BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Voltage Lipstick - Power up your look with 22-super charged shades of lipstick that are high voltage! Don't be afraid to swipe on a thick coat for a super-rich finish of dramatic color with NYX Cosmetics High Voltage Lipstick. - High Voltage Lipstick

• Has anyone else kind of tired with the whole liquid lip scene? I ...1 Answers
  • Do these come in matte? I love the matte finish on my lips becaus...3 Answers
  • Is this a matte finish?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Yvonne L.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Wine & Dine
This lipstick is a good consistency and lasts a while. I only bought two colors and haven't replenished them. It's easy to apply but very drying. It is a matte finish but throughout the day it would crack and didn't last very long without reapplying more than once. It also made me look like I was dehydrated in the Sahara Desert with how cracked my lips looked. I bought it at Ulta, and it was pretty cheap but I didn't use it that often. The packaging eventually broke off in my makeup bag and I just tossed it. It also transferred to anything my lips touched.
Lauren R.
Review for: Flutter Kisses, (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Twisted
This was one of my favorite drugstore lipstick formulas. The lipstick is smooth, creamy, pigmented, not drying, and fades naturally on the lips. The issue that I have is that I only had both lipsticks for a few months and they stopped swiveling up in the tube. This is not because I used the product up, they just broken and stopped working. Sad to see that this has been discontinued, but if they fix the packaging issue, I would love to see them brought back out.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Tiara
This is a beautiful color looks great. Not to dark or to light just a perfect shade for me . It goes on easy I got this online from Hollar. And I really like it alot I think the only thing I don't like is how easy it comes off
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Review for: Flutter Kisses
This is a beautiful color. It's a browny mauve color and is gorgeous! It goes on so smooth and has a really nice finish. I really love this lipstick and it only cost me $1.50 on Hollar. :)
Julia L.
Review for: Hollywood
I literally found this product in Ulta's clearance bin and I am so sad that it is discontinued. This is my favorite lipstick of theirs. It does NOT dry me out after hours of wear. I love it more than liquid lipstick (in this color) because it has that classy shine to it. Love. Love. Love. Probably going back to Ulta to see if there are any more left.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Flutter Kisses
I carry this lipstick everywhere!
The color is pigmented and last for quite awhile.
It's got a glossier finish, it's soft and smells really good.
However, the cap doesn't like to stay on which is frustrating.
I'd recommend these to anyone wanting some color without the dry out of matte or liquid lipsticks
Kerry S.
Review for: Wine & Dine
This color is my go-to for red lips especially for Halloween! I'm quite pale so this color is very vibrant and red on my lips. It's more cool toned which fits my complexion better. It's pretty smooth and pigmented. It doesn't last through long days or eating unfortunately. It might with some extra products, but not just by itself.
Melissa M.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Twisted, (6 Pack) NYX High Voltage Lipstick - Privileged
I loved these! Especially for the price I got them on sale at Ulta so I seriously paid like $1.50 for each!! They're so vibrant, beautiful and pigmented!! The one thing I didn't love is they didn't last as long as I usually want. But again for $1.50 I DO NOT MIND REAPPLICATION! they weren't drying and didn't crack. They were fantastic!
Heather B.
Cuddy
Review for: Twisted
I have spent a lot of time looking for a good purple lipstick. I was so disappointed in this. It dried my lips out and smeared really easy. I felt like I was constantly reapplying it. I ended up throwing it away after wearing it only a few times.
Cassandra P.
Temple City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Stone, Feline, Playdate, Burlesque, Wine & Dine, Hollywood, Dahlia, Twisted
I believe these are called Turnt Up! lipsticks now. They're one of my favourite lipstick formulas. They're creamy but don't bleed. They're highly pigmented. They wear away beautifully into almost a stain. I especially love Burlesque.
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Does the lipstick come off easily or does it last all day without coming off on drink glasses etc?
Liseth M.
Is it matte? does it feel dry or creamy?
Sarah B.
Are these drying like their matte ones can be?
Erika N.
Las Vegas , NV
Do these come in matte? I love the matte finish on my lips because it lasts longer.
Jenna S.
East Walpole, MA
Just bought the color Dahlia over the weekend! this is my first time using such a dark lip color but I'm ready to make the plunge. I felt like it crept outside of my lip a bit on my first use. So my question is, Do people normally wear a dark lip liner or a nude liner to help out when wearing such a dark almost black lip??