BY NYX #24 in Liquid Foundation

Flawless-looking skin is no longer just for celebrities and models! Now available in 20 blendable shades, our HD Studio Photogenic Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky-smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you’re in the spotlight.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrated Silica, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

• How does this foundation finish? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know how this will work on combination / oily skin?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this foundation before. Is it long wearing and ho...1 Answers
Kimberly K.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
It's cheap foundation, but if you must save money on foundation try LA Colors matte, not this. It's garbage.
Jackelyn V.
San Leandro , CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Hate this foundation! Never had any in my skin tone. Mixed colors and the formula just doesn't work for my skin. It does oxidize on my skin and just not my favorite. It has more of a buildable coverage. I would not buy this again. Not for me it might work better for you guys!
Jacqueline M.
Hamilton, Hamilton
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Hated this foundation . It went on patchy no matter how I applied it! Sheer coverage too which I dislike and smells like paint stripper x
Nix B.
Kent, Maidstone
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Really not a fan and I usually love NYX products. It’s really light weight which is a pro but it wasn’t right for my combi skin and my face felt really dry afterwards. I probably wouldn’t recommend to others.
Zehra T.
London
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
This foundation is so cool however I felt like it was sliding of my face but it was a full coverage
Victoria C.
Walsall, Westmidlands
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Didn’t give a very good full coverage... was to thin and didn’t blend very good on me.. I would say it’s very light coverage and not very easy to applie x
Carmen C.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
The color was way too light and I’ve trie a few “darker” shades. Also very oily and the coverage is light. I think it would be okay for dry skin that wants light coverage. Other than that I’m not the biggest fan.
Mackenzie A.
Ada, OK
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I HATED this color. I love the brand and I love this type of lipgloss but the color was horrible for me. It matched my skin tone in the weirdest way and I will never purchase this color again.
Chinenye A.
FRESNO, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Had a bad trial with this one. Expensive in my point of view and gave me a burn on my face. Wouldn't recommend.
Amy D.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
The color was too orange they need to have a light color that comes in a blue base color not just orange. It was not good on oily skin. It made my skin so oily.it is light weight.
Courtney S.
I have been looking for a foundation for ages now, my skin is more on the dry side most of the drugstore foundation like goes all patchy or cacky and it's just not a good look so is this a good foundation or do you know of one?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can i buy it at walmart or shoppers drug mart.
Taylor B.
Does this product work well on oily skin?
Christy L.
I am looking for a better foundation does this one look cakey? Thanks in advance
Chimika P.
I have very oily skin and large pores. So is this foundation going to work for me ?