NYX  Holographic Halo Sweeping Highlighting Brush

NYX Holographic Halo Sweeping Highlighting Brush

BY NYX

Make your highlight pop using our Holographic Halo Strobing Brush Collection. Featuring seven brushes with holographic handles, these super-soft and synthetic tools really let you show off those strobing skills. The Sweeping Highlighting Brush is fan-shaped and fluffy for lightly brushing highlighter onto the body and face, or sweeping away any extra makeup.

NYX  Holographic Halo Sweeping Highlighting Brush
NYX Holographic Halo Sweeping Highlighting Brush
Courtney B.
Corvallis
This is my first and only fan brush, so I can't compare it to others, but I do like the precision it has when highlight. I never have a problem with highlight placement and it allows me to build my highlighter to the level I want, which varies day to day.
Reonna W.
Fontana, CA
This is this perfect highlight brush when you just wanna pick up a little bit of product for a really pigmented highlighter. My other brushes pick up too much product for certain highlighter brands so this is great !
Franz D.
Love, love this brush ! One of my favorite highlight brush ! One of the brushes I always use. Great product for a reasonable price. Super sturdy and easy to use. Definitely a go to brush for that fleeky highlight !
Fanny G.
San Rafael
Very good brush !!!! Would recommend highly !!!!!

Great when applying highlight around nose too.
Anna S.
This brush dusts my highlight on like a dream. I feel like I am a glowing goddess. I recommend.
Cassandra M.
I love this brush for my more dramatic highlighters that I just need a touch of. It’s very precise however the hard part is when I use it to pick up product it’s hard to see how much there is