NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Ami D.NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Dianna M.NYX HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush uploaded by Ryoko S.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush - This revolutionary HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush compact by NYX allows you to grind just enough mineral-enriched cheek color for one flawless application. The result is a finely-milled, high-definition blush that, once applied, deflects light, reduces the appearance of pores and smoothes your complexion - making you camera-ready in no time. The rest of your product remains fresh and uncontaminated. - HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush

Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Review for: Nutmeg
Nyx is great if you really want to start using good quality makeup, while not spending too much -- experimenting, definitely and I bought this as an experiment. The color was great, and i LOVED the rosy color I can't find too often. The pay off though wasn't that spectacular, but I guess you get what you pay for!
Keely F.
Review for: English Rose
Just no. This blush grinds out way too much product, even if you only turn the grinder a little bit. Also, it is SO DAMN PIGMENTED. I know that's usually what people like, but when it comes to blush, I like to have my blush a little more sheer so that I can build it up to the color that I desire. This blush was just too extra.
Katrina J.
Washington, DC
Review for: English Rose
this works well! it makes my skin look radiant and smooth. I recommend getting a good brush. I like how you grind just what you need, no waste. the dark shade worked well for my skin i wasnt sure if it would match. it lasts for 8+ hours. Looks good over my Make up Forever matte velvet foundation. I
Josephine O.
Review for: Nutmeg
This type of blush is ingenious! It is solid but once you twist the top it becomes a loose powder and you can apply it any way you like. It is very pigmented and if you don't like loose powder, just snap the aluminum top off and its a solid like many others.
Alma C.
Review for: Nutmeg
I think this is an inexpensive dupe for the smashbox one. Powder is finely milled and is very pigmented. A little bit goes a long way. Staying power is also good. Can't believe that you can get a good product as this at a cheaper price
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Nutmeg
I love these nyx blushes. Theyre so pigmented and since they're loose powder a little will go a long way. And they're are so many different colors to choose from. You can but this at your local store with a makeup isle or online.
Chela W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Apricot
Great color payoff with this blush, but you have to be careful with application if you don't want it to be too bold. It's easy to blend, just layer it on sheer-ly instead of piling it on. It's highly pigmented.
Sthephany B.
Review for: Apricot
I love blushes! I cant live without a good blush! And i feel this blush its really good, good quality and with a good price also! And it has a incredible pigmentation! I will highlight recommend this product!
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: English Rose
Love this blush!!! I love the way it dispenses out just as much as you want it to. It's so easy to use and you won't be spilling it. The colors are nice and buildable. Very pigmented and beautiful on the skin!
Lauren C.
Review for: English Rose
This blush is amazing! I love that you have fresh powder blush with every use. The colors are highly pigmented and long-lasting. You only need to grind up a little, because it definitely goes a long way. One of my favorite blushes ever!
Amanda B.
Ingleside, TX
I recently ordered this was wondering how it is ? Does it grind fine or clumpy ?