BY NYX #4 in Contouring Kits

Define your features like a pro with our refillable highlight and contour palette! Each set includes eight customizable highlighting and contouring shades perfect for emphasizing your favorite features. When it's time to swap out a pan or two you can find the palette's Pro Singles here.

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850).

• Can you get this at a drugstore?13 Answers
  • I'm looking for a contouring palette that is affordable but good ...19 Answers
  • Is the cream contour hard to use? I have been wanting to learn h...10 Answers
Monica M.
Old bridge, NJ
New to the contour game? NYX is the way to go! Contouring has become the new thing in this millennium and with so many different products out there it can become overwhelming. This palette in particular comes in 8 different shades varying from light to dark. I have a tan/caramel complexion and depending on the time of the year I can either be super light or even super dark. This palette is only $14 to begin with and you can do so much with it! It's easy to apply, soft to the touch, and just plain awesome. I cannot fathom the thought of spending $40 on a single Shade that may work for me during some months. With the variety of colors to choose from I can use it to highlight certain areas and darken to give myself the more "chiseled" look.
Faith N.
San Ramon
I wish I could give this a 4.5/5 because I only have one problem with it. I’ve used this many times. I love how it has a variety of shades for different skin tones/looks. They’re not too intense and will really look natural on your skin. My only problem is that the lighter powders aren’t as intense as I’d like them to be. However I think I should just use a setting powder instead. Overall, the contour shades are really great and pigmented. I recommend BS-MALL brushes when using this product. Their bristles are soft and they’re very good for blending. They’re also very cost efficient in comparison to a lot of brush products. BS-MALL(TM) Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set Cosmetics Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Brush Makeup Brush Kit
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
This is a great contour kit. I purchased this at Ulta and would compare it to the Lorac pallette. It has multiple colors to choose from for different skin tones. It goes on so great and is so easy to blend. It stays on all day if you use setting spray. I mainly use the light color for under my eyes/t zone, and the lightest brown to contour my cheek bones. This was very affordable and you get so many great colors for the price. I also sometimes use the shimmer hilight above my cheekbone. I would and will buy this again once I run out, and would recommend to anyone looking for a great affordable contour kit. You can't go wrong with the NYX brand in my opinion!
Madhu D.
This was my first contour kit and I really liked it. I got it around 1 1/2 years back. But through the days I noticed I reached for only 1-2 shades in the palette. And few days back I got the ABH contour kit and I could see the difference in shades. The ABH one had warmer undertones and this palette was clearly cooler in tones. And for my skintone (medium-tan), I found the ABH one looked more natural. So I kind of stopped wearing it. But coming to overall product quality, pigmentation, blendability, this palette is really great. Just that the shades didn't work for me. But if you like the shades here then definitely go for it!
Sarah G.
Katy
This is such a great contour pallet, especially for the price. It works great for ALL skin tones ( i have used it on darker tones and it works beautifully). The colors blend so nicely and the aren’t chalky at all. I love that you get mattes and shimmers with the pallet so you can do all your contouring and highlighting with one pallet. The banana powder is my favorite. It looks so nice under the eyes and it’s not too yellow. The packaging is super nice and it compares so good to the Kat Von D it ABH contour pallet as well. You get a lot of product as well in each pan.
Alicia T.
Very good drug store contour kit alternative. The colors are pretty good. It is a little tougher to blend than some higher end brands, but not terrible. I went through two of them and both times the top broke off. So I decided to try something else. I do really like that you can just refill when you run out of a color. I definitely think they could make the packaging a little sturdier. Overall I would recommend it if you are on budget or a beginner to contouring.
Kaicey W.
I love the shades in this palette. I did a lot of research before buying it because like many, I was considering some of the high end brands. Being new to contour I didn’t want to spend a ton of money just yet and read that this was comparable if not better than many of the others. I really like it for the most part but just wish the formula was a little more blendable. The powders seem pretty dry and aren’t as smooth and silky as other powders I have tried.
Ellen H.
Indianapolis, IN
I wish I would have used the money I spent on this towards a better contour palette... while NYX is one of my all time fav brands, I feel like this is a let down. Shades are very hard to blend and the shades aren’t very versatile. The light shades are pointless and the highlighter is weak. Wouldn’t buy this product if you’re looking for a sharp contour. NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Head lights on high beam! Holy cow the glow is absolutely the best I have found at affordable pricing. I got this for my niece and went back and bought for my self also because they are supper pigmented and billable. Must have for the perfect glow and contour
Elizabeth R.
Would this be a good starter for contour? I have never contoured before and I'm kind of scared to waste money on a high-end product if I'm not going to know how to use it LOL.
Paola B.
I'm looking for a contouring palette that is affordable but good quality. I have fair skin so bad makeup up shows right away. How good is this contouring palette? Recommend or...?
Ana G.
Canby, OR
Can you get this at a drugstore?
C'awanzi C.
Ladies ☺what do you prefer ,contour powders or contour creams ?🤔
Amber W.
Exeter, CA
Is the cream contour hard to use? I have been wanting to learn how to contour but I don't know if I should start with a cream one or a powder one. Is this worth buying if i have never contoured before?