NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Ami D.NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Dianna M.NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Ryoko S.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush - This revolutionary HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush compact by NYX allows you to grind just enough mineral-enriched cheek color for one flawless application. The result is a finely-milled, high-definition blush that, once applied, deflects light, reduces the appearance of pores and smoothes your complexion - making you camera-ready in no time. The rest of your product remains fresh and uncontaminated. - HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush

chirstie d.
Forest park
Review for: Apricot
This product is kind of blotchy. It is highly pigmented though and super affordable. I would just suggest using a very light hand while using this product.
Torre M.
Review for: Apricot
I'm a little clumsy when it comes to the powder blushes so I end up wasting some by dropping it but I love the pop of color NYX always gives my skin
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Review for: English Rose
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Stephanie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: English Rose
Be careful with this not the best thing at first but when you get the hang of it its an amazing product have control with the amount you use
Yasmin C.
Review for: Apricot
It's the best blush I've ever used in my life, my God, I need more, NYX is ALWAYS razing the products, and always with quality, I love it.
Bethany C.
Austin, TX
Review for: Nutmeg
This is a great daily blush for going to work. I received it in an ipsy bag and fell in love. Great price and goes well with my skin tone.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Nutmeg
This blush gives great color. It's smooth and bendable, but can be messy. You have to make sure to tap off excess or there will be fallout.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Review for: English Rose
I have this in Georgia Peach and absolutely love it!! Blends nicely and the color is spectacular! I highly recommend everyone trying this!
Iris C.
Chicago
Review for: Nutmeg
He is everyrhing. I love this product for when i do any form of selfies! My skin always looks so flawless and the pigments are beautiful.
Rachael W.
Bastrop, LA
Review for: Nutmeg
I love NYX. And all it's amazing make up. Doesn't matter your skin type. It's gonna work for you and look amazing. And it's affordable
Amanda B.
Ingleside, TX
I recently ordered this was wondering how it is ? Does it grind fine or clumpy ?