BY NYX #24 in Liquid Foundation

Flawless-looking skin is no longer just for celebrities and models! Now available in 20 blendable shades, our HD Studio Photogenic Foundation uses light-diffusing technology to enhance the appearance of silky-smooth skin. Achieve a picture-perfect look anytime you’re in the spotlight.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrated Silica, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, C12-14 Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

• How does this foundation finish? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know how this will work on combination / oily skin?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this foundation before. Is it long wearing and ho...1 Answers
Kim T.
Ephrata
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
This product works like it’s suppose to I use it most days. This product has a matte finish to it but it sometimes is dewy all depending. Yes this product is easy to apply. This product wouldn’t be that good for oily skin I have somewhat dry skin and works great.
Bibi A.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
I usually use mac and was out so I wanted to try something new cause I couldn't go to the mac store to grab a foundation. So I ended up getting this. I was very impressed and I would reccommend it if you do not wear a lot of foundation and as a everyday routine .
Brittany J.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
This foundation is pretty good .The first time I got it I got the wrong color but I did like how it made my face look. I also put a power over it for the final look. I stop using it but I will start back soon. I think I got mines for cvs and it last long as well.
Mary W.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. It is such a great product. I always have this on me. Definitely a must have and also a go to for me. Definitely does help with the dry skin and just iterated lips as well. Leaves your face behind y moistureized and recovered.
Angela C.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
It is really good I recommend it but I do prefer my urban decay . It is lightweight compared to the one I use . Pros is price con is coverage . I still rate it this high . I have combination skin . I think it’s good and I would recommend this to others of course
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
Love this product. I love NYX products I always have every time it's something new I have to try it out! They never fail to upset me. They are a name brand and very good prices. And if your unhappy with the product you can always return it and get something else
jessica h.
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
As I have sensitive skin, I had a bad reaction to it but the product went on super smooth and creamy, easy to use! It was lightweight but had heavier coverage. Matte finish which stays matte even with oily skin. Definitely would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
NYX actually has good matches for foundations and that's a huge deal for me because I have THE MOST DIFFICULT time trying to find shade matches. It's always easy to apply and doesn't dry out your skin. I would definitely be buying NYX products forever. <33
Jordan R.
Neosho
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
This is a light coverage foundation. It terms to make my son more oily no matter how I apply it. I was looking for a full coverage foundation and was disappointed. It is a lightweight foundation. I wouldn't recommend using if you have oily or combination skin.
Harley P.
Lake Charles
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX HD Foundation - Warm Sand
this foundation is BOMB! It is lightweight & medium coverage! you can build it to be full coverage! it is so affordable! this is my go to drugstore brand foundation! i have absolutely no complaints! i recommend this for anyone! it is great for all skin types!
Courtney S.
I have been looking for a foundation for ages now, my skin is more on the dry side most of the drugstore foundation like goes all patchy or cacky and it's just not a good look so is this a good foundation or do you know of one?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can i buy it at walmart or shoppers drug mart.
Taylor B.
Does this product work well on oily skin?
Christy L.
I am looking for a better foundation does this one look cakey? Thanks in advance
Chimika P.
I have very oily skin and large pores. So is this foundation going to work for me ?