BY NYX #5 in Contouring

Don’t trip: You are definitely seeing double! The Highlight & Contour Cream Pro Palette includes the eight pigmented shades you already love from our customizable powder palette—now in a soft and blendable cream formula.

Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethyl Citrate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, BHT, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Can you get this at a drugstore?13 Answers
  • I'm looking for a contouring palette that is affordable b...19 Answers
  • Would this be a good starter for contour? I have never co...20 Answers
NYX Highlight & Contour Cream Pro Palette
  • "this was the first contouring product i ever purchased. i only used three colors out of the kit for my face but i've used all of the colors as eye shadows at one point. it's super versatile and a great product to learn how to contour with for not a lot of money. the shades were a little powdery but once i nailed down my technique they are super easy to use." in 471 reviews
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
I wanted a nice contour kit to experiment with without brealing the bank and so I went online and found this one at Ulta. I didnt wanna wait ao1I ran down and picked it up and I must say I am so happy I did. Easter was the next day and I wanted to up my look and it did exactly that. The palette has multiple dark shades for contouring and multiple for highlighting and setting. Its just a beautiful contour palette. Its very pigmented, doesnt come off muddy at all. The highlight shade (1st pan on top row) is gorgeous, I use it as my inner eye highlight and my nose, brow and cheek highlight... its good for any highlighting. And the yellow setting powder is amazing. A nice thing about this palette and its my reason for a 5 star rating is that if you go through a pan, you can pop it out and insert a new one. The pans are only a couple dollars on the NYX site and this way you can keep your palette always full. I believe I paid $15 for thia at Ulta and thats a steal. This is my holy grail contour palette, Im very pleased.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This pallette is available at both drug stores and higher-end stores I quotes of beauty and department stores it's very affordable, I believe it's $25. The palette is big , bigger than your average this one has 8 pans While most have six. It comes with two cool contouring shades, two warm contouring shades, a yellow highlight, beige highlight, a light Shimmer and a similar to little bit darker. I think it's just as good as most of your higher-end Contour highlight palettes. I like to use this one on my chest area like my negligee area I can really sculpt with it and the shade one together so nicely it looks natural well within reason. If you're on a budget you need a good Contour highlight kit this is where it's at! In fact I have two extras that I have posted for sale on my eBay site I believe for $17! It really isn't very nice palette especially for the price. NYX professional makeup just seems to keep getting better! NYX Highlight & Contour Cream Pro Palette
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
This is a great contour kit. I purchased this at Ulta and would compare it to the Lorac pallette. It has multiple colors to choose from for different skin tones. It goes on so great and is so easy to blend. It stays on all day if you use setting spray. I mainly use the light color for under my eyes/t zone, and the lightest brown to contour my cheek bones. This was very affordable and you get so many great colors for the price. I also sometimes use the shimmer hilight above my cheekbone. I would and will buy this again once I run out, and would recommend to anyone looking for a great affordable contour kit. You can't go wrong with the NYX brand in my opinion!
Madhu D.
This was my first contour kit and I really liked it. I got it around 1 1/2 years back. But through the days I noticed I reached for only 1-2 shades in the palette. And few days back I got the ABH contour kit and I could see the difference in shades. The ABH one had warmer undertones and this palette was clearly cooler in tones. And for my skintone (medium-tan), I found the ABH one looked more natural. So I kind of stopped wearing it. But coming to overall product quality, pigmentation, blendability, this palette is really great. Just that the shades didn't work for me. But if you like the shades here then definitely go for it!
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
New to the contour game? NYX is the way to go! Contouring has become the new thing in this millennium and with so many different products out there it can become overwhelming. This palette in particular comes in 8 different shades varying from light to dark. I have a tan/caramel complexion and depending on the time of the year I can either be super light or even super dark. This palette is only $14 to begin with and you can do so much with it! It's easy to apply, soft to the touch, and just plain awesome. I cannot fathom the thought of spending $40 on a single Shade that may work for me during some months. With the variety of colors to choose from I can use it to highlight certain areas and darken to give myself the more "chiseled" look.
Sarah G.
Katy
This is such a great contour pallet, especially for the price. It works great for ALL skin tones ( i have used it on darker tones and it works beautifully). The colors blend so nicely and the aren’t chalky at all. I love that you get mattes and shimmers with the pallet so you can do all your contouring and highlighting with one pallet. The banana powder is my favorite. It looks so nice under the eyes and it’s not too yellow. The packaging is super nice and it compares so good to the Kat Von D it ABH contour pallet as well. You get a lot of product as well in each pan.
Jaime P.
I have to be honest I didn't care for this after I used it the first time. But now I find myself reaching for it quite often when I'm running short on time and am going for natural look. The bronzer is nice. Very pigmented. So a little goes a long way. The lighter shades aren't my fave. They are kinda powdery. The highlighters lack the wow factor. But when I apply it with my finger for the inner corners of my eyes or lid the pigment and shine comes through!!But all the colors are amazing when used as eyeshadow. I do it all the time and am always taken back at how effortless it is to get a beautiful natural toned look. I love it!!! I bought my palette from ULTA when they had it on sale. So worth having in anyones palette collection.
Shawnda C.
Port Orchard, WA
Good highlight/contour on a budget! Obviously it isnt mo ABH but if you are right on money this is a good grab. The colors are pigmented, but. Nothing to rave about. If you have a good brush, it will grab a lot of the product. Itsloose, so easy to grab with any brush. Just better with a nice brush. I see it doesn't last too long throughout the night though, good for a quick day makeup. But may need to re applied later for a night scene! It is a good palette for the $ you pay. I paid $13? At ulta
Marina A.
Lake Charles
This is the only bronzing pallet that I honestly can’t live without! I use every single color from this pallet to contour and highlight. Colors all go on so beautifully for the most natural look possible which is a definite A- plus! I do have to say that my 3 favorites colors on here seem to go faster than the rest, but rest assured that when I do run out I go out and purchase it again and again.
Myah A.
This contour palette is so sooo good. It works super good. It’s super easy to apply and blend out. It doesn’t make me look to peachy or orange on my skin like some tend to do. This palette is also so diverse. No matter your skin tone. You can mix these shades together and get your perfect shade. I definitely recommend this to literally anyone
Elizabeth R.
Would this be a good starter for contour? I have never contoured before and I'm kind of scared to waste money on a high-end product if I'm not going to know how to use it LOL.
Paola B.
I'm looking for a contouring palette that is affordable but good quality. I have fair skin so bad makeup up shows right away. How good is this contouring palette? Recommend or...?
ana G.
Canby, OR
Can you get this at a drugstore?
C'awanzi C.
Ladies ☺what do you prefer ,contour powders or contour creams ?🤔
Amber W.
Exeter, CA
Is the cream contour hard to use? I have been wanting to learn how to contour but I don't know if I should start with a cream one or a powder one. Is this worth buying if i have never contoured before?