BY NYX #24 in Liquid Foundation

Flawless-looking skin is no longer just for celebrities and models! Now available in 20 blendable shades, our HD Studio Photogenic Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky-smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you’re in the spotlight.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrated Silica, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

• How does this foundation finish? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know how this will work on combination / oily skin?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this foundation before. Is it long wearing and ho...1 Answers
Tabbitha B.
Albertville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this product a 5/5 stars! It has great quality and great price to it! I would recommend to anyone.
Abbie T.
Spring View , Wigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really good match considering how pale I am and it doesn’t make me look washed out at all. I love that it’s a dewy sort of finish rather than completely matte as my cream contour blends so well with it! A real tried and true❤️
Celeena M.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
This is perfect for light coverage when you don't want tonwear anything really heavy. Quick and easy before work
Ah C.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
All I know is that this one is a keeper! Gives my skin a smooth, matte yet natural, poreless finish. I'm like NC25-30 and Sand Beige is perfect for me. After applying I dust some NYX Banana Finishing Powder over my face and I'm done! Love this line!! (6 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Karla D.
Guayas, Guayaquil
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Este es mi tono de base, es de cobertura media a alta, si cubre lo suficiente, es sub tono amarillo lo que beneficia mucho a las latinas
brandy m.
Waverly, OH
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I love nyx such great products for a affordable price definitely my go to. As a working mother of 4. Sometimes we can't spend alot on make up and get great products for a affordable price and I definitely get that with nyx I always look and feel great when using any of their. Products but I have to say their foundation is my favorite always looks great on my skin and i love how bendable it is and how it feels on my face
Ghada I.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Amazing foundation. My favorite for ever its so light on my skin and dries so fast. ican merge it easily & i can use it daily without fear. it's safe for my skin and it lasting all the day on my skin.. honestly i recommended it!
Pauline J.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I love using the most popular high end products when it comes to foundation. The rests are somehow compromising. I purchased this foundation long ago but never used it before. First a tart pore minimiser, then NYX HD Primer & then NYX HD foundation & set with Urban decay setting spray & then went on with the rest of my face's makeup. It stayed till 5/6 hours as it was. No cakey, no flakes -- nothing... was taken aback as i never expected it to work so wonderfully! Good!
Roxanna M.
miami
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Súper buena para esas persona que se maquillan todos los Día es exílente una buena pigmentación y un poco de cobertura 👌🏻
Jessica F.
Saint charles, MO
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Courtney S.
I have been looking for a foundation for ages now, my skin is more on the dry side most of the drugstore foundation like goes all patchy or cacky and it's just not a good look so is this a good foundation or do you know of one?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can i buy it at walmart or shoppers drug mart.
Taylor B.
Does this product work well on oily skin?
Christy L.
I am looking for a better foundation does this one look cakey? Thanks in advance
Chimika P.
I have very oily skin and large pores. So is this foundation going to work for me ?