NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Ami D.NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Dianna M.NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Ryoko S.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush - This revolutionary HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush compact by NYX allows you to grind just enough mineral-enriched cheek color for one flawless application. The result is a finely-milled, high-definition blush that, once applied, deflects light, reduces the appearance of pores and smoothes your complexion - making you camera-ready in no time. The rest of your product remains fresh and uncontaminated. - HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush

Ryoko S.
madrid
Review for: Apricot
i have been using Grinding blush powder in 'Georgia peach', i'm in love with the product!!
it looks very natural on cheeksđź’“
the only bad is the colour, it doesn't fit at all with my skin tone.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Review for: English Rose
I have this in Georgia Peach and absolutely love it!! Blends nicely and the color is spectacular! I highly recommend everyone trying this!
Ami D.
Review for: Apricot
Bought this in English Rose and am thrilled with color vibrancy and pay off. I have a MUCH more expensive similar product from another brand and they're exactly the same with regards to color pay off and quality. I need very little of Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush to get the wanted color saturation. Obviously thrilled with my purchase.
Paola N.
El Paso
Review for: English Rose
I use this when I do makeup on other people because it helps me ensure everything stays sanitized. You don't have to worry about using too much product because no matter how much you use it still gives you a very natural looking blush
Morgan L.
Review for: English Rose, Other
I love it! This powder makes my face very smooth. Love the packaging also. We just have to grind the powder on the needed amount, and there will no excess spilled.
Unfortunately, this isn't meant to control oil, so I have to combine it with Mattify Loose Powder. But overall, I'm satisfied with it and would definitely buy it again!
Nieka Y.
Stockton , CA
Review for: Apricot
I'm not really a fan of blush. But when I do use blush this product is my choice. I love the color because it's not so bright so it goes good with my skin color. I definitely would recommend this product
Ashley D.
Houston
Review for: English Rose
I rarely use blush but when I do this one is right on the money. Nice vibrant color not too patchy
Micxieni M.
Review for: Apricot
Particularmente prefiero los blush de polvo ya que son más fácil es de aplicar y más dura les
sammie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Nutmeg
i super love this color of blush because it isnt super pink, so it gives me more of a vogue look which i Look for in all my blushes. its very easy to blend i find it easier to apply my makeup with this product. i would recommend looking into this if you dont like a super pink blush
Kaylonie D.
Review for: English Rose
This was a really great blush,veru nice color,very very pigmented looks really good ,always wear it
Amanda B.
Ingleside, TX
I recently ordered this was wondering how it is ? Does it grind fine or clumpy ?