use this all over my face and then a pore minimizing primer in the center. When you're done doing your makeup Spritz on NYX makeup dewy setting spray and you'll keep that dewy sexy appearance all day. I have almost every primer you can think of and this is one of my favorites
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
Let me start off by saying this - I've never used a primer with this exact type of formula before,and it was what I've been missing in my makeup routiune. I held off on buying this product for a while because of the mixed reviews, but you really do have to test things out for yourself to see how they work, and I'm so glad I did. The formula is lovely, and it helps my makeup go on so smoothly. It's a bit tacky at first and it allows the foundation to cling to the product and blend out smoothly. For my skin type, this is a holy grail. My only con is the spatula bit of the product to apply it, but even then, it's only a tiny complaint. I love the way this feels,and it's truly amazing. It's refreshing, not oily by any means, and it leaves my makeup looking amazing. It's a little expensive to be a drugstore primer, but I believe it is so worth it. I love it so much.
Jessica G.
Hagerstown
First, let me start by saying, I’m a huge NYX fan. I think they have great products for great prices. Well I’ve been dying to try this primer for a while, and I read tons of reviews before I got it. I finally got it less than a month ago now, and I LOVE it! A little bit goes a long way, it’s not a sticky formula, and it leaves my skin moisturized! What else could you ask for right?! Well it gets better, bc of the formula itself, it will leave you GLOWING. I’m talking outside, with B.B. cream/foundation over it, powder, blush, the works! Go outside and take a selfie, I guarantee you’ll be glowing gold with the sunlight. The only thing I don’t like about it, is that it smells weird. I expected a sweet aroma, no. To me, it smells like plain scented bar soap. I hate it, but it doesn’t linger and leave a scent on your skin, thankfully. I definitely recommend everyone try this primer though! It’s amazing! NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer
Brittaney B.
This primer is more than just a primer. It made my skin feel luxurious! When I opened the container I was surprised to see that it actually had the stretch and appearance of honey. My first thought was that it would make my skin feel sticky but to my surprise it didn't. It went on very smooth and didn't break my face out. I have sensitive skin so whenever I try something new it's scary. After applying, I put on my normal foundation and it went on a lot smoother and more even than normal. After taking off my makeup at the end of the day my skin felt just as good as when I first put the product on. Very pleased with the Honey Dew Me up primer and I plan on buying again. The only thing I'd change is the smell. It had a slight smell to it that I'd describe as elmers school glue. Other than that, two thumbs up!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I was skeptical about purchasing this primer at first because it straight up looks like honey, and I didn't imagine that going over well on the face. Luckily, I caved to my curiosity, and ended up LOVING this stuff!

The packaging is nice and luxurious feeling, though the applicator spatula is a bit annoying to use. The product itself does truly feel like honey, but it spreads over the skin very smoothly. Initially after application, the skin feels just the slightest bit tacky. I find this allows for the foundation I put over it to cling to my face well, if that makes sense. Everything I've used atop this primer has gone on smoothly, and this stuff makes my foundation last all. Day. Long.

It's a bit pricey as far as NYX products go, but in my opinion, it's worth every cent!

Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
I'm in love with this product, I use it as a serum and primer. It makes my skin feel more hydrated and it doesn't have a weird smell. The consistency is light, watery and once it absorbs it feels sticky but doesn't leave the face with the sticky feeling.
I have rosasea and my face is red almost all the time, I have noticed a slight difference because my face doesn't look as red as before.
I apply it every night before to go to sleep and in the morning after applying moisturizer for a glowy look! 100% recommended!
Michelle Y Miguel S.
new rochelle
I was so anxious to buy this product when it first came out I don’t see it helping with pores, for me it didn’t work at all it’s not so easy to apply and does not work well as a primer it leaves your face sticky and the golden flakes just don’t work well once you have four makeup done it looks like you have patches on your skin I would not recommend nor buy again I just finished the one I had rubbing it on my hands or body instead.
Joanna A.
San Jose, CA
This is my current favorite primer. Although a little pricy for the drugstore, it's worth it. I usually do not leave reviews for products, but I felt the need to for my dry skin girls out there. This is a primer and skincare serum in one, which I really appreciate. It's got a weird texture that might take some getting used to. It's wet and gel-like, but it really absorbs into the skin well. It leaves a slightly sticky and tacky finish, but that's what makes it an amazing primer. Whenever I wear this beneath foundation, it just makes the foundation look incredible. The foundation won't stick to my dry patches and I feel really hydrated. I can't really use most primers because they don't work for my dry skin so this one is a god-send. I've also used this as a serum and it's great! It's got a nice sweet scent that isn't too strong and has real gold flakes in it so it's also beautiful on top of my vanity. I highly recommend trying it if you're looking for a hydrating, lightweight, and skin-friendly primer!
Amber V.
This is my favorite primer of all time. I had been wanting to splurge on a serum that looked like NYX's but didn't want to pay the price. I used it under makeup and even without it. It had the consistency of honey and a lot of product is not needed to cover the face and neck. The spatula helped me get to all of the product in the jar. I had never seen a drugstore primer like this and was happy when I finally found it in stock.
Danielle M.
Where can a purchase this? I've looked at several stores that carry NYX to no avail.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Is this primer ok to use if you have sensitive skin ?
Katharine L.
What is the best place to get this?
Clarissa M.
Edgecliff Vlg, TX
Has anyone with oily skin used this?. I really want to try this but my skin is already oily
Tatiana J.
Miramar , FL
Is this product really worth it? I have heard really good things about it... But I'm kinda confused on weathered I should buy it or not.. What is the best way to apply it?