NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Ami D.NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Dianna M.NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Ryoko S.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush - This revolutionary HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush compact by NYX allows you to grind just enough mineral-enriched cheek color for one flawless application. The result is a finely-milled, high-definition blush that, once applied, deflects light, reduces the appearance of pores and smoothes your complexion - making you camera-ready in no time. The rest of your product remains fresh and uncontaminated. - HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush

Maria V.
Review for: English Rose
I like this blush! I like the pigment and it goes on easily with the right applicator. I deducted a star only because when the device is closed the small bits of powder go into the creases, meaning when you open it the blush falls off the sides and falls onto whatever is below it, and I have to open it over the sink consistently. I'm not always in a bathroom when I apply blush so it can be fairly annoying.

The blush is a great value though - love it!
Ami D.
Review for: Apricot
Bought this in English Rose and am thrilled with color vibrancy and pay off. I have a MUCH more expensive similar product from another brand and they're exactly the same with regards to color pay off and quality. I need very little of Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush to get the wanted color saturation. Obviously thrilled with my purchase.
Josephine O.
Review for: Nutmeg
This type of blush is ingenious! It is solid but once you twist the top it becomes a loose powder and you can apply it any way you like. It is very pigmented and if you don't like loose powder, just snap the aluminum top off and its a solid like many others.
Karla G.
Delano, CA
Review for: English Rose
Amazing! The color is superb, I've used this on many different skin tones and it always looks great. Plus the grinding technology helps me get exactly the right amount of product. I have never seen a product like this and i would recommend everyone use it!
Autumn F.
Review for: Nutmeg
I love these nyx blushes. Theyre so pigmented and since they're loose powder a little will go a long way. And they're are so many different colors to choose from. You can but this at your local store with a makeup isle or online.
Charlene S.
Palmetto, FL
Review for: Apricot
This blush goes on beautifully. It blends effortlessly, giving a flawless finish. If you are a medium to deep complexion this color is very flattering. Would purchase more of these blushes in different colors to try.
Kaitlan A.
Review for: English Rose
Love this blush!!! I love the way it dispenses out just as much as you want it to. It's so easy to use and you won't be spilling it. The colors are nice and buildable. Very pigmented and beautiful on the skin!
Taylor M.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Apricot
This blush is so cool and different to me . I had never seen a loose powder grinding option on a blush before and this made me feel like I had wayyyy more control over my product .
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Apricot
Super pigmented blush!! Very easy to blend and very fine. A little goes a very long way. I do wish however that the packaging for this was a little better but overall, great blush!
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Review for: Apricot
Grinding blush is a different way to get those color cheeks that you love and want I really liked this product and would buy it again it's amazing!!! Love it
Amanda B.
Ingleside, TX
I recently ordered this was wondering how it is ? Does it grind fine or clumpy ?