NYX High Definition Blush

A high definition lightweight blush that blends evenly. This vibrant and silky blush delivers a beautiful flush of color and is paraben free.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Nude’tude, Coraline, Summer, Baby Doll, Amber, Deep Plum & Mauve N’ Out
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Tuscan, Bright Lights & Intuition
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Bitten
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Soft Spoken
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Rose Gold
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Crimson
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Pros and cons of this product?
Anyone who has used this product will recommend it?
who has used NYX High Definition Blush? how it works? is hard to bland it? or stays all the day on face?
Start your review of NYX High Definition Blush!
Product Highlights
“i purchased nude, since i don't have anything like it. it's fairly neutral, i don't see any hints of pink or orange, and it's slightly darker than my skin tone (nc20). the color is just fine for minimal makeup days or if i don't want color on my cheeks but still want to looks polished ( this isn't dark enough to contour with). the compacts are tiny, but they're sleek and you get a decent amount of product. this colour in particular kicks up a lot of powder. i'd buy it again.” in reviews
Douglas, MA
Review for: Bitten (online only)
This blush is highly pigmented, blends easily and lasts all day. I found the color to be flattering on my fair-light neutral skin tone and I think would look good on almost anyone. I have tried other shades and prefer this one. I really do prefer this formula over their sweet cheeks blush as it is more pigmented. This blush is definitely comparable to high end brands and it’s half the price.
Review for: Amber
I think this was my first official blush that I ever bought because before I would just use eyeshadow. It was very sheer and I had to build up a lot and I didn’t really like it. I didn’t noticed when it expired and accidentally kept it for another year and I did notice that the formula changed. The color was nice for some looks but not all looks. I don’t know if I would buy it again.
Elkridge , MD
NYX High Definition Blush uploaded by Kelseyy S.
This is my go to for blush’s. This is partially because it is affordable. I’m all for achieving the same look for less when you can! This product is inexpensive and does the job very well. The product applies on nicely and doesn’t break my face out (I have somewhat sensitive skin). As shown, another regularly used product of mine :). NYX High Definition Blush
Middleburg, FL
NYX High Definition Blush uploaded by Me S.
I just received this blush in the mail yesterday it’s a pretty color the product is smaller than I thought it would be but it was 2.99 on amazon so u can’t beat that, the color isn’t as pigmented as I thought but like I said I just bought it and received it so maybe I need to try again to see if it is my color or not may show more on a paler skin
Review for: Pink The Town
When used with varying levels of product, this tone really seems universal to me! It works on my medium skin when I lightly tap it on and creates such a natural doll-like appearance. I imagine the same results could be achieved with lighter skin tones with and even lighter hand, and a normal application would suit darker skin tones as well!
NYX High Definition Blush uploaded by Janeece F.
Review for: Bitten (online only)
I love this blush soooo much ! It’s my go to when it’s warm weather . I put a little too much but I love the fake beach look cause it kinda looks like I got sunburned lol . Overall one of the best products and it lasts all day ❤️
Union City, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Coraline (online only)
Definitely loving and enjoying this blush. The Nyx High Definition Blush is very pigmented and buildable. I love the variety of tones available for different skin tones and how much product you get in the packaging. Inexpensive and lasts a really long time!
Maywood
NYX High Definition Blush uploaded by Valerie S.
Purchased at: Target
NYX High Definition Blush loving the nyx blush something normal I just put a lil bit for a natural look but I need tips help in doing something simple on eyeliner because I’m really bad at it
2604 Aldrich st.
Review for: hamptons
There is shimmer to this product which makes it look natural with a glow. It applies suddle. Coral and peach shades look good for an every day blush. Blends easy and not messy do it won't get mixed up with bronzer. It is a good product with many shades.
Seaside, CA
I use taupe shade to do my contouring on the face. Blush is easy to apply due to its light and weightless formula. And you need just a little bit to get a natural and structural face. Any color of lipstick is emphasized because of blush natural shade.