BY NYX #4 in Contouring Kits

Don’t trip: You are definitely seeing double! The Highlight & Contour Cream Pro Palette includes the eight pigmented shades you already love from our customizable powder palette—now in a soft and blendable cream formula.

Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethyl Citrate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, BHT, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this a good product or should I go high end?1 Answers
  • Can you get this at a drugstore?13 Answers
  • I'm looking for a contouring palette that is affordable but good ...19 Answers
NYX Highlight & Contour Cream Pro Palette
  • "this was the first contouring product i ever purchased. i only used three colors out of the kit for my face but i've used all of the colors as eye shadows at one point. it's super versatile and a great product to learn how to contour with for not a lot of money. the shades were a little powdery but once i nailed down my technique they are super easy to use." in 471 reviews
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
New to the contour game? NYX is the way to go! Contouring has become the new thing in this millennium and with so many different products out there it can become overwhelming. This palette in particular comes in 8 different shades varying from light to dark. I have a tan/caramel complexion and depending on the time of the year I can either be super light or even super dark. This palette is only $14 to begin with and you can do so much with it! It's easy to apply, soft to the touch, and just plain awesome. I cannot fathom the thought of spending $40 on a single Shade that may work for me during some months. With the variety of colors to choose from I can use it to highlight certain areas and darken to give myself the more "chiseled" look.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
I wanted a nice contour kit to experiment with without brealing the bank and so I went online and found this one at Ulta. I didnt wanna wait ao1I ran down and picked it up and I must say I am so happy I did. Easter was the next day and I wanted to up my look and it did exactly that. The palette has multiple dark shades for contouring and multiple for highlighting and setting. Its just a beautiful contour palette. Its very pigmented, doesnt come off muddy at all. The highlight shade (1st pan on top row) is gorgeous, I use it as my inner eye highlight and my nose, brow and cheek highlight... its good for any highlighting. And the yellow setting powder is amazing. A nice thing about this palette and its my reason for a 5 star rating is that if you go through a pan, you can pop it out and insert a new one. The pans are only a couple dollars on the NYX site and this way you can keep your palette always full. I believe I paid $15 for thia at Ulta and thats a steal. This is my holy grail contour palette, Im very pleased.
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
This is a great contour kit. I purchased this at Ulta and would compare it to the Lorac pallette. It has multiple colors to choose from for different skin tones. It goes on so great and is so easy to blend. It stays on all day if you use setting spray. I mainly use the light color for under my eyes/t zone, and the lightest brown to contour my cheek bones. This was very affordable and you get so many great colors for the price. I also sometimes use the shimmer hilight above my cheekbone. I would and will buy this again once I run out, and would recommend to anyone looking for a great affordable contour kit. You can't go wrong with the NYX brand in my opinion!
Faith N.
San Ramon
I wish I could give this a 4.5/5 because I only have one problem with it. I’ve used this many times. I love how it has a variety of shades for different skin tones/looks. They’re not too intense and will really look natural on your skin. My only problem is that the lighter powders aren’t as intense as I’d like them to be. However I think I should just use a setting powder instead. Overall, the contour shades are really great and pigmented. I recommend BS-MALL brushes when using this product. Their bristles are soft and they’re very good for blending. They’re also very cost efficient in comparison to a lot of brush products. BS-MALL(TM) Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set Cosmetics Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Brush Makeup Brush Kit
Madhu D.
This was my first contour kit and I really liked it. I got it around 1 1/2 years back. But through the days I noticed I reached for only 1-2 shades in the palette. And few days back I got the ABH contour kit and I could see the difference in shades. The ABH one had warmer undertones and this palette was clearly cooler in tones. And for my skintone (medium-tan), I found the ABH one looked more natural. So I kind of stopped wearing it. But coming to overall product quality, pigmentation, blendability, this palette is really great. Just that the shades didn't work for me. But if you like the shades here then definitely go for it!
Sarah G.
Katy
This is such a great contour pallet, especially for the price. It works great for ALL skin tones ( i have used it on darker tones and it works beautifully). The colors blend so nicely and the aren’t chalky at all. I love that you get mattes and shimmers with the pallet so you can do all your contouring and highlighting with one pallet. The banana powder is my favorite. It looks so nice under the eyes and it’s not too yellow. The packaging is super nice and it compares so good to the Kat Von D it ABH contour pallet as well. You get a lot of product as well in each pan.
Kendra H.
Formula is equally as good as higher end products and very similar in formula to the ABH powder contour palette. Great shade selection for warm neutral and cool tones for all skin types and the shades blend beautifully and naturally with the skin. The highlighter colours come in matte and shimmer shades. All the colors have really good pigmentation. The packaging is light weight, plastic and somewhat flimsy, you can interchange/replace pans - great option for customizing a personal palette.
Jaime P.
I have to be honest I didn't care for this after I used it the first time. But now I find myself reaching for it quite often when I'm running short on time and am going for natural look. The bronzer is nice. Very pigmented. So a little goes a long way. The lighter shades aren't my fave. They are kinda powdery. The highlighters lack the wow factor. But when I apply it with my finger for the inner corners of my eyes or lid the pigment and shine comes through!!But all the colors are amazing when used as eyeshadow. I do it all the time and am always taken back at how effortless it is to get a beautiful natural toned look. I love it!!! I bought my palette from ULTA when they had it on sale. So worth having in anyones palette collection.
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
I think everybody needs this product in there life! IT IS SO LONG LASTING + the highlight is amazing and goes with any make look (which is always my concern)! The packaging is simple and to the point and if you’re wondering if I would buy this again... This is my third one! The contour shades are amazing and they work with me if I’m tan or not so overall a win!! The price is SOOO worth it, I mean you really don’t need any higher contour shade if you have this!!! HIGHLY recommended!
Alicia T.
Very good drug store contour kit alternative. The colors are pretty good. It is a little tougher to blend than some higher end brands, but not terrible. I went through two of them and both times the top broke off. So I decided to try something else. I do really like that you can just refill when you run out of a color. I definitely think they could make the packaging a little sturdier. Overall I would recommend it if you are on budget or a beginner to contouring.
Elizabeth R.
Would this be a good starter for contour? I have never contoured before and I'm kind of scared to waste money on a high-end product if I'm not going to know how to use it LOL.
Paola B.
I'm looking for a contouring palette that is affordable but good quality. I have fair skin so bad makeup up shows right away. How good is this contouring palette? Recommend or...?
Ana G.
canby, OR
Can you get this at a drugstore?
C'awanzi C.
Ladies ☺what do you prefer ,contour powders or contour creams ?🤔
Amber W.
Exeter, CA
Is the cream contour hard to use? I have been wanting to learn how to contour but I don't know if I should start with a cream one or a powder one. Is this worth buying if i have never contoured before?