BY NYX

Flawless-looking skin is no longer just for celebrities and models! Now available in 20 blendable shades, our HD Studio Photogenic Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky-smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you’re in the spotlight.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrated Silica, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Review for: Medium (online only) more...
Non greasy! feels great on my skin! gives my make up that extra umphh im looking for! great price excellent long lasting coverage! Matte finish which i love! A must in my collections!
Elif P.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Favourite foundation! I have tried so many and none of them stayed on my face as long as this one did. As well, the texture is so nice and it is so easy to blend in! I always keep more than one in stock.
Emily F.
Review for: Nude more...
Very light weight.I do love this foundation because it looks like you have nothing on at least for me.I recommend
ALANNA C.
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I love this foundation! it looks great in photos and stays all day, great for all skin types and tones. not too matte but not shiny.
Shania T.
Victoria, BC
I love this foundation! I’ve just recently started using it and love the way it makes my skin glow. It’s not full coverage, however it’s extremely buildable. I use the shade nude and I find it matches perfectly to my skin tone, which is hard for me to do. It’s a decent price and you get quite a bit of product. NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation
addison w.
decline to respond
One of my favorite foundations ever. It’s buildable for coverage and is very light weight. Also makes your skin glow and dewy
Tiffany L.
Review for: Natural more...
This is THE BEST foundation I have ever tried!!!! I have combo to dry skin and it doesn’t cling to my dry patches! I have been using this foundation for years and highly recommend it to everyone. It matches my skin perfectly and really looks like my skin. It doesn’t get cakey at all even when I add layers. Buildable coverage. Applies best with a wet sponge but still looks beautiful when applied with a brush. I use the real techniques stippling brush. Buy it and use the ulta 3.50 off coupon to get it cheaper!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Total coverage. Smoothes the skin tone and texture. I will always keep coming back to nyx
Krisily K.
This smooth hd foundation is great for all skin types mine is oily and this works great and it’s cheap
SJanet G.
Katy, TX
Review for: Natural more...
Loved this foundation. It has a light pleasant scent. It isn't too heavy on your skin. It feels very light And provides descent coverage. I will be getting this one again. I cut it open to scrape every drop out.
Courtney S.
I have been looking for a foundation for ages now, my skin is more on the dry side most of the drugstore foundation like goes all patchy or cacky and it's just not a good look so is this a good foundation or do you know of one?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can i buy it at walmart or shoppers drug mart.
Taylor B.
Does this product work well on oily skin?
Sheri N.
Is this good on my oily skin? Are there tons of shades to choose from? And is this worth the money? Thank you!
Lizbeth A.
Riverside, CA
I'm thinking about trying a new foundation, is this one any good????