BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Voltage Lipstick - Power up your look with 22-super charged shades of lipstick that are high voltage! Don't be afraid to swipe on a thick coat for a super-rich finish of dramatic color with NYX Cosmetics High Voltage Lipstick. - High Voltage Lipstick

• Has anyone else kind of tired with the whole liquid lip scene? I ...1 Answers
  • Do these come in matte? I love the matte finish on my lips becaus...3 Answers
  • Is this a matte finish?1 Answers
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I really adore these lipsticks!! I'm not a normal lipstick wearer so having lipstick on can feel weird and make my lips very dry, but these don't. They come in a slim package and go on very creamy. I have a nude shade and a dark cherry shade and both are very pigmented and only really need one coat. Also, at least on me they last all day. I can pop one on before a seven hour shift and by the end of the day it's still on without feathering. It's very creamy but can dry down just a tad bit. My only issue is the lipstick itself is round instead of the normal shape but it doesn't make it that difficult to apply.
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
These lipsticks have such cute colors but they don't last long. I had to at least give three stars because it is super moisturizing on my lips. I hate how some lipsticks don't glide on your lips, this does. I have Free Spirit, Tan-gerine, Dirty Talk, Privileged, and Burlesque ( pictured in the photo). The tops pop off pretty easily too ehich is horrible for the lipstick plus your makeup bag or purse. All in all I'd still purchase the whole collection do to the moisture and colors.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Flutter Kisses
I have this lipstick in Tiara and also Feline. Tiara is such a pretty, mauve color. It is great for everyday wear. And Feline is a really pretty dark almost vampy red and it's great for the fall/winter time or for night time wear. This lipstick is not that long lasting. But It doesn't claim that either. I wear this lip product because it is hydrating, pigmented, and is really budget friendly. This is such a great deal and I recommend everyone to try these out!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Lansdale, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - French Kiss
Really pretty color & has good pigmentation.. but I noticed that after a little while the color started to fade. For the price it is good though, but it's not a wear all day lipstick, you would have to keep it with you and keep re-applying! Overall, i would recommend it, because every other aspect is met and it would only take about 1 minute to reapply it so it isn't that big of an issue.
Nisha B.
Nisha B.
Windsor, CT
I have four of these lipsticks (dirty talk, stone, twisted and tiara). The colors are super pigmented and the lipstick is moisturizing it is a great break from matte lipsticks. I love these lipsticks but I do not use them often because the caps easily fall off. When the caps fall off the lipsticks mess up and unwanted lint get onto the lipstick making it undesirable to put on.
Nwando E.
Nwando E.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Free Spirit
I had 5 of this lipsticks and I dislike them very much. I have tried other nyx stuffs which I was impressed and decided to get them. They look beautiful on the lips but after 5hours you lips look very crusty and when you take it off my lips were peeling so bad that I could only wear Chapstick for almost 3weeks. The thing is Produ CV ts behave differently on people.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I agree that the caps do fall off constantly to the point I put tape on them I'm not into dirty lipstick, They have great color I own 3 or 4 they were a great price and very soft with little feathering they do stay on all day, I would recommend this to anyone and everyone, If you can't spend the money on the high end products, This is a great brand to invest in then
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Beam
A great selection of colours but not at all long lasting. The packaging is quite bad too and remains NYX's worst tubes, you know, ever. And I love Nyx, so me saying this is kind of a big deal.

Solid price point, though, and if you need a quick--and bright--look for your lips, and don't mind applying and reapplying every little bit, this formula is a go for you.
Lea C.
Lea C.
Typically I'm not that into matte lipsticks because they appear super dry and crumbly on my lips. I loved how smooth the formula felt in a variety of shades. I got it in Dahlia, Tan-gerine, and Dirty Talk so far. That's how much I loved it! I gave it 4 stars because the nude looked a bit odd on me, but that might just be my skin color. Overall great!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
I had this in a greyish beige color and i really liked the color on me. It was soft and shiny but pigmented. It lasted what youd expect for a non matte lipstick. But the packaging isn't the best. I have tried almost all of their lippies and like the packaging. But the lid on this cracked and kept falling off. I was disappointed by that.
Liseth M.
Liseth M.
Is it matte? does it feel dry or creamy?
Melinda Y.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Does the lipstick come off easily or does it last all day without coming off on drink glasses etc?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Are these drying like their matte ones can be?
Tionna R.
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
Are these long wear?
Erika N.
Erika N.
Las Vegas , NV
Do these come in matte? I love the matte finish on my lips because it lasts longer.