BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
High Definition Concealer Wand

NYX High Definition Concealer Wand

Product detail This lightweight cover-up obscures imperfections, discoloration and under eye circles, without ever looking cakey or obvious. The concentrated, emollient-rich formula goes on like a dream, and creates medium to heavy coverage. Use the lavender for sallow skin, the green to reduce the appearance of redness and the yellow for under-eye darkness.

NYX High Definition Concealer Wand

Can anyone tell me if this green color corrector is any good, or offer suggestions on another brand's green color corrector NYX High Definition Concealer Wand ?
Is this is a good product to use for a young female who is very pale skinned ?
Start your review of NYX High Definition Concealer Wand!
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
NYX High Definition Concealer Wand uploaded by Rachel  C.
Review for: NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW12 - Green BZ
Sometimes this product is good and sometimes it isn’t! Takes away redness but you have to make sure it is well blended and dried before you apply concealer/foundation or it will blend together and your skin will be green😭
Samantha R.
Leesburg, VA
NYX High Definition Concealer Wand uploaded by Samantha R.
Review for: NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW12 - Green BZ
This concealer is super dry and dose the blend well. I put it on and blend it out and little to no coverage. Even when I put concealer over it my face looks green and bruised. I will not be purchasing again & sadly this ones ending up in the trash can :( I love their regular concealer but not this.
María Eugenia V.
NYX High Definition Concealer Wand uploaded by María Eugenia V.
Review for: NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW03 - Light BZ, NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW05 - Medium ** BZ**
If you want a slightly more professional finish, I recommend this product thanks to this high definition because to obtain a surprising and flawless finish, it leaves my makeup wonderfully. Recommended
Darolin L.
PA
NYX High Definition Concealer Wand uploaded by Darolin L.
Is the best product Lip Lingerie is the best you guys need to try it like I have been using it for so long and he’s is the best product
Cas A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW12 - Green BZ
I was really disappointed with this. I have generally really liked the NYX products, but not this one. It does not blend well with any Fondation, concealer or primer. It was a strange mix of way too green and still showing all my redness.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
Review for: NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW12 - Green BZ
This stuff works pretty well as a color corrector to neutralize red spots. I mostly used it to cover acne that was red and inflamed. The formula is very thick so it can be a bit tricky to blend out so it doesn't look cakey. It took me some trial and error time to get it right. You cant beat the price.
Shelby J.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW05 - Medium ** BZ**
I think this a great concealer but there isn't much that comes in the tube. Also they dont have a very wide range of shades. If your on a budget check it out.
Jas  K.
Review for: NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW05 - Medium ** BZ**
This concealer is so cool.. it gives u fine finish and i used it every time i apply my foundation
Stephanie  V.
Review for: NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW05 - Medium ** BZ**
This concealer provided me a light coverage, I don’t like the wand to this concealer, I find myself having to keep dipping over and over to get more product. I have the color tan and nutmeg, tan is my exact skin color, nutmeg is darker so I use that one for contouring, I’d have to get a lighter color than tan to highlight with, because tan just give me a natural highlight.
Christian B.
Griffith
Review for: NYX High Definition Concealer Wand, CW03 - Light BZ
We love a good concealer, and this is definitely one of them. Nyx is very inexpensive and this product can be found anywhere. For the price it does really good at hiding blemishes and lasts awhile.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla J.
Laurel, MS
il y a 3 ans
NYX High Definition Concealer Wand I have been indecisive on purchasing this concealer because I have extra dry skin on my face. Is this a good concealer to use on dry skin??
Madysen T. il y a 3 ans
To me it feels like a dryer formula..