BY NYX

A high definition lightweight blush that blends evenly. This vibrant and silky blush delivers a beautiful flush of color and is paraben free.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Nude’tude, Coraline, Summer, Baby Doll, Amber, Deep Plum & Mauve N’ Out
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Tuscan, Bright Lights & Intuition
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Bitten
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Soft Spoken
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Rose Gold
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Crimson
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• Are these blushes long wearing? Or do they fade pretty qu...6 Answers
  • Is it glittery???1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and how does it compare to some of ...2 Answers
NYX High Definition Blush
  • "i purchased nude, since i don't have anything like it. it's fairly neutral, i don't see any hints of pink or orange, and it's slightly darker than my skin tone (nc20). the color is just fine for minimal makeup days or if i don't want color on my cheeks but still want to looks polished ( this isn't dark enough to contour with). the compacts are tiny, but they're sleek and you get a decent amount of product. this colour in particular kicks up a lot of powder. i'd buy it again." in 209 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Taupe more...
Before starting this review, let me say that I'm reviewing the shade "Taupe", which I use as a contour on my pale skin.

It's hard to find a proper contour color that isn't too ashy or too warm on pale skin. After reading lots of suggestions online, NYX's Taupe came up enough times that I went to my local Ulta and picked one up. Apparently, everyone else had this idea as well - this shade is almost always out of stock...but for a good reason! It's the bomb.

It's almost the perfect contour shade for light skin! It's easily buildable, which is nice - especially for a contour powder. It blends out well and doesn't disturb my foundation underneath, and it does last all day on the skin.

This stuff is super affordable, and you truly can't beat the quality, especially for the price. I docked a star because it is INSANELY FRAGILE - if you drop this one time, it will shatter into a billion pieces. If you look at it wrong, it might even shatter. It's that fragile.

Other than the ridiculous fragility, this is a killer contour color. I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so. I highly recommend it!
Kyra K.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Double Dare more...
Shade: Double Dare (orange shade)

Such an amazing blush! It feels so silky and smooth when you run your finger on it. Blends amazingly and doesn't have any scent at all. Looks orange in the pan but when you blend it out it looks almost like an orange with a hint of coral. Still on the hunt for a stark orange blush cause of that bit of coral but for most people that'll help them find it more wearable and it's absolutely gorgeous on the cheeks. Got mines on sale for 3 dollars and also the little bow packaging is adorable as well. For my shade reference I'm a Fenty 410
Adriana V.
Review for: Taupe more...
I am very fair with warm undertones (NC15) and I bought this blush to use as a contour. I had originally wanted the travel sized Kevyn Aucoin contour palette but Sephora didn't have it in store. I popped into the NYX store in my mall on the way out and picked this up, figuring that it was inexpensive and wouldn't be the worst if it didn't work out. This blush is the PERFECT contour shade for me. It applies perfectly with a contour brush and blends out very easily. It has the right gray-type undertones to look proper as contour, and not pull orange like so many contours do (looking at you, ELF!). The pan is a big size for contour and will last me for ages! No need for Kevyn Aucoin!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: Mauve N' Out (online only) more...
Such a beautiful pigment and looks natural on the skin. I’m fair skin, but starting to tan over the summer sun- and I’m grateful this product looks good even as my skin gets darker. Most blushes are either a hit or miss for me. They are either too chalky and don’t pick up color, or they are too pigmented and make me look like a 80 year old woman who slapped some blush on her face to look not dead and have a tint of color. This blush, however, has become one of my holy grails and doesn’t match any of these two descriptions- it’s perfect!
Jay 💖.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade Taupe,I believe. I don't have it with me at the moment,but it's a very cool tone,grey shade that I actually use to deepen my contour in the hollows of my cheeks. I only use the tiniest bit,because it's super pigmented and can look a bit much sometimes if I add too much. But either way,I quite like using this blush to deepen my contour. For the way I use this,I'd give this product an 8/10 and would recommend it.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Taupe more...
I have repurchased this product about 4 times now. I use the taupe color as a contour. It is absolutely perfect for fair to beige skin. The taupe is a cool toned color which is perfect to those with cool or neutral skin. I have been trying to find a perfect drugstore contour powder, and I came across this and thought this was the perfect color to use. Definitely recommend looking at it when you ever get a chance at the store.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
Review for: Soft Spoken, Down to Earth (online only), Taupe, Coraline (online only), Pastel Chic (online only), Nude'tude, Baby Doll (online only), Double Dare more...
Great quality and great price! If you haven’t tried these and you’re a makeup lover what are you doing? These are a great affordable blush with great pigmentation and wear time. These are the perfect blushes for makeup artists and or aspiring makeup artist because they are so cheap. These retail at about $5-$7 and usually they have sales along with coupon codes (like at ulta). What’s also great is shade range can not only work on everyone’s skin tone but they also can be multipurpose like the shade taupe which is well known for being a great contour color. Also they just redid packaging and it looks a lot better!
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
I have hamptons and taupe. Hamptons is a cool-neutral matte pink blush. I think it looks pretty natural on me but it also builds well. I usually go in gently and build it up to the intensity I want. Taupe is a cool light brown matte shade I use as a contour shade. Also builds well.
Issys O.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Bitten (online only) more...
NYX is either a hit or miss, and this is in between. It’s kind of easy to blend, but doesn’t really last all day unless you build a lot, which you can. I’d still choose wet n wild Color Icon Blushwet n wild Color Icon Blush over this one any day.
Ariel H.
Falls Church, VA
NYX High Definition Blush my all time favorite blush! The coral color is perfect for my skin tone year round (really tan in summer and more pale in winter) and adds the perfect natural flush. These are so pigmented so they last a long time and so inexpensive!
Kelly L.
Leander, TX
Has anyone else had issues with these crumbling?
Christa H.
So I have very fair skin and I have read some things that say this blush in taupe can work as a powder contour. Anyone have experience with this?
Erikah N.
York, PA
Are these blushes long wearing? Or do they fade pretty quickly?
Len C.
Frisco, TX
I have fair skin, and I was wondering if the taupe shade was better in the HD blush or in the original powder blush for contouring?
Lily W.
I've seen it mentioned a few times that there is a blush by NYX that is a dupe for MAC Melba blush but I can never find it. Has that product been discontinued? What would be a good dupe for MAC Melba?