6 colors available

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This revolutionary hd studio photogenic grinding blush compact allows you to grind just enough mineral-enriched cheek color for one flawless application. The result is a finely-milled, high-definition blush that, once applied, deflects light, reduces the appearance of pores and smooths your complexion, making you camera-ready in no time. The rest of your product remains fresh and uncontaminated. Available in 8 shades.

• What shades would you recommend for darker skin? 1 Answers
  • how are these blushes compared to mac blushes?Be the first to answer!
  • I have been wanting to use this. How well does it work? How pigment...2 Answers
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sangria in madrid
I don't use this blush very often because it's extrememly pigmented, I usually try to take a little at a time ontop my face before putting it onto my face and then blending it onto my face with a fluffy brush to get that natural look but I find it takes too much effort to do but even so the blush looks good after. It's not my favorite product, i would only recommend it, if you're willing to try it out for yourslef, otherwise I'd say it's not worth it.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Intuition
One of my all time favorite shades! Looks awesome in the spring and summer for a flushed by the sun look! The formula is always awesome, super creamy, and super pigmented! And for only $7 a blush, extremely affordable! To me, these are the perfect size! Not a huge, honking thing that will stick with you for decades. Highly recommend!
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the intuition blush. I bought this for my daughter's Nutcracker performance and it looks great under the stage lights. It is fabulous for dark skin. It blended well and gave her cheeks a beautiful glow. I will certainly be purchasing this again for everyday wear as well as for future performances.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Middletown, PA
Review for: Menage a trois
I love it and I don't usually use blush but this one I recommend it if it's really good and it Blends and if you give it a nice color that goes with your skin and make some of the photos that you just like a model or something so I think that's one product that you always have a makeup bag
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Smyer, TX
I have actually used the taupe colored blush for a contour since I'm such fair skinned. I'm not sure if the color didn't go well with my skin or what but it did not look good on me. Also it came out a little patchy :(
I love NYX products so I'm thinking maybe I just got a bad one
sandy d.
sandy d.
Killeen, TX
The price is awesome for this product, NYX always has affordable prices for their products. The color is quite pigmented and perfect for a night out with the girls or a date night. It's easy to apply and to blend. I use it quite often on the weekends and would purchase it again.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Pompton Plains, NJ
Review for: American girl
This color was too coral for me. I wanted a blush that would be subtle, it was too dark and too much. It is easy to apply, but it stuck out so much on my pale skin. I tried a few times, I wouldn't buy again. I think someone with more pink skin naturally would like this
Susannah W.
Susannah W.
Cleona, PA
Review for: Intuition
I love this blush! It works perfectly on my pale skin! It's a great packaging, but very simple! It even has a bow on the opening of it! It is great, you wouldn't know it was drugstore. Yet super affordable and inexpensive! I recommend it to everyone!
Judith D.
Judith D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Menage a trois
The colors available are nice, but they tint too much. In the case of a blush this is something to handle with care or you end up looking like a clown. pros> lots of colors available. cons, it colors too much. I recommend this for experienced users.
Faith P.
Faith P.
I own the colors soft-spoken and intuition which are both peachy, pink colors that are slightly muted- great for lighter skin tones. Soft-spoken has been one of my favorite every day satin blushes, adding natural color that compliments every look.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I have been wanting to use this. How well does it work? How pigmented is it?
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What shades would you recommend for darker skin?
RAQUEL C.
RAQUEL C.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this product work well with African American skin colour
Joseline A.
Joseline A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best NYX blush?
 is it pigment ! i have been a queen with all my NYX  baby products  i hope it's will be ma new favorite