NYX Highlight & Contour Palette

Highlight & Contour Palette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Highlight & Contour Palette!
mallory D.
vestavia hills
NYX Highlight & Contour Palette uploaded by mallory D.
this product is really pigmented, the highlighters are absolutely stunning! i love this palette!
Kristi K.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t contour really so I just use this as bronzer and highlighter but the middle contour shade works really well for me. There isn’t a highlighter color that is perfect so I kind of just blend them all together and it works really well. This is basically my daily go to for bronzer and highlighter. I like that because it is for contouring, there isn’t any shimmer in the bronzer.
Deborah G.
Philadelphia, PA
really amazing. Really great for contouring and really give off that finish look definition. Use this when I want to add a darker tone to contour and gives off perfection. I just love this product and so useful. Highly recommend buying it for next makeup tutorial.
Brooklyn M.
Edmond, OK
I was rewarded with this from ULTA for a promotion because I bought a certain amount of NYX products. This is the greatest bronzer and highlight I have ever used before. I wish there was a way for more people to purchase this product (unless there is and I don't know about it). This palette rocks, quite a bit.
Chelsea M.
Inglewood, NE
NYX Highlight & Contour Palette uploaded by Chelsea M.
NYX Highlight & Contour Palette uploaded by Chelsea M.
I love this pallete! The colors are so beautiful! They apply so well and give your face just the right amount of highlight!
Arleen J.
Provo, UT
This is a great palette of highlighters and bronzers. It is a very useful palette and very versatile because you can have in one palette a full face look. You can create a lot with the palette and this is high quality.
Mel R.
Rocky Hill, CT
NYX Highlight & Contour Palette uploaded by Mel R.
I received this for free with an order I made on Ulta.com. So far I like the product. I'll know for sure once I use it more.
brittney M.
Killen, AL
I really like the highlighter in this palette! They are really pretty highlight colors.....they are creamy they don’t show texture and they can be very blinding! I have not used the bronzer in this they look a little to red for me! But I do recommend the highlighter
Allie S.
NYX Highlight & Contour Palette uploaded by Allie S.
I received this NYX palate for free with a makeup purchase from ulta. Every now and then, if you spend so much or buy a brand there will be a free gift. I like the palate. The shades all produce vibrant color with not much product on your brush. The highlight colors are phenomenal and give a nice sheen to your skin. Good product, would buy in the future as a less expensive option.
Melisa R.
Socorro , TX
Me.encanta, tiene los tonos exactos, no puedo decir nada malo de esta paletita se las recomiendo muchisimo, la uso casi diario y me encanta. Si quieres un contorno natural y no muy marcado esta es la paleta para ti, definitivamente la volvere a comprar

Looking for your answer?